has anyone else received letter 4883c from irs?? if so how long did if take to get your money afterward??

Answer

8 people found this helpful

Btw, on a totally separate note, I get annoyed with these posts that are like "I filed my refund 6 days ago & it still says processing!! I've never had to wait this long before.." Really?? Until last year most people had to wait 2-3 weeks or their taxes after efiling. Ok, I got that out of my system! Pease keep us updated when you are able to order transcripts/are given dd date! Gives everyone hope! Lol
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
51 additional answers

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community