WMR refund amount disappeared but everything else is still reading the same thing....

I am one of the 8863 accepted 1/25 blah blah all that junk and WMR read the same message as everyone elses:"Your tax return is still being processed. A date will be provided when available" without the orange bar and everything but now as of last night, they have removed my refund amount and everything else from before is there accept the refund amount!!!! what the helllllllllllllll???

Me too, but now I also have the topic 152 message. This is fun, huh?
    Me as well as of this morning it's gone & I still can't order transcripts some ppl say it means your under review some say it means your gonna get a DD.
    • I don't understand the transcript thing. Aren't you afraid that will hold things up?   How is being able to order one a sign of good things?
    • @krissy no it means everything is process u need it for school if u can order that it means they have process your taxes and its on its way to you
    • did you ever recieve your refund? same thing is happening with me, no refund amount, topic 152 and no transcripts
    • any updates????
    • Ok hopefully this helps yall...my sister had the 8863 edu. credit.filed and accepted 1/31 got the cpo5 letter dated for 3/11 and her cycle date was 20130605...she got a ddd for 3/14 monday... as for me i just had reg 1040 hoh 2 dependants eic...was told i wouldnt be abe to receive my refund til after apr 1...but checked wmr this morning and have a ddd for 3/15...i filed and got accepted 1/31 started processing 2/2 cpo5 letter dated for 3/4 cycle date of 20130604....i had pretty much gave up since everythin that could go wrong has but its comin folks i promise....hope this helps someone
    • thnx bubbles
    • Ur welcome tasmitchell74...i know this tax yr has been so irritating for ALOT of folks....but hopefully everybody is bout to be done...
    • I was jus able to order my transcripts!!! I know thts a good sign
    • ummm not neccessarily..i ordered mine on 2/5 n filed 1/31
    • @bubbles35986 have you received your return yet? If not, what is your wmr status?
    • bngore30... yes i received my refund today 3/14..wmr said 3/15
    • Congrats!