I have the same issue. Made the me nervous because last it says I entered the wrong info when i checked the WMR but called the 800 number and it says it was received and still in process. Checked back this morning on WMR and the Refund Status Result is back and orange line is still on Received..... Still waiting. Please let me know asap if you have any update on yours.
Our return was accepted to the 24th as well and had been on processing status since on both website and 800 number. I finally got to talk to a person from the IRS 800 # after being on hold for 45 minutes. The gentleman said that everything looked good on his end and he said the projected DD was 2/11/2013. I had checked last night on both 800 number and Wheres my refund on irs.gov and it still says processing. I am crossing all fingers irs is just backed up with processing returns and are having issues with updating statues.
Contribute an answer
People come to TurboTax AnswerXchange for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:
- Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
- Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
- Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
- Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
- Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.