Is anyone still waiting for their returns to be accepted? I filed about three weeks ago?

My Fed return was accepted 1-30 and so was my state. received my state from Arizona a week later. Today is the 20th and feds
    are still processing. So why was 150,000 new people hired by I.R.S ? Go figure
    • lol..... I know rite well hopefully we get an update tonight. no update since the 15 on the irs website
    • james sure will let u know
    • The Government outsourced the refund process to China
    • i am in the same spot. got my az like 3 days after az accepted. irs has not changed anything on mine :( they told me when i called that the student credit forms just began to process through. our 21 days started the 14th so any day from the 14 on is just waiting. im like wtf i filed early :( to avoid this haha
    • That is so annoying! I'm in MO and have already got my state back but still waiting on them to accept my Federal. It says accepted on this site but still processing on the IRS site. I just want my money lol.
    • i have not gotten nothing back no state witch been over 3 weeks now, no federal but delay because of education credit. i am beyond frustrated at this point..
    • I filed on 1/30/13 and I still have not rec'd mine either.  This site said within 20 days.  Mine is still sitting in the accepted mode.  Very frustrating when you have bills to pay.  Hopefully all of us commenting get ours within the next few days.
    • I filed on 1/24, TT said I was accepted on 1/28. I called the IRS and one person told me my return was processed on 1/30 but then I called yesterday (my 21st day) they then tell me I wasn't actually processed until 2/5 and to expect something by 2/26. This is VERY frustrating and it only seems to be the TT customers who are having issues. On the WMR site, it has always said, "we have accepted your refund and its being processed" from Day 1. :(
    • It's not really TurboTax....it's really the IRS.  Even though TT will tell say it's been accepted, you still have to deal with the IRS and their process.  Getting your state refund is completely different from Federal refund.  The only reason it is taking longer this year is because of education, energy, etc credits you have filed for.  If you filed before the 2/14, you should be fine anyways.  Because March 1 and with the whole budget cut thing going on, you will never know if you get your refund or not....yep.  So if anyone really want to ask the question about the Federal refund, you go to the IRS, but then again I heard they hired over 100,000 newbs!  LOL The BEST way to check up on your status is doing the Where's my refund Status and it will tell you where is the IRS with your status.  I did it.  TT says it's been accepted, but when you go to the where's my refund tool, it will say IRS is still processing.  Since mines got accepted on the 14th, which that's is when they really started the process on everybody's refund, I should receive mines sometimes next week...most likely by March 1.  I hope this really helps everyone :3
    • I was finally able to order transcripts this morning. I hope I get my DDD soon...Congrats to those who got their DDD 2/25. Its been a long time coming. I am happy for you all. Hopefully since I can officially order transcripts as of this morning, I will be next to get a DDD.
    • Hey people lets stop that TT  is stateing your return has been accepted.
      ACCEPTED= NOT REJECTED Do you get that part of TT . Does not mean approved by IRS Just means your accepted to be filed that your ss# match and return is correct not done proccessing
    • yes it does mean that. The TT site says accepted and as of this morning WMR says approved w/ a due date of the 25th so hey POEPLE lets check with the irs cuase TT sucks
    • What phone number are you calling to speak to alive person?
    I filed on January 31st... My state return was accepted on February 10th, my federal was accepted on February 14th, and they are both still just sitting there as accepted. I'm waiting for them to be approved or denied and then sent to me but still just waiting.... I had the extra credits and that's supposedly whats holding them up but this is getting stressful.
    • yes we all in the same boat. did u check tonight the website
    • I dont understand because both of mines still pending from the 15 of Feb
    • Filed on 2/14 with Education Credit...Accepted by IRS, today I got my NJ state refund. I ordered transcripts from IRS. All looks good. NO ONE RECEIVED REFUNDS IF THEIR RETURN HAS EDUCATIONAL CREDITS YET. I just got off the phone with a friend who works for the IRS and he told me next week will be the first batch of refunds to go out with with educational credits, that's because the IRS did not start processing these type of refunds until 2/15 and some on 2/18 because of the back log and New security system installed for fraud. Those who filed before January 30th with this type of credit, their returns got kicked out of the system and went to a batch where they manually have to approve them, those returns might be an extra 3 weeks after the 3 week date. Also WMR is not reliable, even if your return is still in processing, it does not mean that it's actually in that stage. You can still receive your refund even if the Bar does not move. WMR is telling me still processing, but a little birdie told me my DD date is February 25th. I'm assuming all of us in this situation, should receive our DD's next week starting Monday the 25th.
    • @ Moe- you are definitely right! Mines said processing for awhile too, but this morning I checked the wmr and I must be with the first batch (thankfully), because it says that I should expect my refund on the 25th as well. Thanks for relaying this information because there surely is a lot of false information being thrown around on this site.
    • Mine doesn't even have those credits on it....mine was very simple......don't even own a home.  Very frustrating.  I liked it better last year when it told you the exact date of deposit.   Guess we are all in the same boat.  So hopefully mine is in the batch with all of yours and I get mine on the 25th.  So much for filing early (Jan 30th).
    • Ur friend is not all the way correct.... Some people I know have gotten their refunds this week with edu credits... They started accepting them on the 14th when the MEF System opened up for them.... There is never an exact time frame to get a refund.... It's the government if they want to issue it in November then that's when it will come.. People should not count their refund money for bills but to add to a savings accounts... Because being on here everyday getting half answers from people that DO NOT WORK FOR THE IRS OR UR STATE REVENUE DEPT is not going go make ur check come any faster
    • filed on Jan 21...my son is going to college next year and the school is requesting my 2012 transcripts.  I'm sick...the school stated I have 8 weeks to get this infor to them or they my not have any grant money!
    when u check wmr what do it tell you? im still waiting my 3 weeks up monday the 25
    • yes i cant talk to anyone wich is very frustrating
    • I spoke to turbo tax on the phone and told me the following  if you had the education forms would be ready by the 14 of feb  and if you have the residential forms would be late feb early much   I filled on feb 6 th  hope this helps anybody out.
    • I was able to order my transcripts today so I am thinking Monday-I filed 1/25 accepted same day Been in that holding pattern-but now I have hope
    • That is good to know.  I filed on the 7th.  On an up note I finally got my state refund.  Now waiting for the Federal refund.  I'm beinging held up due to energy credit.
    • just woke up and checked WMR and have a due date of the 25th TT still says accepted. I am going with what the IRS says.. TT sucks
    • I was able to order my transcripts yesterday and this morning the WMR site gave me a DD of 2/25/12..
    • your stupid! i filed on the 7th still no dd even this morning so 2/14 why everybody accepted?
    • Hey guys! I filed 1.26, state was accepted 2.1, rcvd state refund 2.5 and I also had form 8863 which wasn't approved until 2.14,  rcvd ddd this am for 2.25. Hope this helps!
    • I was accepted on Jan. 26. still no DD. Getting very frustrated. People who filed with H&R block are getting they returns and I don't understand why?
    • I was excepted in the 25 of jan.... still nothing and I had the educational credit
    • I too had the education credit and am good to go on the 25th
    • i was accepted on jan 25 with irs, and am still being processed.. just spent the past 30 minutes trying to talk to a live person with no luck...  very frustrating!!!
    • I filed Feb 2nd .. accepted Feb 14th with education credit .. like others who have posted - this am wmr says Feb 25th ddd !  Yay !  Long time coming !
    • i was accepted on jan 21 with irs, and am still being processed.  What phone number are you calling to speak to alive person?
    • Ok, so I just got off the phone with the IRS.  I have had the same issue with the education credit and not having anything updated on WMR.  The nice lady from the IRS looked into my record and said that my return was actually not accepted into the IRS system until Yesterday even though Turbo Tax said it was accepted on Jan 24th.  Hopefully I will see an update on WMR by tomorrow or early next week if I am lucky.  I called the 800 number ending with 1040.  Press the # key several times and it will conect you to an actual person but be prepared to stay on hold for a long time.
    i do not no y mine is to i filed on 2/2/13 so if find out y hit me up
    • IRS website has been updated from processing to accepted for all those who filed on 2/14..check your WMR
    • I am a student as well and filed on Feb. 6th as well. So you're saying that it'll be alittle longer for us to get our money?
    Mine have both come back for NYS and Federal.  I also itemized my deductions so Not sure what is going on with yours.
    • I filed on the 5th and my return was very simple too. At first they told me i would recieve it by the 15th now they're saying by the 25th!I guess this is the outcome of me being cheap, now i wish i would have went to a tax place and paid that $300 for them to file it.
    • @mrs.hammond I went to a tax place  and i am in the same boat as all of us. We ask the tax lady and she said the IRS is having a lot's of problems this year. Has anybody received a ddd this week??? For some reason it doesn't seem like no one has.
    • I got a due date today with 8863 of the 25th so there is hope
    Still waiting as well. I filed February 2, 2013, and status as of this morning is still pending!!!! This is insane!!!
    • it my be under review like most of us who been waiting forever
    • I file on the 31st got accepted on the 4th still processing as of now... smh
    Passive activity loss
    • Your not the only one..I filed on Jan 30th and it was accepted on Jan 30th and I am still waiting.  I rec'd my state which was accepted on Feb 5th but I have not rec'd my Federal and if you look at my state, it still shows as accepted.  I am going into a panic like everyone else.