- Asked by chelsie_d_m_f
- TurboTax Basic
I filed my taxes on 1/4/2014 it was accepted 1/24 but it says my return will be in by 2/21 last year mine was accepted early and I received it by 2/2 and nothing showed on wheres my refund till a week after it was deposited into my account. Does anyone know when the first deposits will go out? And did anyone receive there refund yet?
Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 13, 2013.
If your refund is not credited to your account by February 18, 2013, check with your bank to see if it has been received.
So I would guess in the next couple days so hang in there :-)
People come to TurboTax AnswerXchange for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:
- Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
- Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
- Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
- Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
- Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.