8863 Hope! MY New York State return approved

Here is some hope for 8863ers. At first my New York state refund was rejected on the 29th of JAN  because the federal was rejected due to the 8863 form drama. 

I received a email at 1:49am this morning  that my New York state refund was accepted. I went to the NY STATE WMR and I am already in the final stages of processing. "We received your return and it's in the final stage of processing. While most returns are completed within 2 weeks, it may take up to 4 weeks."

NY State and federal go hand and hand with the tax refund.  I feel the wait for 8863ers is almost over!!!!
    I sure hope so cause when I check NYS website it has that its under review blah blah blah.. 
    • same as mine :(
    • Lucky for you!  Mine, for the 3rd or 4th year in a row says "We received your return and it requires further review".  I've had the same job, same dependents and same school for ~3 or 4 years and they delay it year after year after year.  I hate NY and regret ever moving back to this inefficient hell hole.
    • Mine NYS refund came 2 weeks ago, still nothing from the Fed. Filed & accepted 1/26.
    • I filed with 8863, returns accepted 2/14, return approved 2/21, DDD 2/27
    • My return was accepted on 2/15 put is still being processed. Live in Ohio!