Has anyone got the Louisiana state refund yet?

I got my federal refund in but no not my state refund.
  • Hey guys I finally got my state refund 3-7-13 and I filled 1-31-13...hope everyone gets their's soon!!
  • Got mine yesterday, 3/7, too! About time, I filed on the LDR website 1/30! Hope everyone's comes in soon! Oh yeah, LDR never did update for mine until today when it informed me that it had been direct deposited yesterday.
  • Did it get sent to you or deposited in your account??
  • Direct deposited
  • Does it take a while for direct deposit??? I filled on 3-5-13!!!! And i just got my Federal taxes back on tues of this week but NO STATE TAXES back yet ??? Can anyone give me some answers please!!!
  • My Louisiana state return was accepted February 4,2013........still no refund...I received my Federal return along time ago.....as of 3/17/2013 no state refund...On February 4th it was accepted. The only thing I can find on the states website says processing is not completed....and getting a human on the phone is impossible...
  • I have same issue although i did receive a letter yesterday from the state "notice of adjustment to your tax return". I had made an error in regards to the Louisiana Citizens Insurance credit. They corrected my return and i'm assuming i will get my refund shortly. I filed my return on 2/10 and received a letter stating my return was under review. have you rec'd a letter? You can go to the LDR site and send an email with your info. I did and they responded in 2 days. Hope this helps
I filed my Louisiana state and fed the same day. Both were accepted. The FED deposited refund about 2 weeks ago. I called the state on 3/5 and was told that my return had randonmly been selected and was 'under review". I should get a letter soon. Has anybody else had this happen to them?
  • I officially hate Louisiana government! I still haven't got my return.
State of Louisiana deducted $800 or so dollars from my federal return, then sent me a letter that if I don't pay the $800 or so dollars they will take my driving privileges away and a few other threats. I only owed (according to them) about $500 dollars or so. So what do I do? When I call, the answer machine says they are too busy to call back later.
  • How does this pertain to the question lmao?
I checked this morning and my status has changed to : your return has been received but processing has not been completed.
I guess i'll see my refund in a month or so
    Same here. Filed 2/27, email stating accepted on 3/1 and everyday since the LADR site gives me a status of "Your return has been received but processing has not been completed". Ughhhhhh! 
      I filed on 2/15/13 and had to pay on Federal ( first time) ever, and still havent gotten i state back yet!!!
        I checked online this morning and status has been updated. Refund will be direct deposited today. good luck to everybody