My Prepaid Card Rejected my Return.. What happens now?

I didn't realize that my American Express Prepaid Card does not accept Government Deposits so on 2/5, I got an email from American Express stating they rejected the DD. So my question is, what happens now? When I go to WMR, it says  it was being DD on 2/5, check on 2/10 with your bank to see if its been received. Well, obviously Amex rejected it so of course it's not going to go through. Is there a phone number or someone I can contact to get a new status tracking on it or can I give them the correct information for DD or Do you know how long it'll be before i receive a check?I'm so lost and am needing the money really bad! Hopefully someone can help?!?!

Answer

A few years ago, my husband put wrong numbers in and our bank rejected it. It took about 4 days for it to return to the irs who than sent out a check which took around 7 days. I would call the irs Monday and ask them, so much had changed it may be different now. Good luck
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community