What does topic 152 mean on irs WMR

I received the 152 topic on 2/5/14 and was approved with a dd date of 2/10/14!!! So  I guess it is true if you recieve the topic 152 your refund is coming soon!!!!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Topic #152 is concerning delay for that particular tax return date files and WMR is Where's My Refund I believe I read a blog that for this notification it put accepting return March 24??  Google IRS Topic #152 WMR and you will get back numerous hits to research it
        I have this and it seems to be all about Direct Deposit information. I dont have any forms to hold up my tax return. My son is single and no deductions simple 1040 he has it on his too.
        • I been reading a lot of things that says its just something to read it doesnt mean anything.