finally able to order transcripts .... Does that mean t get a DD date soon.

finally able to order transcripts ....  Does that mean they are done with my return? hope I get a DD date soon. I was accepted on the 26th and have been still processing a long time. today was first day I was able to order transcript

I was accepted on the 24th around 11:00 pm and still am in processing. I too was able to finally order my return transcript for 2012. I have heard that our DD will come shortly after we can order a transcript, because that means our returns were approved. Just keep checking via the irs phone number. I have read that the websites are so jam packed that it's not giving accurate information. Good luck!
      Praying so because I was able to finally order one last night at 2am. Im worried it never took this long before.
      • It worked for me. I didn't have a dd until 7 this morning. I've been waiting since the 24th. I was able to order transcript at 1 am yesterday. I say give it until tomorrow morning. Good luck!!!
      • Oh my dd is the 13th just in case u  wanted to know.
      • What state are u guys in I been processing since 1/24