I filed my taxes on Feb. 4th and it has been accepted and still no DD date. Any idea?

I have checked the WMR site and it keeps saying "We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS. I got the email and everything. I would love to know when my DD date is so that I can take care of bills.
  • think its updating. read they are updating this morning between 1am and 9am ( sunday)
  • so if they are updating what does that mean
  • You have to make sure you are putting the amount before the fees came out of it in. For example if you were suppose to get 7500 back but after paying the tax preparer your getting 7200 back you want to put in the before amount. A lot of people are puttin the wrong amount that why it gives them the reply we can't give you any info. Hope this helps you.

I filed my taxes on 1/4/2014 it was accepted 1/24 but it says my return will be in by 2/21 last year mine was accepted early and I received it by 2/2 and nothing showed on wheres my refund till a week after it was deposited into my account. Does anyone know when the first deposits will go out? And did anyone receive there refund yet?

• Nothing show for me on"where's my refund" either. I was accepted on 1/30. Hope to hear something soon.
  • I think everyone was accepted on the 31. Thats when they open to receive aplications
  • I filled the 14 got accepted 26th still not a thing im confused
  • got accepted on the 26th. got a date today for Feb.12th for it to be in my account
  • I havnt even got that yet its upsetting me
I filed on 2/4 & was accepted, I checked this morning on WMR & I have a DD on 2/13/13.  I was able to order my refund transcripts on Friday
  • did you have the edu credits?
  • i have the education credit and nothing yet as off Sunday.. but keep your fingers cross people with education should be getting a DD by the end of week.. good luck.
  • i filed on feb 4th and have not been able to check for my refund online thru the phone... or order my transcripts or nothing.. my tax preparer said i got accepted on the 5th of feb and has been processing ever sin ce... i claimed my daughter and my self employment.... and my unemployment benefits as well.... i just want to know if everything is fine! everyone at irs has an attitude problem!
  • Mine said processing up until the 10th which made it 8 days so Check today or tomorrow
  • I Filed on the 31st and still nothing, saying its still being processed?
  • Mine was accepted on 2/4 and WMR just says received. Haven't heard anything else and my 21 days will be up On the 25th. Should I be worried
Did mine on the 2nd and just checked WMR on IRS site and got this.
Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 13, 2013.

If your refund is not credited to your account by February 18, 2013, check with your bank to see if it has been received.
So I would guess in the next couple days so hang in there :-)