my refund was approved by t IRS and now it says it has already been sent but where was it sent

• Did u just get an updated status?
  • Where did you have it sent??
  • yes i just checked it on the IRS link where is my refund
  • If you had your fees taken out of your refund you can check the sbbt website to see if its there yet. If you paid up front, start checking wherever you had it sent to. ie...your bank or prepaid card
  • my bank but the have no record of ot
  • Was today your deposit date?
  • It does not say anything about a deposit. It just says your refund has been sent
  • More than likely you will receive a check then. If there is no direct deposit information then that is the only thing I can think of.
  • ok i just  went to that sbbt site and it says that my refund was dispersed to my bank on the 20th, of February but when i checked my bank account it is not there
  • It should be there in the morning.
yes I just checked it on the irs website