Why is the Michigan 2012 form 4884 not completed?

This is the pension worksheet to determine how much amount to be deducted on MI 1040.
    I'm having a similar problem.  I may buy TaxCut to see if they got it right.  Turbo Tax is wrong.  Let me know if you got some resolution on this from Turbo Tax.  Thanks.  dpartin@comcast.net
      Michigan Form 4884 is there and is completed behind the scenes.  It is the pension worksheet in the forms view. 
      I thought it was missing because I listed the source of my pension incorrectly. It showed there being a large amount due and I assumed it was my wife's state pension that was being taxed.  Wrong assumption.  Turbo Tax got it right.  You have to be cautious when you list any pensions from your 1099-R in your federal income section to be sure to list it from the correct distribution.