How much did I pay Turbo Tax in 2012 for preparing taxes?

If you used the online version, I believe if you click Tools in the upper right, there is a pop up box that reads Fees.  I believe you can access your account from there.
    how much did i pay past year for turbo tax
      How much did I pay for Turbo tax last year?
      • The link above shows how to find the answer.  
        http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Other-Deductions-and-Credits/How-do-I-find-out-what-I-paid-for-TurboTax-fees-so-I-can-deduct-them-next-year-/GEN12824.html
        You might be able to deduct last year's TurboTax fees on this year's tax return. To do so, you'll need to itemize your deductions and you'll also need a receipt showing what you paid.

If you used TurboTax Online or purchased TurboTax from us last year, you can find out what you paid by doing this:

Click My Account or My TurboTax in the upper-right corner of this screen.
        Sign in with your user ID and password.
        Click Orders (the "shopping cart" icon).
        Now click the View Details button for your order(s) to obtain pricing and other details about the order.
        (Optional) To print a copy, use your browser's printing function.