I have Form RRB-1099 and Form RRB-1099-R. Where to I enter the info for RRB-1099-R?

I found the answer.  RRB-1099-R is there it is just hidden. Previous instructions I read were not complete enough to find it.  To get to RRB-1099-R follow these steps:
1.  Go to Federal Taxes.
2. Choose Wages & Income.
3. Hit "Explore on My Own".
4. Scroll down to "Retirement Plans & Social Security"
5. Select "IRA, 401K, Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099R)
6. Hit Update or Start 
7. At the bottom of this page there is a box "Add another 1099R".  Check it.
8. On the next page, select "I'll type it myself" and hit continue.
9. The screen you are looking for finally appears.  "What type of 1099R is this?"  A list of 4 different 1099's appear. The last one on the list is the RRB-1099-R.  Select it and you're on your way.  Follow the prompts.  
10.  Relax, try to replant the hair you have pulled out of your head.  Have a good day!
    To report the 1099-R

Go to Federal Taxes
    Click on Wages and Income
    Click on Explore on My Own (if shown)
    Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
    On IRA, 401(k), Retirement Withdrawals (1099-R) click the start or update button

Make sure that you indicate that you are reporting a RRB-1099-R in the interview