Ok So I got my Transcript in the mail???

Full Transcript and I have not received a dd yet. Couple of questions on this Transcript.

Line: 1. It Says total Payments $6533 
2.Refund amount MINUS $6533
3.Bal DUE/Over PYMT Using TP Fig Per Computer -$6533

Basically you get it, Why does it say MINUS $6533? 

Does this mean minus from their account or they took it from me? 
  • Did you owe for back taxes, child support, student loan debt, or any other debt?
I owed 500 for Child Support because I was hurt 3 months this year. 
  • You can call 800 304 3107 thats the treasury department offsets they can tell you if you owe any taxes or child support and if its being taken out of your refund.I saw someone who called on here and was told x amount was taken out of their x amount refund.the rest is going to them or so the post said,I forgot the actual amounts but thats how they knew their refund was coming.