Once the Irs accepts your Return does that mean I should be getting my refund..?

Yes.  First the IRS needs to process your return.

If you paid for your TT fees with a credit card and selected direct deposit into your bank account as the method of receiving your refund, you should receive your refund within 21 days (mine took 9 days).

Here’s where you can find some more info.

http://www.irs.gov/Refunds/2013-Tax-Season-Refund-Frequently-Asked-Questions 
    • So the Irs accepts my return. An TT gave me a estimated Date wen I should get my refund... But the staus bar is still saying return approved wat does that mean am I for sure getting my return or wat? First time user so help is needed thanks
    • Yes your going to get your refund any day mines still saying processing & I'm almost at my 21st day
    • Thank you ive been very stressed over this... If I have dd does it mean ill get a day early or the exact day it said the ealiest I should get it?
    • Mine still says return accepted. Refund hasn't been. :-(
    • IF YOU FILED PRIOR TO 1/30 WITH TURBO TAX, IT MIGHT BE AWHILE..TURBO TAX KNOWS WHY..SO KEEP ASKING THEM FOR THE TRUTH!!