Where is my refund

I received a confirmation email that my federal tax return was accepted by the IRS a week ago.  When I use the Where is my refund link it indicates that there is no information available about my refund at this time.  Can someone please help me with this?

On Thursday, 2/14, the IRS alerted taxpayers and the tax community it is experiencing high traffic on Where's My Refund as more tax returns come in. The heavy volume of refund inquiries means that the IRS anticipates both "Where's My Refund?" on IRS.gov and the refund feature on the IRS2go phone app will have limited availability during busier periods.

Due to the large number of inquiries and to avoid service disruptions, the IRS strongly urges taxpayers to only check on their refunds once a day. IRS systems are only updated once a day, usually overnight, and the same information is available whether on the internet, IRS2go smartphone app or on IRS toll-free lines. While "Where's My Refund" is updated nightly, your account will not change that frequently.

The IRS is seeing a good start to the filing season, and tax refunds are being issued timely. Nine out of 10 taxpayers typically receive refunds in less than 21 days when they use e-file with direct deposit. The IRS expects to see the number of tax returns -- and related refund inquiries -- steadily increase around the President's Day holiday week.

I am going through the same thing I even called the IRS and they said that my return was accepted not rejected and that was all the information they could give me. Im just like wow! Sick of generic answers.