still processing & will provide a refund date when available? what does this mean??

finally able to order return transcript on fri 2/15 soon after WMR has no orange bar and shows your im still processing and a refund date will be provided when available. so why is that? has anyone had/is in this similar situation & what does it mean? will i get a DD soon?? btw i was accepted on the 28th.

I had the same thing happen to me on friday, and I still have no idea what is going on. I called the IRS and they won't tell me anything.
    • my 21 days are today!! and nothing new with WMR. i hope we get some good news very soon
    • same thing with me...I was accepted on the 25th of Jan.,  i had the process bar for the first three weeks but now the IRS states that they will contact me when my refund is ready.....I have no idea what this means.
    • jus give us our damn $$$$ IRS!!
    • i hope they hurry up, i've had it since last saturday, but the state got a dd for 2/21
    • Same here, got a state DD for the 19th, hopefully this means my federal is at least almost ready? Doubtful, though!
    My 21 days is up tomorrow, so I guess we will see.
    • Mine, too....but I have education credits....does that mean 21 days from the 14th (when they began to process) or 21 days from date of acceptance? Ugh, so complicated this year!!!
    Kaitteeey, I think from the 14th.
    Well my 21 days is up today and still nothing, so I guess I'll be calling today.
    Has anyone learned anything new? I'm going to be calling here soon, just havent had the chance yet.
    • well i got my state deposited today it was supposed to get deposited or processed by 2/21, i'm hoping i get fed. too because they usually get deposited a day apart. i filed and got accepted for fed. on 2/4 and state got accepted 2/5