Did anyone else get the tax topic 152 on WMR?

• I am going to contact the IRS directly to identify why this continue to appear?  I know they have changed their audit process..
  • I got DDD for 2/25 this morning...had message 152 topic yesterday...finally:-)
  • Same here, filed 2/14 w/edu credit form 8863, was able to order return transcripts yesterday and this morning WMR finally gave me an update to my status, deposit date 2/25 yay!
  • But how long will it take to get from the IRS to TT to us?
  • at first it was being processed allow up 21 days it changed on 2/19/13 to Your tax return is still being processed.
    A refund date will be provided when available.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.
    now I filed on 1/31/13 and was accepted minutes later so today is the 21st and nothing from the IRS i did get a email from turbo tax it only stated that
    OK, you're still within the current IRS refund delivery window.
    We expect you'll get your money between now and February 21.
  • What transcripts are you all ordering? Are they necessary? Anything you can tell me about them would be much appreciated :) Thank you!!
  • You can order your refund transcript and account transcript online: https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do
  • I requested my refund transcript and my account transcript yesterday and I got a refund date today.
  • But where u ever in review ?
 im at the point i just check my bank acct and say screw wmr......
  • haha I'm with you on this
  • worddd
  • JUST said on my news people are lining up at irs building due to refund checks that are bouncing!!!
  • filed 2/14 with form 8863, my deposit for the 25th is in my bank account :)) PENDING BUT FULLY AVAILABLE -  if you are scheduled for the 25th check your bank !
I just got that this morning. I was accepted on Jan. 24 and have been seeing all of my info along with still processing and no dd. today it doesn't have my refund amount information??
  • Same @bannyrooster. I was accepted on the 24! This morning tax topic 152 and doesn't have my refund amount into. Who knows!
  • Basically just giving u the options on how u can receive your tax refund

Topic 152 - Refund Information

Taxpayers have three options for receiving their individual federal income tax refund:

direct deposit (electronic funds transfer) into a checking or savings account, including an individual retirement arrangement (IRA); purchase of U.S. Series I Savings Bonds; or paper check
  • Same here. This morning my refund amount isn't there and now I have the topic info there again. This year is so screwed.
  • I didnt understand your comment.. You been what all your life???
  • @aberry1979 you can say that again...this is the worst tax year by far....damn IRS....
  • I'm having the same problem throughout the day I usually check it a couple times and sometimes the orange bar for accepted is shown,then when I check it a second time  I get an error saying they can not find my info.  I read the claims on their website and it it states that refunds can take longer than 21 days if mistakes are made. For the most part I'm just like everyone else I have filed with 8863,and I submitted my return on 1/24/2013. I get  a TT date that it should be deposited before 03/07/2013. I think we will never get our money it seems like they have held us hostage ,and refuse to let it go. ):
  • I also am not able to order a transcript. I had a change of address and at first my old address would come up now it's saying both addresses are invalid. Can't even order for prior years.
  • Yep by far the worst. I think next year I will be waiting a while before filing. I can't find any rhyme or reason to what they are doing this year and these message boards don't give me much faith. There are so many trolls and people with misinformation.  Ugh!
  • Three people from my family receive review letters And I here alot more with the same thing !! Irs using this fraud thing to validate screwing real hardworking people the thing is the scams still getting money and the people needing it getting screwed I sware ! I'm not giving irs a red cent this year !!
  • Okkkkkkk does all this have to due with topic 152?? Im just a lil lost..
  • why were they sent reviews
  • What did these letters say? And did they have the education credit?
  • How long does the wmr messages change!! I received a message saying i got until the 7th of march but could be earlier.. The people i need answers from already got their money and out spending..
  • How do I delete this post??? I keep gettin all these comments coming to my email.. No offense but these comments arent even answering my question
  • Filed on 1/31/2013 been processing with one bar then yesterday Tuesday updated to still processing refund date will soon be provided then yesterday also received letter in mail account being reviewed do nothing have to wait 60 days
  • And WMR updates once every day.. I heard usually between 3-6am
  • yes ,after midnight does anyone know why
  • @bannyrooster1999, I have the same issue...this morning my refund amount is gone, but it still says still processing refund date will be provided when available...I hope this means progress
  • I was accepted on the 24th.  I am thinking one of two things.  1 - we are past the 21 days mark of the original accept date by the computer's view so they provide us this information automatically. 2. We may have been moved out of the error department and they are starting to process our return this week and maybe we will have a DD by the end of the week.   Just my thoughts on following everything.  I still cannot order a transcript or have a DD date.
  • i hope so!! they didnt start processing return until the 30th of jan and only started processing the education credits on the 14th of feb!! i am also waiting ton the message to change to approved!! this is taking far to long..
  • I got that msg also
  • Just got the same msg since last night
  • I want to call the IRS.. What number have you gotten through on
  • 18008291040
  • Yea but what do you push to get a rep
  • Just got the same msg
  • Let us know what you find out if you get through!
  • I always get a recorded message. I have never been able to speak to anyone. How in the world are y'all getting through?
  • Im waiting now I didnt know how to get through either.. Hopefully I get someone nice
  • i still cannot order a return transcript either this morning. this is not fair because they should have process our returns first.
  • When did you file?
  • pres # # to get a real person
  • why are they sending letters? the orange bar was gone for me this past saturday i am going to call them because this makes no sense at all. i checked wmr just now and i still have the same message but my refund amt is still there but i can not order a return transcript yet.
  • I'm holding for a rep now.. I got the same message and my 21 days was up yesterday. I want answers.
  • Lets me know what they tell you guys.. Im also on hold and its been 26minutes waiting so far
  • im hold too i called yesterday and they told me to call back today
  • push anything!! once a rep get on the line have them transfer u!!
  • Just gotten through
  • what number you calling?  They say closed til 7am ...
  • I used turbotax and they aren't very resourceful this will be my last year filling with them. I was gave and acceptance date for the 10 and they accepted it again on the 14 and I got the same message!!!! I just want my money and when I call turbotax they are very nasty and rude like how long should I wait for the money that I worked for so when do y'all think we should get our money??
  • 1800 829 1040.. And its 745 where I am
  • good luck
  • Hmm, I am CST.. I tried calling, and get the "our office is currently closed"
  • im getting through now 18008290582 ext 362
  • they are actually looking up my account on hold now
  • I just got off the phone with a lady she was nice, she answered all my questions to the best of her ability... Its just basically a waitin game.. She does see my return being processed told me to keep checking because I should be having a due date soon.... Im just going to be patient and wait....
  • And those of us who did get accepted on th 14th because of the school credit will probably not be seeing anything until end of this week and next week
  • yeah basically same thing i was told that but i should a have a ddd by the end of the week and just check then. that i should have my refund next week.
  • @bannyrooster1999 I just got this same message this morning as well.  My refund amount is missing too.  I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that we have been in WMR for so long with no progress.  I know I am sick and tired of stalking the forums daily trying to find out any information.  You call the IRS and they have no clue to what's going on and it really looks bad.  As an IRS rep I feel that it's your job to be able to keep up with what's going on.  I wouldn't want someone to call into my office and not be able to provide any information to them.  That not only  looks bad for the organization but the person as well.
  • I understand about the edu. Credit and having to wait but mine was simple. I'm going to call today
  • Yup exactly what I was told.. I also wanted to make sure I wasnt under review or have any holds which she said I didnt.. Grateful for that... I just want to have my money before my new baby gets here 3/15
  • Please let me know what they say because they tell me that they can't look up anything till its been processed
  • I just got the 152 topic today. It wasn't there before and I've checked at least once each day since 2/14. My amount still shows and I still have orange bars, with still only one bar of progress. Filed 1/28, accepted 2/14.
  • filed on Feb 2 wasn't able to order transcripts yesterday but this morning i was able to does that mean ill have a DD soon??
  • From what ive heard a due date will come soon if you can order transcripts... Someone said it means your done processing
  • yes u should get a ddd within 24 to 48 hrs
  • Filed my son's taxes 1040ez Friday 2/1 accepted 2/1, 10 days later, nothing on WMR, Ordered transcripts on Friday 2/15, checked WMR on Sat 2/16 finally says a deposit date of 2/21, exactly 21 days, as of today 2/20, nothing has been deposited in my bank.... They say on the IRS website that if you efile and do DD it can cut 10 days off the 21 day wait ??? Yeah right !! Not here, I mean how simple does it need to be??? A 1040ez has nothing special, no kids, no EIC, no credit for home or school, no nothing, very straight forward and its taking the whole 21 days ????? UNREAL !!! UGH
  • oh ok thanks this sh!t is very stressful i have classes i have to pay for Omg i hope so guys thanks
  • Good Luck!
  • I just was able to order a transcript so dose that mean I have my DDD this week I really need to pay for school!!!???? And I have been waiting since the 17 and due to education credits I had to wait till the 10 and the 14 dose anyone know a date I should expect my money???
  • thanks good luck to u too Alynnecc
  • Noooo you will have to wait and.see.. Calm down.. No one really knows what ordering the transcripts mean its all hearsay.. But some people have gotten a due date others say they havent from what I just now read
  • anything?
  • I filed originally on January 6th, Turbotax wouldn't let me submit it till the 10th of January, after it going through I went back to check it again and it told me that everything would be delayed till the 28th, On about the 26th they said that they have the rest of the forms and I am now ready to E-File. So I did that and then got a message stating that the education credits wouldn't be processed till the 14th of Feb. On the 14th of Feb I got another notice telling me that I had to remove both of my daughters as dependants because their SS numbers had been already used. I come to find out that thanks to all of Turbo Taxes Screwing around and Delaying me that the bitch ex wife UN-rightfully claimed my daughters that I support. Thanks to TurboTax I will now Be $3000.00 short of what I was originally supposed to have coming back, You know what won't be coming back TurboTax, ME EVER AGAIN. NOW HURRY UP AND GIVE ME AT LEAST THE LITTLE I HAVE COMING. I AM TIRED OF EXCUSES AND WAITING.
  • Ok ughhhhh we need our money and they are playing with us and the bad part about it is our turbotax reps can't answer out questions?????
  • I filed on the 2/6 accepted same day I had that tax topic at the bottom of my status bar for about 7 days when I was finally able to order my return transcripts I got a dd the following 2 days for the 21st. My bar is now under refund accepted. If you can order a return transcript then your taxes have been accepted and a dd date is near. Hope this helps some.
  • @ Pctechpaul the irs didnt start accepting returns according to them until Jan.30th. Your matter is really a personal one. Turbo tax cant make things move faster and they didnt give your kids info. out to the person who filed them so you should be mad at hmmmmm...lets see....YOURSELF....
  • How do u order transcript
  • go to irs page and look under tools....u want to order return script not account.... if it sais its not available then ur return has not yet been processed....
  • PcTechPaul...did your ex tell you she claimed your girls?  my return got rejected on the 30th and it said one of my childrens SS # had been used.... assumed it was the ex, like he usually tries to do.  but when i read the actual ERROR message, it was related to the child care credit, i deleted that, since it only gave me $6 credit, and i resubmitted, and they were accepted...  but according to what TT suggested i do, it said it was a SS# already used, and it wasn't.... look closer at your error that the IRS found... i hope you didn't loose $3000 :(  But also, it's NOT Turbo Taxes fault.... they just submit the return... Good luck.
  • same here order transcripts two days ago woke up with a DDD 2/25
    thank you
  • Here's a good number to reach an ACTUAL PERSON. 866-234-2942. Took me forever to get this number last year when i had to file my amended returns. Just push 1 for the first two prompts and you'll get to an actual person. Wait times can be up to 30 minutes...so be ready for that. Good luck to all !!!
  • I ordered my account and return transcript Monday and still have not got a DD date
  • Don't feel bad as you are not alone. I ordered mine and still no dd date yet.
  • @ iluvmike0112 I called the IRS at 18008290582 x362 and told them I filed my taxes myself, and I am not able to use the internet (a little lie) The man looked up my info and told me my DDD is 1/27. He also said the WMR system is over loaded because of the high volume.
  • I called this number and it says due to the high number of calls they can't take my call. I was able to order my transcript last night at 11 pm mst and no dd date yet.
  • Hopefully I get a DD date soon Mine has been processing for 2 weeks now
  • I got my DDD today. Filed 2/14 with form 8863. All the early filers are stuck in the errors dept. too bad.
  • i contacted the irs this morning because i filed 1/24 accepted 1/26 still same message refund date provided when available still cannot order transcripts or anything well when i spoke to the irs they said i had a error on my return wouldnt tell me what it was and said i need to go to my tax preparer to have it rectified and after i dd that it could take up to another 40 days she asked if i have gotten  letter or phone call from the irs and i said no well i did that and my tax preparer called the irs and said they said there was absolutely nothing wrong with my return that the error is because of the education credit and not only that they just discovered problems with the eic credit. im like you got to be kidding me. well the irs told my tax preparer that i should have a ddd next week. im like this is bs most of the early filers have gotten ddd but not me not so lucky.
  • I called iris today and they said I would have to wait 45 days and I will be receiving a letter because of me being reviewed but there's actually nothing that could have been wrong with my taxes I think it was because the Earned Income Credit hopefully the lady did not know she's talking about I heard that has been happening a lot wish good luck everybody cuz I know this is a headache
  • **ilivmike0112** i wouldn't pay any attention to what you were told about having to wait 45 days for a letter. I've dealt with the IRS a lot over the past two years and I've come to find out, (and if you read enough posts from people...you will too), that there are quite a few reps that have no idea what they're talking about. I've been told incorrect information more than twice by some of the people who answer the phone at the IRS.
  • what number did u call to get that info i called 18008290582 ext 462 first i ever heard of it today and i call everyday.
  • **amanda_gutman_20** Here's a good number to reach an ACTUAL PERSON. 866-234-2942. Took me forever to get this number last year when i had to file my amended returns. Just push 1 for the first two prompts and you'll get to an actual person. Wait times can be up to 30 minutes...so be ready for that. Good luck to all !!!
  • thanks ill give it  a try
  • Who do you bank with adams032903?
I talked with a IRS Rep a few minutes ago and she said that if you have the "Still Processing, refund date when available,"  That means you are on the last stage of processing before it kicks over to giving out a Direct deposit date.  She told me to keep checking in the next two to three days for the status to change.  I hope this helps.  I know each Rep says something different but I'm inclined to believe this one.
  • Had that since 2-11   so if that is the last stage.. boy is it a LONG stage...
  • same here. Had that message for a while and no date yet.
  • Exactly!  I'm in the same LONG stage.   It's been that way since the 11th for me too.  I'm ready!
  • me too but thats good news.. that gives me some hope.. i wish the last stage hurry up and get finished..  thanks for the update!!!
  • i just spoke to a nice rep i got accepted on the 30th therfore today is my 21st day. she said everything looks good just they are backd up and told me to keep checking wmr. she stated they do not work on weekends and dont think they update wmr on weekends but was not sure. she also told me they have a time frame to get us our money are they too will be penalized sooooo. all i can do is keep checking on another note i did not have any education credits just w-2 and eic.....
  • Lol so true they tell you anything to get off the phone
  • Stacy im so over irs its just the damn worst !! It's thousands of people complaining so something is not right and how long there going to blame the cliff
File 1/17
Accepted on 1/25
Finally able to Order Transcripts Yesterday 2/21

And today:

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 26, 2013.

If your refund is not credited to your account by March 3, 2013, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Just got off the phone with the IRS spoke with Mr. Wright from the Account Management Department. He started off with the generic statement of WMR may be down etc however he will look into my return for me. He asked me for my SSN, Filing Status, My Name, Spouses Name, Current Address on Return, Previous Address from Last Years Return since its different, & my DOB. Had me hold on for about 5-10 minutes. Came back and said the IRS does have my return and it is processing, there isn't anything that I need to do from my side at all and that I should keep checking WMR every couple days to see an update but said your bank account will be more accurate because some deposits are made before WMR updates. He could NOT give me an estimated date and did tell me the 21 days for 8863 filers started from 2/14. I was told to just check and that it necessarily doesn't take ALL 21 days and we could have a DD sooner. They are not going First In First Out they are going by whatever Queue system they have available. I was just relieved to know that it is for sure processing and they do infact have it and there is nothing I need to do from my side. Phew what a relief!

Note: Call 800-829-1040 Press 0 until you get someone on the phone. DO NOT ask them any questions about your return ask them to transfer you to the Account Management Department. I was real nice to them let them know that I know they are bombarded with calls right now and I appreciate their help in advance. I told them that I checked for my return last week and I was able to see the info and I checked again this week and that nothing was available. I asked politely if he can just confirm that there isn't anything else that I need to submit to the IRS from my side.
    • Yes, same thing Mrs Rep told me this morning, after she couldnt find the return for the first 10 minutes. All of us early accepted 8863'ers were error coded into the error resolutions department, with an in house error. Still sitting there, "processing"... I asked how its still processing, if its sitting with a code, and cant be found normally?  She then just kept saying well its processing, to keep checking WMR..  I asked when these returns will be back into que with the rest of the tax returns... she did not know..
    • On the phone with Sharon (#0906345) right now....will keep you posted!
    • They don't know anything in 2008 I waiting 1 year to get my refund so I just condition my mind that its this way again . I called this morning and this man says its still processing he can't see letter but it could of went out and if its in review sometimes they can't see it in accounts . Yesterday holds department says my refund was rejected ! It is no rhyme or reason to there protocols . It's a shame in 2013 that irs has a did functional system, no real trained employee while on the phone the rep cellular was ringing other people laughing I just smh cause apparently there is no governing going on .
    • So, here is what I was told....those of us that were Accepted 1/24 were thrown into the error department (no NEW news there), I personally have been put through the errors department (error suspended) but there is no rhyme or reason to the processing stage.  Basically they will get to it when they can.......So, no info that hasn't already been posted.....It did seem like she was really looking into my info and she was very pleasant......Don't feel any better about "when" though......
    All of us are on this Boat and nobody can pay the Tolls!!!  LOL  Hopefully we will all get some good news before the end of the week.  We all have received the generic answers of march 8th but I believe it will be earlier.  Maybe even this friday.  :)
       this is a post i saw on another thread i copy & pasted it...

Informal Announcement
      Informal Announcement: I spoke with a Rep yesterday evening around 5:30pm after being on a hour hold. She stated that the WMR has all types of messages because it is electronic and updates periodically. She told me to check my account more than WMR because our checks are being deposited before WMR updates or gives a DD date! Just what the rep told me! 
        ***FOR ANYONE WHO'S REFUND IS DELAYED***EMAIL FROM TURBO TAX IS NOT REAL***
        I received an email from turbo tax stating that my refund was going to be insufficient to pay the $19.99 filing fee owed to turbo tax for doing my return. THIS IS NOT THE CASE!! This email is poorly worded, (to say the least), and a lot of people are receiving it b/c their returns are being delayed. Especially for those of us who filed form 8863. Turbo tax acknowledges the email, i've provided the link below, and you can also look at the Turbotax community blogs about this. Good luck all !!

Link for Turbotax Rep about email:
        https://ttlc.intuit.com/announcements/1712075
          I got this info off of Igotmyrefund.com. It may be of use to some of us, just depending on your situation.

To All Tax Filers! http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/No-More-Holds-on-EITC-Returns-Says-IRS-65830-1.html?taxpro
          According to the IRS and article above dated Feb 25 we all shall start seeing updates within a few days!!!! Everyone that has filed EITC and/or 8863 ALL returns were on hold until 2/25 ! All EITC holds have now been lifted! EVERYONE that filed these forms were in the errors department. Any letters that were genrated were sent automatically when the IRS system detects an error. Due to these circumstances we have only been processing for 3 days!!!
          TECHNICALLY we did not start processing until Feb 25 which should finally start giving everyone DDD’s within a few days!!!
          According to the IRS 8863 returns were began processing FEB 14, however According to this article http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/IRS-Warns-Problems-Education-Credit-Filings-65757-1.html dated feb 20th 8863 due to problems EDUCATION forms STILL were not updated as of the 20th!! ANY returns containing the EITC in addition to 8863 were held until the 25th!! I understand MANY filers received dd w/8863 ONLY, within the last week! This due to the fact they did not have EITC. According to the IRS dated Feb 8th ALL EITC returns were being held due to FRAUD! Again these holds have been now LIFTED!
          Here is a Timline to explain:

1/22 — IRS delays filing until 1/30
          1/30– Tax Filing officially begins
          1/31– IRS delays 8863 Education Credits will be processed 2/14
          2/8 — IRS states most EITC will be held due to Fraud
          2/14– IRS begins processing 8863 Education
          2/20– IRS says 8863 still being delayed due to errors
          2/20- ?– 8863 forms fixed
          2/25 — IRS states ALL EITC Holds have been lifted
          2/26–present — ALL EITC returns begin normal proccessing

Yes i have been having that msg for almost a week now and still no dd date its just giving you options on how to get your refund still not sure why they put that on there...i filed 2/7 was accepted same day @ 12:01 pm CST...still waiting.....
            • Hmmm I fed on 1/31 but wasnt accepted until 2/14 because on the education credit.. Thats the first time I have seen that message lol so I was just curious
            • Yes I did as of this morning. This is the first time it came back in a couple weeks.
            • What is tax topic 152 ?
            • Yes I got the same topic, I think it's going to be deposited tomorrow
            • Did u get a dd date
            • No but tomorrow is the earliest date it could be deposited. Turbo tax  said and that was the first change on wheres my refund in a week so I'm hopeful
            • What makes you think its going to be deposited tomorrow.. I mean that would be great if it was..

Has anyone heard about anyone else getting that message??
            • i got it this morning its information at direct deposits and the choices u ave to get ur money and stuff just general information. i don't think it means its coming tomorrow lol but i guess u never know with the irs,,,,,it would be nice though
            • Of course, I'm getting the same message, my bank usually do not start displaying direct deposited funds until 6am...hopefully it's here today...
              IRS...shame on you!
            • i had it for over a week now and no dd
            • I filed on 1/3 and was accepted 1/24 and So have I had the message for a little over a week I called the irs and she said that my refund is being reviewed to wait another week or two and if it still says that or I haven't got my money to call bk im like wtf its already days past my 21 days n you still want me to wait?  I just want my money
            • I got the same message, we filed the 18th of January, accepted the 24th.. got the message this morning, I hope it's a positive sign, this is getting crazy.
            • I've had it for almost 2 weeks now , no change!
            • I got the same message "Still processing, you will be given a refund date when available."  So I'm hoping this nightmare is almost over.
            • When ordering a transcript which one do you request? I requested a return transcript and it accepted my request..I was accepted on the 14th but the WMR site says still processing.
            • A return transcript
            • Oh ok thanks...I tried ordering on yesterday and it wouldn't let me and today it did. I'm hoping that's a good sign! I move in a week and I would LOVE to be able to fully decorate my house.
            • Yes from what I hear its a good thing.. It means they have.processed your return.. You should be getting.a dd soon.... Im having a lil boy March.15th so im hoping to have my money soon :(
            • Awww congratulations! My daughter's bday is 3/26, she will be 3 years old. I know a few people who has gotten their returns back before the 21 days. It's all about patience, but I don't know how to exercise patience especially when the past 4 yrs I would've had my money back by now! The one year I claim education I get this crap :(
            • Me either first time with the education credit... I have never been this stresssed out about filing my taxes.. And I have never used turbotax before I def wont be doin that again either lol...
            • I got accepted feb 8 th my returns are still being processed. Last year I got my simple return in 8 days this year I may be waiting a while. The message has been on my WMF since feb 9 th for me I just want to know what's taking so long I have no other forms but a 1040
            • Idk what the hold up is this year...
            • This whole thing is upsetting
            • Whenever they want us to get our money lol.. Its been alot of glitches and problems this year.. IRS is really trying to crack down on fraud..  And I feel like because they accepted returns before the 30th it also setback alot of people so now the wait is extra long
            • When I checked wmr this morning I saw the tax topic 152. This is the first time I've seen it. Maybe it means there is finally some movement with our refunds. Getting it tomorrow would be great as my bills aren't waiting but I'm not counting on getting it this soon. Last year I filed later then I did this year and on 2/21 I had my refund. Same credits and deductions as last year too. Nothing is fast when dealing with irs.
            • whohoo i was able to order a transcript today!! hope that is good news!!!
            • Me too I ordered my transcript and also got a Topic 152
            • I really hope that it means its a step in the right direction.. hoping maybe after they update tonight we will have a DD tomorrow..
            • I had the Topic 152 too. Then a week later it changes to " Your tax return is still being processed.
              A refund date will be provided when available."
            • Does anyone know for sure if a transcript is ordered that its for sure done?  Im kinda concerned.  Just and update NO DDD yet.
            • They told me that mine was finished processing and my DD was the 25th
            • mine is now saying no information available......
            • Filed 2/14 with the edu credit form 8863, WMR is now saying -

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 25, 2013.
              If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2013, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

My sons 1040ez that was filed on 2/1 and was just deposited into his account this morning 2/21 as scheduled per the WMR

So money is coming. :)
            • its not past your 21 days until after the 7th, they didnt process ur return til the 14th of feb, so it has only been a week.
            • I JUS RECEIVED THAT 152 STUFF YESTERDAY SO.I HOPE IT'S A GOOD SOUND BECAUSE I'M READY TO GIVE UP UGHH
            I am in the same boat accepted early part of the stupid testing batch on 1/25. Haven't had Topic 152 for weeks and it finally showed up this morning when I checked WMR. I think it just means they are slowly fixing WMR because it kept crashing all the time.
            • Do you have a bar though?
            • No bar at all still the same old message:

Refund Status Results
              Print. Take the survey.

Your tax return is still being processed.

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Please Note:

• I had the message and a bar.. And it still showed my refund amount
            • I have a orange bar and topic 152
            • I had a bar the first 3 days then mine disappeared
            • i have the something i Dont want to see that i want to see a Damn DDD  lol
            • This table lists your personal tax information.
               I also got no tax bar
              Your Personal
              Tax Data
              Social Security Number

Filing Status:
              Single
              Tax Period Ending:
              December 31, 2012
              Refund Status Results

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
              Please Note:
               I also got no tax bar
              Your Personal
              Tax Data
              Social Security Number

Filing Status:
              Single
              Tax Period Ending:
              December 31, 2012
              Refund Status Results

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
              Please Note:
               I also got no tax bar
              Your Personal
              Tax Data
              Social Security Number

Filing Status:
              Single
              Tax Period Ending:
              December 31, 2012
              Refund Status Results

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
              Please Note:
            • Same thing i filed feb 1
            • so I just got off the phone with a rep, I filed Jan. 18th accepted the 24th.. still processing, switched to code 152 this morning, she said it was sent to errors and they was able to correct the minor problem but that the earliest projection date to receive it would be march 8th.. WTH?? i said seriously, you corrected it and now we have to wait another 3 weeks.. does this mean I can quit paying taxes for 3 weeks.. this is so messed up.. my opinion, there was no errors.. government is out of money to pay everyone now.. just buying time.
            • i just got off the phone with irs, and he told me that because of the form 8863 the actual procesing did not start until 021413 my status on saturday from the orange bar to Your tax return is still being processed.

Please Note:
              i do not have the irs form 152 and i ask him are there any erros and he said no that the people are getting letters are being audited and that i should have my money by march 8 or early so  i am going to do my best not to trip on this anymore...
            • my bar was gone for like 5 days and just came back today but still no dd date...this is crazy :(
            • I just noticed that my Refund Amount is no longer there it was there the last time I checked Yesterday Morning then didnt afterwards and now the IRS2Go app says we are unavailable to provide the status of your return please try again later. This is the first time I am using the app :(
            • I think that we are in the processing wheel and hopefully should have something soon....
            • We are just now re-processing which sucks but I'm not gonna trip anymore plus my refund amount gone it I's Wat it is
            This table lists your personal tax information.
             I also got not tax bar
            Your Personal
            Tax Data
            Social Security Number

Filing Status:
            Single
            Tax Period Ending:
            December 31, 2012
            Refund Status Results

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
            Please Note:
            • Question for the ones that received an updated msg on WMR does the date at the bottom of the page still say last reviewed or updated on 2/15/2013 because thats the date im getting which leads me to believe the site hasnt updated since last week correct me if im wrong....
            • I think in order for everyone to get their refund the fastest, we should just stop calling the IRS wasting the precious time we keep complaining about. They have provided a way for us to check on our status. When your return is ready, you will receive it. Nothing you do will speed up the process. Calling them only makes it take longer. Technology can be helpful but some people abuse it.

I am in the same boat with the rest of you. I need my funds now, filed on 01/15/2013, accepted 02/14/2013, still processing, no DD, educational credits.

Just be patient. Imagine if we were waiting for snail mail. Have a little faith in our government. Taxes have always been somewhat of a hurdle for all of us. Try to find something to take your mind off it, even if the funds will cure all of your problems, when they are gone, more problems will return.

If it applies, roll with it. If it does not apply let it fly. don't stress out over something you have not control over.

Signed....

Still waiting like you!
            • That date has nothing to do with the WMR updates.  That is the last time the webpage had an update..  WMR is a secured link, notice on the web page you have HTTP, then click the WMR.. HTTPS...  date has nothing to with when WMR was last updated.
            • Had to mail our returns in the last two years due to ex claiming children, and shouldnt. Both times with education credits... apparently software issues do not effect paper returns.. both times had check in hand 4 weeks later.
            • Well said ingridflagg .....
            i have also noticed the last date the page was updated was 2/15 it will change every once in a while probably tomorrow morning so im hoping for some good news tomorrow.....
            I didn't know they had a phone app for IRS2Go. I havent checked since Monday and checked this morning and it doesnt have an update for my Tax Return and to Try Again later. I checked WMR right after which I havent checked since Monday and it has the same Pending Tax Return, Refund will be provided when available message. Could it be that WMR hasnt been update? Or it could be the phone app for IRS crashed, I've never used it before this is the first time for me and I hadn't checked online or the status since Monday just have been checking my Bank Acct.
            • Sorry for the typos sucks typing on the phone. I meant  to say I checked IRS2Go this morning for the 1st time and it states that it could not get an updated for my tax return and to try again later. I then checked WMR and it had the same pending status as I've had for 2 weeks.
            i recieved great news after calling that i have  DD of the 25th!! whohoo!! There is hope
            • when was you accepted by the irs
            • the 14th.. i couldn't order a transcript until today WMR site has not progressed any so i called they said it is processed everything looked great and that my DD is feb 25
            • congrats....  but again is frustrating... all of us early accepted 8863'ers still sitting and waiting...
            • I filled on the 8th and wasnt accepted until the 14th.. so there is hope in sight!!
            • Im so angry. I was accepted on 2/7 and it shoukd be here by now.. my status has not changed. I have no DD date yet and its been 14 DAYS im so confused I did basic 1040EZ form no eduxational credits nothing special at all. So confused
            • Tokinsunstem,  i have been waiting myself  for a long time, they need to tell us something, i have been getting this message now  sense 2/15 Your tax return is still being processed.

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
              Please Note:

i know how angry u r getting.. so good luck. hope u hear something soon....
              yea!!! i  was accept 1/26 ( early)

So money is coming. :)
            • @mmaria1003 i know what you mean, yesterday it has the message refund date will be available to with no info about 152 showing the amt of refund to not giving the 152 info and my refund amt has disappeared. i called yesterday and i was told that my refund is being processed and no errors with form 8863
            • I got a DDD for 2/25 after getting a Topic 152 yesterday but got the DDD this morning.
            • was accepted on 2/14/2013 and wmr still says processing.. any idea when i shoulsd receive a ddd// iam really getting frustrated with this..does anyone knows when the irs updates??
            Me too I got the Topic 152 yesterday and this morning got a DDD for 2/25!!!
              accepted 1/31 i called no hold, not under review and definately no ddd... congrats to everyone else on here but im so frustrated with mine.....
                UPDATE: I called the IRS yesterday and was told that I was still processing and to keep checking back. I tried ordering my 2012 transcripts yesterday and it would NOT let me. It wouldnt even recognize my current address I had to use my one from last year to get to the next step. This morning however I used my current address and it let me order my 2012 transcripts and said they will be sent in 5-10 business days hopefully that means I am processed and will have a DDD soon!
                • I got tax topic 152 this morning, no dd date, but also my expected refund amout was gone. Has this happened to anyone else?
                • Yes, This happened to me yesterday I had Topic 152 and my Refund Amount was gone that was my main reason for calling the IRS and the gentleman that helped me said there was no reason to worry that they have it and it was processing! Others that have gotten this had DDD in 1-2 days
                • @ ojfson3    i wish that would happen to me lol!!! i read alot of people whom that happen to and they got ddd soon after so keep checking and good luck!
                • Thanks I was just really worried when my refund amount was gone.
                • I got a Topic 152 yesterday so I was able to order my transcript and woke up this morning checked on my WMR and got a DDD for 2/25.  So good news guys and goodluck!
                • I got Topic 152 yesterday and after weeks of not being able to order my transcript i finally was today. Still no refund date on WMR. I filed on 1/19 and was accepted on 1/25. Does anyone know if being able to order your transcript mean you will get a DDD soon??
                • Yes it means that @colony I had that same message for a couple of days and I checked wmr 10mins ago hve a deposit date of 2/27 I was originally accepted  on 1/25 so its coming be patient
                • I was the same way, I also ordered a transcript around 1:30 this morning.  I just checked the WMR and now i have a refund date... All we can do is continue to be patient.
                • I was finally able to order my return transcript yesterday and got a DD date this morning!!! Good luck everyone!!
                • Thanks!! I had my DDD this morning when i check WMR. Its for 2/27/13.. This tax season has been horrible. Never again will i file early.
                I filed my taxes on 1/26 and had the education credits they said will process 2/14 and still have not got a date?
                • I filed on 1/28 irs accepted on 2/14 I also have education credits. I still have no dd yet either. You are not alone
                • I was just told by an IRS rep that my return was just accepted 2/20...when I asked well what about the early acceptance I received of 1/24 did that not count and she said it did not...she stated they just started processing form 8863 on 2/17...I asked her about the website reference to 2/14...no response...I am so done...I am not looking for special preference but dang can I catch a break
                • The rep I talked to today told me they didn't start processing them until February 15?? Wth I'm sick of this I feel like I will never get my money
                • Mine says still being processed they accepted right away
                • I was finally able to order my return transcript...when I ordered my daughter's, she got a dd date the next day...finally some progress
                I have had tax topic 152 since the16th, and this is my 25th day, since the 30th when they accepted my refund, so I called the IRS and was told that my refund was resequensed?? she couldn't tell me why, and I called again on the 21st and was told that there looking at my refund because earnings are a little high??
                I have never had a problem with my returns, I filed a 1040EZ.
                Anyone else in this situation ?? or know what is going on??

I ordered my transcripts on the 15th???
                • did your earnings change drastically from the year before? it seems they are scrutinizing every return for even the most subtle of changes. I filed 1/31 and had no credits it has been the same for the last 4 years and still have no news except my WMR now says still processing a DD will be given when available with that tax topic code 152. i wish we had been given the truth about how this tax season was going to go. for me its been 23 days now too.
                • @aliV1 mine had the tax topic code 152 on yesterday and i was able to order my transcript. This morning i had a DDD of 2/27/13. Good luck i think the wait is almost over for you... Have you tried ordering a transcript?
                • I went up in income 6,130.00 that's it
                • I was able to order my transcripts on the 15th
                • I am confused this year, LOL
                • thanks for the encouragement colony2012, i have not bee able to order a transcript yet so i dont know if thats good or bad but by now i would have thought something was processed  i mean even a letter would be a relief i guess, just to know what to do next.
                • I think these new problems are caused by Obama
                • Charlie, go and order your account transcript after this, you should get a refund date soon.

You can order your refund transcript and account transcript online: https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do
                • How soon after? I was able to order both of my transcripts on 2/20 and still no DDD everyone I have seen has gotten dates except me so I'm gettin worried wmr still just says still processing date will be provided when available.
                • Don't worry Alucard... You will soon get your money; it's just this dumb new system causing people to stress and get their refund at a later date.
                • I order my transcripts on the 15th and no DD date
                • I was just able to order my transcript
                • Is it first time you tried today
                • Amanda I tried everyday because they sent me a letter stating I was in review because of my wages but today I order return transcript don't know if it process just no refund date or refund on hold but processed I'm so confused
                • Oh ok. I still want cannot order transcripts either and was told not in review
                • How long you in processing ? I'm wondering if anybody that recieved the 4884c letter actually recieved a refund after receiving return transcript ? Nobody responding I guess everyone got refund status
                • g
                • Shontai_williams
                  I am in the same situation I called the IRS Wednesday and was told I was under review for my wages also, but a week before that I was told that I was resequensed?? I was able to order my return transcripts again yesterday the 23rd, I don't know what is going on????
                • my god this is a nightmare with no end..i just found out that those of us with the letter 4883c have to wait a possible 75 days to get our refund despite proving all evidence needed to process it !!!!
                • I know and they don't have any department information to give us to help us this is crazy I see more people with this 4664c letter its all over forums irs reviewing 9 out of ten returns
                • This is just crazy !!! We all need to start calling our state rep this is crazy
                • So I have the edu credit on my return as most do I called today to request my transcripts for school all could say in a very rude manor was your still being processed u have to wait 21 days I said well thats next week she then says give it three more weeks this os the money I use to pay for school wjat kind of foolishness and fuckary is the irs on. So now I have to risk fin aid going in later not tto school payment unreal. A mother tryn to do right
                • i know how you feel its is so unfair....to see so many others already getting the refunds, i for one can think of a person who cheated on her taxes and somehow got her refund and i on the other hand got a letter that i need to call and verify all my info, which is fine but the delay is seriously going to have an effect on my finances too. meanwhile the cheaters seem to prosper...i know i sound so negative but i am really feeling powerless and so down.
                • So I called today and I talked to a rep the rep says to me that my taxes were recieved the 14 then reprocessed on the 21 that it would be about another coue of weeks. I asked if they needed any other info from me and I was told no. This jus seems like a very messed up year to top it off the reps seem to be giving everyone the same pre written script. I personal work hard and im in need of this money as are most of you. Has anyone else had any luck or solution to get something done or accomplished
                • Ok I was jus able to order account transcripts  but not my return transcript does that mean anything
                • I was able to order the samething but nt my return transcript aswell can somone tell us anything on this question????
                • I had the 152 code for over a week. My taxes were accepted on the 15 of march, as of 2/26/13 I ordered my transcripts and today I a dd of 3/5/13. They went through my paperwork page by page, I ended up getting more money back because I I did not do something for the child tax credit. Amazing, they are really paying attention and going through these with a fine tooth comb.
                • The IRS wmr showed me were I made my mistake or turbotax rather and filed a schedule 8812 and corrected it. So, if the what the person below posted is true maybe their fixing mistake by the software calculations. (I.E. TT)
                Good news everyone!! I filed on 1/14, got early accepted on 1/24 and had education credits so my return didn't really get accepted until 2/14. I received the topic 152 message in Wednesday, 2/20. I was able to order transcripts yesterday, Thursday 2/21 and I received a DD today for 2/26!!!
                • What doea the Tax Topic152 code mean?
                • Im still waiting on my taxes and I was accepted 2/14 and filed injured spouse and educational credits and nothing...... :( this is so frustrating, but I was able to order my tax transcripts today does that mean anything?