Should 1099-MISC, Box 3 (Other Income) be reported on 1040 Line 21 or Schedule C?

In 2012 I opened a new bank account with a local credit union and was given a promotional bonus of $100 deposited into my account after completing qualifying activity. The income was reported to me using Box 3, “Other Income” of Form 1099-MISC. Normally I would expect to receive a 1099-INT for this type of income. Since this is a 1099-MISC, how should I report this income? Line 21 “Other Income” of Form 1040 along with Schedule C are the two that come to mind. While Line 21 may be the simplest, if I report via Schedule C I have some investment expenses I may be able to claim with the account (i.e. postage, office materials used for account maintenance, etc.)? Since it is under $400 I also would not be subject to SE tax. Is Schedule C the way to go or should I still report via Line 21?
    Line 21 and the investment expenses to Sched A.