IF YOU CAN ORDER A RETURN TRANSCRIPT, DOES THIS MEAN THAT THEY ARE THROUGH WITH MY RETURN AND WILL I BE GETTING A DD SOON?

• UPDATE. ORDERED TRANSCRIPT 2/5 AND ON 2/6 GOT DD DATE OF 2/8. THANKS EVERYONE
I was able to order a return on 2/4/12, and I have not received an DD yet. It simply says mine return is still processing, and when a refund DD is available i will receive one. i am praying for dd on 2/6/12.
  • Have you found out what that means yet? Mine says the same thing
i was just about to ask this very same question!!

i filed mine/husband's and my son's return both at the same time. they were both accepted on the 30th.  my husband and i got a DD of tmr - 02/07.   but our son's is still in process but i was able to order a return transcript of both of our taxes.  yet we can't get any info at all for his refund and he really needs it.  we get the "still processing" message only.
  • I just ordered my transcripts...need them for college funding but still no DD.  It still says processing on the WMR.  I wish they would hurry up and tell us something.
I filed and was accepted on the 1st, this morning I received my deposit date of 2/8. Its weird because I did my mother-in-laws return on 1/30 and she was accepted the same day and hers is still saying processing. 
  • I was able to order my transcript on 2/4.