i received this message on "wheres my refund" site has anyone else? what does it mean

We have received your tax return and it is being reviewed. You will receive a notice from us requesting additional information within 30 calendar days. You may not receive all or part of your refund until we receive and review the information we requested. If you need more information after you receive our notice, call the number on the notice.
Please do not contact us until you have received the notice as we are unable to take any action until then.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
Tax Topic 151, Your Appeal Rights
    I see you are using Home and Business, so I'm going to guess that the IRS has questions about your business income and/or expenses.
    • ok so this doesnt mean im being audited? i only have my receipt book from when i charged clients i claimed beautician business.. so that should be all they need right??
    OR YOUR CHILD LIKE THEY ARE DOING ME MAKING ME SEND IN ALL KINDS OF LETTER 
    • What do they want you too send in jippping?
    • i'm having the same problem but i have not recieved my letter still waiting i didn;t change anything same from last year but first time i put child ss it came back but it is right what does this mean,i talked to turbo said they didn't see no problem how long did it take for letter they said my taxes would be refunded by 9th then checked thats what it said what does it mean
    • What kind of info do you have to send in?
    • there was a problem with one of the kids ss #. i verified it back to them as it didnt change meaning the one i put down was and is the correct one, because she has had the same ss # since birth. my return was correct and accepted and been filled and the irs still has a problem and is holding my return?what more info do they need.
    • I'm having this same problem. I still haven't received my letter from the IRS, however they did deposit a pathetic amount into my bank account. Very frustrating. I will keep you posted.
    • Same here Ryan j They gave me a pathetic amount and still no letter! IRS are theives
    • Do They Give Yu A Specific Date if they were to send yu half of your tax refund
    • Turbotax sent me an email Wmr tells you nothing
    • Have you received a notice
    • I am now having this problem did any of you ever receive a letter or the full amount?
    • I received a letter on 2/17/2014, my taxes were accepted 1/25/2014.  The letter requested proof that my dependent lived with me, because I claimed EIC, which I have claimed the last three years.  I mailed all the information back, and I am just waiting for a response

It been over 30 days and I am still waiting on a letter

• I received my letter from IRS and they requested additional info on EIC credit dependent, had to send proof that my son lived with me, etc.  I mailed required info back, and awaiting results.