How can I cancel an amended efile return?

My original efile was correct, but I mistakenly amended my form.  I did not save and print it, so is there a way to clear the amendment?

Trudy (removed personal information), This is a public forum, please do NOT post personal information.

Click on Federal taxes, Other Tax Situations, under Other Tax Forms, Amend a Return - click Start or Update, On the Tell Us What You Need to Do Next screen, choose I don’t need to amend. Delete this amended form, click Continue

----------------------------------------------------------

If you need to delete a State amended return

How to Remove an Amended State return for online & desktop

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/kb/state-taxes/errors/6275.html
  • Thanks....I did figure this out by myself, while waiting for a reply.
  • How did u do it