how do I send IRS my amended 2012 Tax return?

I just got my amended tax return for 2012 done on turbotax and I thought that it will be efiled ,but  later I found out that i have to send the amended return by mail. Now I got a copy of the amended return but turbotax did not tell me where and how to send it. Can you help?
    To file the amended return, you will send the 1040X along with any schedules or forms that were changed as a result of the amendment.  If you received any corrected W-2, 1099, or other tax forms, attach those to the front of the return before mailing. 

Mail it to the address for your state in this link:  http://www.irs.gov/uac/Where-To-File-Addresses-for-Tax-Professionals