How do I file a 8379 form after my taxes have been submitted and accepted?

• my husband return was taken due to my student loan before we got married I did not work at all so all the income belongs to him we filed jointly cuz were married but the debt occured before we got married how do I file for him to get the half
If you have already filed your 2012 return and need to send a Form 8379

Go to this IRS link for the Form 8379 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8379.pdf
Go to this IRS link for the Form 8379 instructions http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8379.pdf