Partnership income

I started a partnership this year. We received various forms of payment: Paypal, Cash, Consignment Checks. How do I report this income in the Turbo Tax software. I did not receive any 1099 forms.

Also, there is no where that I can see in the software that lets you select your business as a partnership. Should I only claim half of my deductions?

You need to file a separate 1065 Partnership return.  Then you will get a schedule K-1 to enter into your personal 1040 return.

Turbo Tax Business is a separate program from Home & Business.  It is not available to do online or on a Mac.  
    You can buy it here…..

• Ok I will look into that, thanks. Can I still fill out my personal taxes online with Turbo Tax after? Like enter it in as separate income?
    • Yes.
    • Ok thank you very much!