Anybody got accepted for California state returns

I was accepted on the 28 of January and just wondering how long I would have to wait or is their a hotline number for state taxes I could call the check my status instead of online..
    You can call 1-800-852-5711.

The message I get online is:

"We received your 2012 California Income Tax return on: Friday, January 25, 2013.
    We are processing your return at this time. Please allow 12 weeks from the date you filed your return to complete processing. If we make adjustments to your return, we will notify you by mail.
    "

I called and they pretty must told me the same thing - that they have 12 weeks, although I'm hoping this will not be the case.

I filed late Wed Jan 30.
      CA accepted Thursday morning Jan 31
      CA updated the status to approve the refund w on Sat Feb 2 (3 days after I filed).

As of Feb 7, I'm still waiting for the refund to hit my bank.
      • My CA was accepted on Jan 25. It still says "processing" and I wish I knew what was going on. Online it says 10-12 weeks, but the automated line says up to 10 weeks. I e-filed, and never had issues any previous years.