Is the IRS site not being Updated???

For the past two days I've been trying to check the status of my refund on IRS.gov and IRS2Go on mobile and I get this message...

Refund Status 
You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again.Please confirm your Social Security Number, Filing Status and Refund Amount shown below...
f you think you may have made a mistake when entering your personal information please select Re-Enter 
If your personal tax data is correct, please answer the following questions:

Then when I re-enter I get this message....

We cannot provide any information about your refund. Be sure to:

• verify your filing date;
  • check with your tax preparer or tax software provider; or
  • verify you received your electronically filed acknowledgement e-mail.
  • If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. Processing may take longer under certain circumstances.

But when I call the information is there but it also refers me to the sites to check in the future.  First the 8863 fiasco now this!  So frustrating!

You are checking too often on a daily basis and being locked out.  Try to stop for 24 hours and then see what it says.
      • No matter how many times you check the system it is very wishy washy.  One hour it's working and the next you may get some stupid message that it's down or unable to locate your information.  Just send my refund already!
      I am having the same exact problem... Was accepted, and now says "entered the wrong information" Been that way for over 6 days now.
      • Called 800-829-1954 and it says "still being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available." Maybe because they are updating to get ready to send it.  I hope this is the issue.
      • mine is too
      • two days ago there was an estimated deposite date for my refund, now I get this message...I thing the states site has a bug in it
      Not sure if this applies, but I was having this problem as well. I found that if I backed up to the main screen (the page with the links: Get your Refund Status, Get Tax updates, Follow Us, etc) and tap "Get Your Refund Status again. Usually that works for me.
        has it been 21 days yet?
          also, i think the company that did your taxes actually overrides that, and i also know that depending on the tax company, is dependent on the day you will get it, for example, all J.H. cuustomers got theirs on thursdays, H.R. - been 2 long..lol. turbo tax has its day, irs arranges and gives priority to all refunds depending on who did them, weather it be a company, program, or in pen, there are certain days for certain companies  /  types
            but what do i know....not enough to do my taxes...lol