when will i get my taxes i was accepted 2/14/2013

• when will I get my tax return
  • my refund was supposed to be deposited on 2/13 to my account and it is still not there. what is going on?
  • It could have something to do with your bank check and make sure your account and routing number is correct.  I say this because my crazy niece gave me her account wrong and her taxes were actually done early and she would have received them on the first they was sent back to sbbt who then sent her a cashiers check in the mail
  • you need  to wait all you gonna do is waste it up
  • if my state return has a dd date of within 10 buisnnes days does that mean my federal has been accepted as well an shuld see a change soon? WMR doesnt show an up date
  • i was about to file my taxes, but a darn computer was asking me a question ? when is i gonna be able to ask my question ? about the computer and the taxes getting me that money on the first?
  • I filed on february  the 10th
  • i understand what u saying because mine was accepted on 2/14/2013 to
  • how long does it take them to approve the refund
  • Does any one know how you get a deposit date if your taxes were accepted on 2/16
  • I've been checking the IRS site too, and mine hasn't been approved either. But turbo says expected date 3/6
  • mine was accepted on jan 24 and still no word how can i found out what is going one.
  • This is crazy I filed on 1/28 as advised by TurboTax accepted on 2/14 still processing wtf.  Has anybody received a date with 8863 form.
    Why should
    .. we continue control have to wait..3weeks
  • Mine was accepted on 2/14 as well. Turbo stated 3/6 including Sunday.
  • I filed mine on Jan 18th was accepted on Jan 25th.  However due to the education credit I was also informed that nothing could be done until Feb 14th.  I have been checking the website turbo tax and IRS.gov and still there is no update and NO DD date.  This is ridiculous.  I called them and was on hold for 1hr and 6 mins this morning and the lady says that my return had no expected date.  IM really frustrated.  Whats going on here.  IRS this year does not have a good turn out
  • How long after you receive your federal refund, should we expect to receive the state refund..?
  • I filed mine on 2/6 but wasn't accepted until 2/14 due to form 8863 (education credit) and when i checked wmr this morning i got a dd of 2/25... yay... hope this is great news for all of us!!!!! Good Luck
  • jan 24th accepted and no word yet..still processing..this e-file fee is a joke if it doesn`t back up what it says!1
  • good news for you, mine was accepted on 01/17 and it is still in processing
  • I read on some thread that earlier filers are being looked at with a fine tooth comb because of all the tax fraud that was happening in the previous years. Those buttholes would put them in as early as possible. Which now is making it harder for all of us legitimate ones. Smh.
  • I filed on the 30th got accepted on the 14th and got a DD date today for 02/25/13. The WMR website was updated with that information as well as the 1-800 hotline
  • We received our state refund filed and accepted on the 14th.Our federal filed and accepted the same day is no where to be seen. Ugh
  • Filed Feb 14 with education credits, refund to be deposited Feb 25 as of todays notice.
  • Got accepted on 2/14 and have a dd of 2/25I
  • Filed on jan.30 accepted Feb.14 and still no DD
  • filed and accepted on feb 15th still no DD?
  • i filed the 4th of this month and nothing has changed still processing
  • Try ordering a return transcript for 2012 if it lets you order wait 24-48 then check ur ddd! I did the same only I filed jan 25 accepted 26th got a delayed letter the 28th n been going insane since! N order the transcript feb 20 n it's 4am feb 22 n ddd is the 26th! Hope this helps
  • wont let me order transcripts at all
  • yes it does help gives me a little help i hope the same happens to me i just probably a few days behind you.....hopefully... glad to hear it worked out for you gives me hope
  • It will! Wait n try again later on today n see if it will let you! Keep positive! Things happen at a certain time for a reason learned the hard way but when it finally arrives its a blessing!
  • angelcarter24000- Yes, I had the 8863 form, filed Jan. 23, accepted Feb. 14th and received a due date of Feb 25th.
  • Accepted on 2/14 and still no dd date.
  • I am glad that my information was helpful and pray we all get our refundable  deposits on the dates provided smoochies
  • I also filed on the 30th got accepted on the 14th due to the 8863 form. And before I was not able to order a transcript . But I was able to order one on Wednesday , and I received a dd dates for the 25th. I'm praying for you guys and I hope you get a dd dates soon. So just keep trying to order a transcript .
  • Anyone get their money that had DDd 2/25
  • amandacasanova- I had a DD of the 25th and I just checked my bank account and it is in there this morning!
  • I filed on the 28th received an acceptance on the 14th  I ordered my transcript yesterday as others suggested and today received an approval with a dd date of the 27th. Woohoo!!!! Finally!
  • tab.king- You're welcome and thanks! Also if you want to see if your bank received your refund yet I suggest that you check the SBTPG site... It just seems more accurate to me.
  • Sent mine in on 1/28 as well. This morning when I checked it's been approved and estimated 2/27. Thank goodness, I've been checking every day. I really hope it does come on the 27th. It says "Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 27, 2013." Does that mean it would be there the 27th in the morning? I have a pretty quick bank typically. I got my state return just a couple days after I submited them. Also just curious If there is anyway they would send it earlier.
  • same thing happened to me! I filed on 1/23. was accepted 1/26. then I got an email saying delay, so Feb 14th I got an email that it was being processed. now- there's no due date in sight. I am seriously considering doing a ammended refund, and just change something on it. aka the DATE, because I read on another forum that someones aunt works at the IRS and basically because we filed earlier than the 30th(although you are allowed to) the irs put the before jan 30th returns into an "error pile" and they wont get touched until someone feels like it. Completely rude, the IRS playing favorites. basically it doesn't matter to them if I have to starve everyday..
  • I filed my return jan 31st it was accepted feb 14 and I recieved a update on wmr this morning witg a ddd of wed feb 27.  If u were claiming education credits  u had to wait until a later date to file, lije late jan or early feb. the is started accepting and processing returns with form 8863 education credit onfeb 14 not earlier so u cant have a acceptance date in january if u have edu credits. Is a  21 day window
     from feb 14 to
  • Sorry for the typos. Hope this helps
  • @ kaitlyn  do not amend your return it will only delay it longer. U had a delay message because u filed to early with edu credits. But now its processing just let it go through the motions
  • I filed on the 30th with edu credits and was accepted on feb.14 and still in the first bar with no ddd
  • Hi! Well, everything will work out, promise! I was like all of you...sooooo stressed and always checking. I filed January 14 with the education credit and was accepted early on January 24th. But, it remained in limbo and went to the processing message on 2/14. Finally late friday night 2/22, I was able to order my tax return transcripts and about 2 AM on Saturday 2/23, I just happened to check WMR and I have a ddd for 2/27. So, don't lose hope! I know how it is to get frustrated with the system. Hopefully, I put some of your minds at ease :)
  • Yay! I had a estimated date of 2/19 after the 2/14 acceptance date but how unrealistic is that? And that it was- still no date in sight. I had to cancel my vacation(which isn't a big deal - there will always be others) I'm just surprised because it has never taken this long-wondering if I did something wrong. But there's no way for me to check so I guess I just have to remain patient haha
  • I got that 2
  • Request
I filed on 2/09/13 and my return was accepted later the same day. On 2/13 my status on IRS WMR changed from accepted to approved and a direct deposit date of 2/19 was given to me. Hopefully that is accurate. So in my case direct deposit date is 10 days from my acceptance date.
  • I filed on 2/08/13, and I'm still on the "processing" first orange bar. I think it is different for each person and they have absolutely no standardization at all. (I have EIC, childcare credits and my refund is about $6,000) I personally think they're holding onto their money as long as possible, and waiting for all the taxpayers to send in their taxes they owe. Our nation is in bad shape right now. I wish they would just do away with this ridiculous tax refund stuff and go to a flat tax. Let me keep my money through the year and they can eliminate the IRS and all the cost associated with it. Win/Win in my opinion!
  • i filed on 1/28 and was accepted on 2/14  now what another three weeks to wait for a approval????????
  • In my case approval came 4 days after official irs acceptance so hopefully you will have that turnaround too. My direct deposit date is 2/19 - 10 days after acceptance.
  • My taxes were accepted on 2/14 as well- to my understanding certain credits cause this delay- in my case the education credits (and this goes for everyone who has this credit). My boyfriends taxes were head of house hold with 1 dependent, refund about 5,000, and he received his taxes on the 6th- so 6 days. The IRS website says that it will take longer for those with more complicated taxes and tax credits such as the school one
  • My taxes were accepted on 2/1 and Im still waiting
  • My taxes were excepted on 1/26, open processing started on 1/30. I did have the school credit form on my return as well, I assume from what I read that means it wasn't acutally started until the 14th of this month. Where's my refund showed my taxes as being accepted on 1/30 and it's been "processing" ever since.  It's been three weeks since they acknowledged receiving it and started "processing" no refund yet...no refund date... just a whole bunch of check back later.
  • Ok, I was able to order a transcript for the first time last night, and this morning I got the second orange bar and a DDD of Feb. 21st. I was accepted on Feb. 8th.
  • Yay!! I'm still waiting :(
  • I can not where I saw it but my were excepted on the same date and it said it could be as earlier as the 24 of Feb. or late as 7 of march I hoping on the first date.
  • Remember where
  • mine also said the 24th, but the 24th is a sunday so would it be deposited that friday or the following monday
  • Most likely on Monday..
  • if i recall its all electronically deposited so it doesnt matter what day it is ... so i was told a couple yrs back anyways
  • I think out all depends on your bank. I know that every year for the past 7 years mine were always deposited on a Friday with bank of America
  • Vanessa, did u get ur refund direct deposited on the 19th, (today)?
  • mine to it's so annoying. if we had to pay them they would be knocking down our doors. My return has never taken this long. I have the same exact dates that you do and still only have one orange bar.
  • Vanessa did it go in on the 19th
  • genrally the business day doesnt matter. but on sunday most banks will only allow you to withdraw/use a certain amount. like $200 i think?
  • still waiting on this orange bar
  • @sdexcalibur: I completed my returns on 2-13, It was excepted pretty quickly...However still processing status
just got off the phone with an employee at TurboTax and she informed me that even though the IRS (where's my refund) website may still show your return as being in the processing stages and not approved yet doesn't mean that it hasn't been. She told me that many times even before that site is updated people have gotten their money. I hope this is true.. (I filed on 1/31 .. accepted with the education tax credit on 2/14). Still waiting. frustrated... They sure don't waste any time taking it out of my paycheck every week.....
  • Thanks for the update @duriel.allen I hope that's true because mine is still showing received after being accepted on the 14th.
  • know your rights as a tax payer
    if you dont look up the community question ( know your rights as a tax payer)
  • I know right, I could really use this money right now.... And i have some time sensitive things so I need this money now.... I filed almost a month ago....
  • Sorry but the IRS doesn't want to pay nobody this year!! Good luck this year either their going to take their time or put you under review that even take 90 days!!!
The IRS has added  new tax compliance filters and identity theft screening filters designed to flag fraudulent tax returns for investigation. As a result, the processing of returns is taking longer than in past years. The IRS's goal is to deliver 90 percent of refunds within 21 days.

See below for more information.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2013/01/30/irs-tax-refunds-may-delayed-drive-stop-theft/8Vxoj8tw...
  • That's great but mine was accepted and IRS.gov  hasn't put up a refund approval yet is that my DD
  • welchpmsw - Accepted by the IRS that means that

the IRS computers have received the return
        run a few basics checks on the return such as matching names with SSN
        and entered the return into the IRS system so it will be processed

At some point the IRS computers will process the return which involves doing a lot more checks on it for accuracy - and that is what you are waiting on now.

After the IRS is  processes the return and there could be several different outcomes, including

the IRS approves the return and issues you a refund if one is due
        the IRS has questions about the return and asks you for more information by letter sent in a couple of weeks
        The IRS changes your return for some reason that changes your tax owed - either up or down - and will notify you of the change by letter in a couple of weeks
  • Thanks
I filed on January 30,2013... I have an education credit, so the IRS did NOT accept my return until Feb. 14th. My return is still PROCESSING with the IRS sadly.... The earliest I was told I would get my refund is Feb. 24rth 2013... here's hoping!!!!
  • Me too!!!  I am starving and worried about how to get to and from school!!!
I filed mines on 2/14 and my DD date is 2/25 so just check WMR again or call the IRS
    This seems to be the norm with anyone who has filed with an education credit. I too filed on the 30th of Jan. and my return wasn't accepted until the 14th of this month. But I'm pretty sure that it wont be too long now. I say maybe another week tops!
    • I am in the same boat. Where is our refund?
    I was accepted on 2/14/13 and got a Dd today for 2/25/13..so good luck everyone
    • Does anyone know if that is the actual date for the deposit or will it be sooner? The last few years I got mine of the Fridays before the date the IRS said. I'm wondering what day of the week people are actually getting their deposits, is it only on Fridays or are they coming all days of the week.
    • I am hoping mine be deposited tomorrow.that's my dd date..I was accepted on the 2/14 with school credits
    • Nothing was deposited today...wtf
    • On wmr for my dd they gave me 2/25 but if not dd by 3/2 call. Maybe it's the same foe you.
    • shortstop700- I have a due date for the 25th as well, but when I went on the SBTPG site it says give it at least 1-2 business days :/
    • I filed 2/4/2013, Mine was accepted on 02/14/2013. I checked my status on Friday the 22nd and it showed a DD of 2/25/2013. I checked it again today , 02/24/2013 and now it doesn't show a DD at all, and says that it's been accepted and is still processing. WTF? I had a DD date set up and two days later, the day before the scheduled DD date, it's gone and back to the processing stage. Has this happened to anyone else? My sister filed on the same day, had hers accepted on the same day as mine, but received hers on the 22nd. I contacted my bank and have no pending deposits. I'm soooo frustrated!!
    • Same thing on me
    • I filed the same as you.,.,still says processing..did you receive, hopefully mine will be today, which is the 28 for first thing next week.
    • keishalyn29- Yes, surprisingly I actually received my refund on the 22nd instead of the DD they initially gave me of the 25th. So you might actually receive it a day or so earlier.
    File my return 01/26 and was accepted 01/30 due to the education credit I didnt get process untill after 2/14. I was able to order my return transcript 2/21 and today my status went to approved. I should receive a D.D on 2/26 . If I have not received it by 03/6 contact my bank.
    my taxes was accepted by the irs. feb 2, every time check  where's my refund , it say still processing. 
    • Mine says the same thing and I was accepted on Feb 1st!
    • SWEETIE JEAN GET A FREAKING JOB WILL YA?  LOSER BIETCH!!!!!!!
    • She did this last year too, n I think the year before..lol
    • got DD 2/22 filed 2/14per irs
    • filed 2/3 got DD of 2/21!
    • Any of you that got a DD date filed with educational credits
    • i have educational credits and yesterday irs had my orange bar at accepted now irs says they havent recieved it??? idk whats going on
      but originally my ddd was before march 6th
    • No date given for the dd for people with an education credit form
    • I filed on Feb 5th, had an education credit and it was sent to the irs on the 14th. The IRS still says processing but turbo tax says I should receive it by March 7th. I would like to receive an actual date. Does anyone know when the irs will be giving out ddd? I have appointments to make and things to do but I can't do them without knowing when I will have the extra money.
    • I was given a DD from turbo tax between 2/24 and 3/6, but the irs.gov site reads still processing, hmm idk, guess it will come when it wants to :(
    • I I filed mine on 2/6 but wasn't accepted until 2/14 due to form 8863 (education credit) and when i checked wmr this morning i got a dd of 2/25... yay... hope this is great news for all of us!!!!! Good Luck
    • i want my money ...this kitten is furious
    • im waiting on the orange bar as well my sister was excepted 1/31 and get her money the 6th
    • i hope so missyoung...im still waiting and was accepted 2/14
    • Received deposit date today 2/25/2013 accepted on 2/14
    • This all just upsets me I filed on 01/24/13 wasn't accepted until 2/14 and now I see people who filed after me getting at least getting dd dates and mine nothing thought we werent supposed to lose our place in line
    • this just sucks I filed 1/24 accepted 1/14 not even a dd date
    • I filed Jan 28th got accepted Feb 14th haven't been approved, no DD date yet, nothing.. I know I should just wait, but I'm curious when I'll end up getting a DDD at least.
    • I believe if you can order a transcript you may be able to receive a ddd within 24-48hrs! If a transcript isn't available yet then it has not been processed! I got my ddd thirty mins ago n I ordered mine on the 20th! Hope it helps!
    • STOP FLAGGING OUR POSTS!!!! We are not breaking any rules.. Talked to a TT employee and they confirmed it to me. Said to tell you to show us PROOF of doing wrong, also said you must not KNOW how this works... GET A LIFE LADY. YOU DO NOT GET A CHECK FOR TROLLING. GET A LIFE, A HOBBY, SOMTHING.. ITS SAD YOU TAKE TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO WONDER AROUND ON HERE AND TROLL...
    • lol....
    • people are actually flagging what losers
    • I know right. LBVS I think shes delusional. I think she has convinced herself she works for turbo tax as a advisor and moderator.. SMH PSYCHO!!!!!
    • lmao
    • yup had like 4 post flagged already :(
    • Flag you can say what you like you are not threaten anyone
    • ITS WEIRD, and creepy,RIGHT?!?! she has flagged a lot of forums 3 of mine and 3 of this dude.. Thats just that I know of... Shes says, this isnt a chat line... I dont get why she even bothers. I mean didnt her mom teach her to mind her business...
    • lol
    • Lol @jeffanie