I filed my on 2/3/13 and I have still not recieved my refund.
- Tammy , FINALLY, CA refund RECEIVED!
i recieved my IRS refund within 5 days after e-filing via DD
I filed my retun on 2/13 and got e-mail confirmation on 2/14. I was checking Where is my refund and it does not recognise my application. I am wondering where is my application. Can any body help me.
Turbo tax has nothing to do with your refund taking so long.!!! It would be the same thing if you went anywhere else. Everyone that has the school credit should know that it was going to take a little longer this year, it even said it when you filed. I did mine on Feb 14...it says its still processing. Yes it's frustrating but I know that it's not because of turbo tax!!
Contribute an answer
People come to TurboTax AnswerXchange for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:
- Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
- Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
- Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
- Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
- Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.