when does wheres my refund update

TIME FRAME please.. non of the "overnight" once a day.. there has to be a specific time it updates...
  • At the risk of you jumping down my throat again...I read on another forum...some CPA community, see if I can find it for you if you want...that it actually updates between 3 -6 AM.
  • Didnt mean to sound that way...  but really what you typed to that other person... lets all try to pratctice that "if you dont like what you read, dont reply"

Sorry...
  • We are all frustrated...LOL...just don't like being called negative.  Far from it....but perhaps it's easy to not worry and to wonder why others are when you dont' necessarily need your refund to get caught up on bills.  Like you, I don't mean to sound negative, but disagreeing with someone isn't call for name calling.

Sorry as well