I'm having the exact same issue, I really wish this would be addressed, even if just to say this is normal for this year and let us know how long it's really going to take.
I DON'T HAVE ANY DEPRRESIATION ON MY RETURN,BUT THATS THE REASON I GOT I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER A WEEK NOW WHO KNOWS WHATS GOING ON ARE THEY GOING TO PAY US INTEREST, LIKE THEY CHARGE US IF WE ARE LATE?
I AM ONE PISSED OFF TAX PAYER MY RETURN WAS ACCEPTED ON 2/2 SIMPLE NO SCHOOL FORMS NEEDED AND IRS.GOV SAYS REFUND RECIEVED NO DUE DATE IT HASNT UPDATED. IT DOESNT SAY REFUND APPROVED OR REFUND SENT !! I CALLED IRS WAITED 45 MINS TO SPEAK TO SOME FINALLY GOT SOME ONE HE SAYS I WILL HAVE IT ON 2/13 ... SO I CALLED BACK TO MAKE SURE AND SHE TELLS ME THAT THATS NOT TRUE AND I HAVE NO DUE DATE AS OF YET OMG WHAT THE PROBLEM!!!!???
I am having the same issue and seem to not be able to find an answer either...
Yeah i just checked mine, says accepted but on irs site say recieved dosent say approved or sent on irs page, but on turbo tax says it was accepted? and i was accepted on jan 31st??? according to turbo tax and i called them said everything looks good? So like wtf so i need to call or irs or is this happeneing to everyone?
Contribute an answer
People come to TurboTax AnswerXchange for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:
- Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
- Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
- Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
- Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
- Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.