I just checked my efile status with turbo tax and is says that on jan 26th filing changed to state succeeded agency. What does this mean?

• What does "Filing changed state to REJECTED_AGENCY" mean?
  • Details

The status column on the results page indicates the current status of the filing or payment.

The possible values and their definitions are:

RECEIVED: Intuit has the submission, and it is stored on an Intuit server. No further processing has been performed yet. It will change to the prepared state soon.

PREPARED: Intuit has converted the submission into the agency-specific format, but the payment has not been sent to the agency.

IN_AGENCY: The agency has successfully received the submission, but has not yet confirmed whether it was accepted or processed.
    Acknowledgement can take up to a few days to get back.

SUCCEEDED_AGENCY: An acknowledgement was received from the agency, and they have accepted the payment.

FAILED_PREPARATION: Intuit could not convert the submission into the agency specific format. This usually indicates that there is a problem with the data as it was received from the customer. This can happen when:

•There is a defect in QuickBooks.
    •The data was corrupted over the network.
    •There was a credentials problems on Intuit's end.
    FAILED_AGENCY: The agency rejected the submission. Click on details to look in the Errors section for more information
I AM SO CONFUSED, MY STATE AND FEDERAL BOTH SAY THAT, I KNOW IT TOOK ALL MY STATE, BUT I HAVNT GOT ANYTHING BACK YET ON MY FEDERAL. I DO OWE DIFF PLACES, SO DOES THAT MEAN I WILL NOT GET A RETURN AT ALL?
  • The IRS and State took the money you owe them.  If you have any left over money, they will send it to you.
MINE SAYS THAT AS WELL. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? DOES THAT MEAN THE IRS APPROVED IT? 
  • Did you claim a child if so there are investigating your right to do so
  • I claim the same kids every year. So why would they need to investigate that?
  • SUCCEEDED_AGENCY: An acknowledgement was received from the agency, and they have accepted the payment. The agency, in this case, is the govt. Source(s): http://payroll.intuit.com/s...
  • So does that mean they agree to pay you then?
  • Yes..that is what it means :)
  • Nice glad to hear that they are so dumb
  • Wow I got the same thing on mine and my heart dropped. I have never seen that before
  • So Suceeded_agency means they will be sending your money soon ???
  • So suceeded_agency means I will be getting my money soon???
  • It means it has been approved and sent for disbursement of funds.
  • are we sure this is what it means as mine says that as well although it says it was changed to that on the 14th of Feb and still nothing
  • If youu owe the IRS or State money, they will take your refund and send you the left over balance.
  • did you guys get your money?
  • Lmao, im curious as well... same message for me. I belive they recieved their $, hence no update 12mnths ago...?  Optimist