filed on Jan.30 taxes are still pending?

Yea I got accepted on the 27th I'm still processing to this is crazy never had to wait this long
  • Any one receive refund or dd yet?
  • I just got my state refund deposited into my bank account, but my federal taxes are STILL pending???
  • Mine are still pending too and my taxes are not complicated at all. I've never had to wait this long either. Not good.
  • Same! I wish someone would at least process them or say why they are STILL pending!
  • I filed at approximately 4:00 PM on January 30th and was accepted at 10:54 PM that night. I got a direct deposit date of February 13th last Friday (Feb. 8th).
  • Why does it say it should only be 48 hours and it's been days??
  • It's been a week and a half for me
  • yeah this has been the longest 48 hours of my life LOL.
  • Coworker competed hers last weekend........she already has a pending deposit with her bank...what going on?
  • My taxes were filed January 28th, and today is February 14, and they are still pending... It has been 16 days, WHAT IS GOING ON???
  • same here filed 1/31 accepted same day 2 dep 1 w-2 no credits and still in processing stage and cannot order a transcript.
  • Someone effed up, that's what's going on. Maybe they need to hire me on to process my own return!!! lol
  • That is what I have been saying
  • how do you call for help??  Mine pending for 1week+ way longer than 48 hours.  something broken
  • I spoke with someone at TT, it only took about 30 minutes for someone to pick up.  I was told to call the IRS, because they had done their part.  I kept telling the young lady that I spoke with, that I was still pending on their side (TT). I then called the IRS and spoke with a gentlemen that told me they had nothing on file for me at all.  It was if my taxes hadn't been file yet.  He suggested that I go back and try and resend them?  I explain to him that I do have the Mortgage Interest credit, but he said that doesn't matter something should have showed up that l filed, but nothing.  He said it may not have been transmitted over?  Wowww!!!!  I then called TT back.  They keep on talking about concern forms (Mortgage Interest Credit) that may have cause a delay.  The same thing I been hearing for weeks.  I'm just so out done with this.
  • Ok That's it!  I am demanding a refund of my purchase from TurboTax and going to a CPA.  There is something wrong with TT and they will not accept responsibility!  Thank you.
  • Someone told me they went to one of the other tax programs, and re did their federal taxes. She said as soon as she hit the submit button, she got a message that said it was accepted.  She then checked the IRS website, and she had the red bar staying her return had been received.  Should receive refund within 21 days.  Something is not right at TT.  I'm starting to really believe my tax return was never transmitted?
  • pretty much the same here!
The IRS had to revamp at the last minute all protocols for taxes due to Obamacare and changes in the tax codes.  There were thousands of lines of code that had to be added and altered. That is the party line...
  • Well I don't believe it.  My federal was accepted today.  E-filed on January 31st.
  • That doesn't explain why my state taxes have been pending so long.
  • TT is a pile of poo. They dropped the ball and then blamed it on everyone else but themselves. POS never again TT!, never again.
  • OK, figured out how to call TT and got a helpful person on the line.  This is what I was told and follow-up in email.  I was told this affects all returns, not just TT as some forms are not ready at the national level.
    10:27:10.183 Residential Energy Credits
    Late Legislation
    Your federal return is delayed. The IRS is not ready to accept tax returns that have certain deductions or credits in them - like yours. Your return will be automatically sent to the IRS as soon as they're ready to process it. This is a nationwide delay for all returns like yours - no matter who prepares them.
  • But the IRS site says this is no longer the case. http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-To-Accept-Returns-Claiming-Education-Credits-by-Mid-February and for depreciation http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-To-Accept-Tax-Returns-with-Education-Credits,-Depreciation-Next-Week

they're accepting returns and I'm still pending for 10 days, even my state. This isn 't right.
Mine are pending since the 14 of Feb!!
  • I filed on Jan 28th and mine is still pending,  that's a hell of a lone 48hrs. I hope I don't have to wait that long for medical help if that should happen...I have always used Turbo Tax and have never waited this long to get a refund. It has always been 10 days and my refund is in my account....
  • I filed on January 27th and my return is still in "pending" status.
  • Mine are pending since the 15th of January.  Actually, Federal has already been deposited.  State is pending.
  • Filed on the 31st of Jan ans my stat
  • E is still pending. Anyone know why? What do we need to do?
    10:27:10.183 Residential Energy Credits
    Late Legislation
I filed on Feb 1, got state accepted and deposited within 2 days!! My federal is still "pending"!!!! It's been over a month! TT claims its on the IRS side......not sure what the heck is going on. TT fails to send any email updates, be nice if they communicated the status of these delays each week at least.
    My mother is an accountant, she said it is the IRS, NOT TurboTax.  She said the IRS is not accepting, this happens every year but this year it's really bad so many people affected and therefore a lot of comments. I filed mine 2 weeks ago and nothing accepted, not my S-Corp return for federal nor my NYS and Federal personal returns.   You can mail it in.  TT gives you a cover page so mail it in if you are not comfortable waiting. Send it certified return receipt ($5 approx) per return.  But even if the IRS receives returns by mail, they are NOT processing them that quickly.  This country is going downhill all b/c of our gov't.  NOT TT.
    • OK, and your point is what?   You came up with all this because you mother is a accountant.  Wow, I can see the connection there. Thanks for be a loyal TT fan.
    • LOL, ya i was thinking the same thing. I was finally accepted last night, my state was pending since the 24th... I'm in MN.
    • My point is that she speaks to the IRS daily and gets answers.   When you do that for a living and talk to them daily for 20 years you find out what is really going on.  You are welcome for the help I was trying to offer. take your nastiness out elsewhere if you don't like comments that I am trying to help others with.
    • They are accepting returns. They have been since February 15th. If this were not the case, no one with these forms would have gotten refunds, they have. I have to pay state taxes and even those are pending. All my returns are pending. Getting to someone at Turbotax is insane. I can prepare my own taxes but chose to go with turbotax this year. I'm wishing I'd just taken a pencil out and did it myself.
    .