Anyone accepted on 1/30/2013 and still no DD date yet?

• accepted on 1/25 still nothing just says processing
  • IRS says NOT yet received...turbo tax says it was accepted
  • mine was accepted on 1/30 and still nothing just says processing. I don't understand how some people are getting a dd date. I would like to know where they are finding these dates.
  • http://apps.irs.gov/app/vita/content/globalmedia/irs_efile_refund_cycle_chart_4012.pdf
    This is the link to the efile Refund Cycle Chart
  • @rockelement182
    I filed my taxes on the 29th and I got an email saying that my federal return was accepted on the 30th and my state was accepted on the 1st of feb.... But on the where is my refund website it still says processing it doesn't say approved... Can I still follow the refund cycle chart link that you post????????
  • @Rockelement182 That's from last year
  • That is last years cycle chart
  • lol i didn't even notice that...
  • edited for redundancy
  • lies.com
  • mine to and I did my moms the sameday and hers says approved wth
  • The irs did not give out a refund cycle chart this year. It has been discontinued. Now it is a simple 21 days.
  • Me too :( Submitted 1/28_Accepted 1/28... still processing. ugh!!!
  • yeah mine was excepted on the 31 and it still says processing but my step dad's was excepted on the 30th and his was dd yesterday
  • does this chart work even if it still says processing
  • @LillieMe...the NARTRP makes thier own refund cycle chart every year then some of the tax services  use it. You can only get it if you are a member but...this does not come from the IRS. The IRs discontinued it for a reason. They tell you 21 days. You just have to wait. They do daily deposits and update the WMR once a day after midnight. Everyones taxes are different, everyone will have a different situation.
  • when I checked it said my refund was scheduled to be mailed out on feb 5th, now when I check it it says it's being processed who knows
  • same here accepted on 01/31 and IRS website still says accepted..but not approved yet////
  • me 2 i was accepted the 30th & its just accepted no ddd
  • just cked status of my refund on IRS.gov where's my refund and guess what!!!!! for some reason it doesnt work.
  • omg this is crazyness i want my money
  • WMR just updated a little while ago. I finally have a DD date after being in processing since the 30th. Yay!!!!
  • Mine was accepted on the 1/31 just received a refund date of the 13th
  • I been Trynna figure out the same thing... Where is everybody finding the DD?
  • Cool!  Thx for sharing this link...
  • Accepted on 1/31, approved today, deposit date of 2/13
  • I think the IRS did a major update last night which is a good thing. So pretty much EVERYBODY who got accepted on the 30th-31st got a date today for the 13th, but it says if you don't get it by the 18th to call your bank and see if they received it.... I'M GLAD I GOT A REFUND DATE, SO I CAN STOP FREAKING OUT. THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND WITH THE INFO AND UPDATES. THANKS
  • My tax refund doesn't even have a date all it says is "null"
  • What does the "null" mean under my tax refund
  • see if it will let you order a transcript...i filed and accepted on 1/31 but it wouldnt let me order transcript until this morning...i have no date or approval either - who knows....patience is a virtue - something i do not have
  • i got accepted on the 30th & this morning I  check the WMR site & my DDD is 2-13-13...finally refund approved....hope everyone gets approval soon the waiting is the worst
  • Yes! Finally a DD.  Filed and accepted on 01/31 DD 2/14.  Very happy!
  • That's the first 2/14 I've seen this morning. Maybe there is hope for those that haven't heard yet.
  • I filed n accepted on 1/31 got a dd date of 2/13 this am
  • I checked this morning, I filed on the 24th, got accepted the 26th, and finally have a DD of 2/13
  • i see most comments here are from earlier filers. From what I understood the irs wasn't going to start processing returns until 1/31. I filed mine on 2/2 and was accepted the same day. Has anyone gotten a due date for filing on 2/2 or Does anyone have any idea what my dd might be? I would really appreciate any info.
  • Well my bf was accepted on 2/2 and his dd date is 2/13. I was accepted on Jan 31 and my dd date is 2/14....
  • I received my notice ofdeposit last night  this wed. the 13th
  • Mine was accepted 1/30.. Call the 800 number, it gave me a DD date
  • dose anyone know why irs website says its not working and try back in a couple of days?
  • Turbo is saying my State was accepted but the IrS website is saying no refund has been filed. ??? help!?
  • what is the 1-800 number that you called?
  • 800 829 1954
  • Youll need your ss#, filing status, and exact refund amount
  • State wouldn't reflect on the IRS site. Try your states website
  • I looked under "where is my refund". Turbo send me an email saying my State was accepted. Yet, under where's my refund it says state hasn't received anything from me yet.
  • Wheres My Refund is specific for your federal tax refund only....no state tax info....check your state's tax page for that.
  • I filed my return on 1/30, got a dd date 2 days later to be between 2/8 to 2/12....still nothing yet..usually, in the past, Ive received the efile at earliest date. Now, whats concerning me is, Now it just says that my refund is "processing" and the dd date is gone. What might this mean?
  • my son-in-law had his taxes done on the 30th and his was saying null. it wouldn't let him send it thru e-file because he owed the irs and they usually take it out of the taxes but he had to pay the fee up front thn they was goin to take out what he owe and send him the rest.
  • If you had a date and that day has come and gone and it has reverted back to processing, then it is quite possible that they tried to make the DD and couldn't. If that is the case then they will send you a paper check now. Seems to be happening to a lot of people this year with prepaid cards.
  • I have been accepted since the 25th still nothing just says processing
  • Just a note, I have several friends who used H&R Block and filed electronically and they are getting their refunds within 7-9 days of filing their returns. It seems the problem is only with Turbo tax filers!!    I filed and was accepted on the 20th of January. I understand they did not start processing returns until the 30th but it seems that by filing early with turbo tax, I only delayed my refund more!!!
  • I hope not but, my casin used tt and got his back fast I wonder whats going on?
  • My sister and brother both used tax act and both filed after me. One has already received their taxes, and the other has a dd date for this week... I filed a very simple return with no extra credits on the 31st....I have nothing, and no sign of a delivery date either. I am also beginning to think it's Turbo Tax!
  • My information has said processing for nearly 2wks now when i check wmr it says no information found...REALLY!!!! Turbo tax. Everyone using H&R block and other companies have actually gotten their refund and this is so much confusion and no one from turbo ax bothers to try to assist you
I am starting too think after being a turbo-tax user since they began, meaning when we had to pay $59.00 @ a Best Buy store, came in a cell phone looking box.. WAY BACK THEN!... I am truly disappointed!  Said it was to DD on 2/1/2013 and call IRS if not received by 2/6/13. Today is the 9th. of February. Ironic part ( I was told that I processed the wrong account # through a banking card company.. I called twice too confirm this account information BEFORE I even filed with Turbo Tax. US Bank says that the Card company ( US BANK Accela Pay Card Center ) has the money and the IRS says they have sent it too Turbo Tax and Turbo Tax says that US BANK has it. I just feel SOMETHING ISN"T RIGHT! We all know it... I do appologize for anyone reading this LONG post. BUT.... my daughter has too have a second heart surgery.. HAVE TOO move immediately for her life, ( NO SOB STORY HERE) just real facts. So---- MANY of us ALL depend on this money and it stimulates the economy in the first and second quarters for the most. Our taxes are taken immediately and we should receive them just as FAST!!!   Thanks for listening :)  sincerely A OVERWHELMED MOM OF A SICK CHILD
Yes accepted on 1/30 but still says processing...
  • Ditto mine is still the same since 1/30
  • mine is still processing too and I was accepted on 1/30
  • Same here and mine was Accepted Jan 25, 2013
  • i have due date of 2/7 eic 2 dependents
  • same here and nothing yet... even my mother got hers before me.
  • I filed my taxeson taxact on jan 29th and the federal was accepted on jan 30th and my state was accepted on feb 1st.... Everytime I go onto the IRS2GO app it says that its being processed but if I check later on the IRS website it says that I may have entered my information incorrectly and to re-enter or enter in additional information, however I know that the information that I'm entering is correct. I also call the 800# and its saying in process.... I still don't have a deposit date. Do anyone knows whats going on???????
  • If you check the WMR page more than a few times a day it locks you out and tells you that your info is incorrect. Don't worry nothing's wrong.you can still call the 800 number or check back in the morning.
  • same here but I was accepted on 24th and still processing filed on 11th
  • mine was accepted on 1/30 at 10:23 P.M.  The status  still says it is processing when I look it up @ Where's my refund. I am not able to order my transcripts either. So frustrating.
  • Accepted on the 30th...still processing...this sucks
  • Accepted on 1/30....dd date of 2/6.....nothing deposited into my banking account and WMR keeps giving different reasons. PLEASE EXPLAIN!
  • Accepted 1/30 still processing :(
  • kmshummy8  what kind of reasons they give you is then refund big ?
  • I filed my taxes on jan 29th and the federal was accepted on jan 30th and my state was accepted on feb 1st.... Everytime I go onto the IRS2GO app it says that its being processed but if I check later on the IRS website it says that I may have entered my information incorrectly and to re-enter or enter in additional information, however I know that the information that I'm entering is correct. I also call the 800# and its saying in process.... I still don't have a deposit date. Do anyone knows whats going on???????
  • im in the same situation , i sure would like my money , my sister filed on the same day 1/30/2013 her dd is 2/8 so we will see but im unable to get any info just still processing.... I sure hope the irs reads our post they need to feel our pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • o i did get a dd for my state return 2/8 but no info on the federal
  • Where do you go to get your DD for your state return?
  • Mine also said it was accepted on the 25th and still waiting for it to be approved? Im confused. All my friends are getting theirs and they went to HR Block.. Just sucks for people who depend on that money..
  • Where did you find your state return info?  I can get my federal easily from WMR , TT website & the 800 # but when I try to find out about my state it says they don't have any information and I need to wait 24-72 hrs.   I've been waiting a WEEK!
  • go to google , type in  check my state return (whatever state u r n) ur state website will come with a check my refund button and phone number. hope this helps so i gave up on checking my federal return but was happy to see my state return was ready....
  • @jnrdun when you get a date for your state return will you get your federal or state first? I still don't have a date for my federal but I do have a date for my state.
  • looks like my state processed quickly and the federal is just taking their time i do know they are two different agencies
  • I was able to have a tax transcript sent , does this mean anything? anyone
  • I checked the irs website and nothing , I called and nothing then i checked santa barb bank and was able to get info that they have received my return and they are sending to my bank 2/8/2013... Finally , i dont know if ordering the tax transcript helped but im now waiting for my bank to process return . Thanks again to whoever discovered that santa barb was a great place to check. To all still waiting dont check irs.gov check santa barb bank.
  • does every return get sent to that bank?
  • My DD was 2/8 also. Nothing was deposited. My bank has not received anything. I also heard that they don't process on fridays. I guess i will see Monday!
  • They process refunds M-S this year. It may be that your bank didn't receive it on time to post yesterday. Could be Monday. Crossing fingers for you. :)
  • Just found out that they are sending a check. Don't know why. I put my account info in turbo tax.
  • MINES COME ON THE 12TH
  • irs website, where my refund
  • I am supposidly receiving a check as well! I had an account #..was to DD on 02-01-13..Says paper check dispersed on 02-06-13 from California. Nothing as of yet and mail has ran for today. STILL PRAYING here.
  • I recieved my state on the 9th and not my federal yet! I filed on the 24th of jan, it was accepted on the 1st but I havent got a date back for federal, and it hasnt been approved yet !!! can anyone shed some light
I just checked WMR and it updated for me to receive a dd on 2/13 I filed on 1/29 accepted on 1/30 ordered transcripts yesterday at 10pm
  • I filed on 1/30, got accepted on 1/30, as of 1/9/2013 at 0500 I have recieved a DD of 2/13/2013. thankyou baby jesus!
  • I was able to order my transcript this morning, but wmr says still processing what does it mean are they done with my taxes when do I get my dd filed on the 29th accepted on the 30th
  • I was able to order my transcript last night but no dd date today. Frustrating!
I have a dd of 2/7
  • DO YOU KNOW WHY IT TAKES SO LONG THIS YEAR?
  • I wish I knew  accepted on the 30 at 2;46 PM  still processing .......anyone knows  how many times the WMR updates ?
  • once every 24 hrs usually at midnight
  • ORDER IRS TRANSCRIPT 1-800-908-9946 YOU WILL GET DD FRIDAY
  • What does ordering an irs transcript have to do with getting a dd date...?
  • I ordered mines on Saturday online still nothing so i called the transcript line this morning and ordered it again so we will c soon
  • I JUST TRIED TO ORDER MY TRANSCRIPT AND I CAN'T ORDER MINES.... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? DO ANYONE KNOW....
  • I got transcript in mail today still no dd date accepted on the 27th
  • MINE... just one MINE.
  • One time a day at 12pm every day
Yep, accepted on the 26th, and still no DD
    GOT ACCEPTED ON THE 30TH AND GOT DD FOR THE 7TH. AND THE MONEY WAS IN THE ACCOUNT TODAY

• A day earlier than expected?
    • my sister taxes got accepted on the 30th and her DD was the 6th and she got hers on the 5th
    • The DD date will always be later than when they actually send you money to allow your bank processing time. That way your not calling them when its not on thier end its on your banks end.
    • So if my DD was 2/8, then it actually is 2/9 which is a Saturday. Which means Monday for me I guess.
    • Accepted on 1/31, DD on 2/14...
    accepted on 1/30 and dd of 2/8
    • I filed my on jan 29th and the federal was accepted on jan 30th and my state was accepted on feb 1st.... Everytime I go onto the IRS2GO app it says that its being processed but if I check later on the IRS website it says that I may have entered my information incorrectly and to re-enter or enter in additional information, however I know that the information that I'm entering is correct. I also call the 800# and its saying in process.... I still don't have a deposit date. Do you know whats going on??????? Or whats the possible reason for delay?
    • Topic 152 - Refund Information

Taxpayers have three options for receiving their individual federal income tax refund:

•direct deposit (electronic funds transfer) into a checking or savings account, including an individual retirement arrangement (IRA);
      •purchase of U.S. Series I Savings Bonds; or
      •paper check.

If you choose to receive your refund by direct deposit, you can request that the refund be deposited in up to three separate accounts, such as checking, savings, or retirement accounts – just complete Form 8888 (PDF), Allocation of Refund (Including Savings Bond Purchases). However, if you file Form 8379 (PDF), Injured Spouse Allocation, you cannot have your refund direct-deposited into more than one account. Your refund should only be deposited directly into accounts that are in your own name, your spouse’s name or both if it’s a joint account. Please note that to receive your refund by direct deposit (whether into one account or more), the total refund amount must be $1.00 or more.

If you file a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. This time-frame does not include mail and IRS handling time for paper returns. Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days, it’s possible your tax return may require review and take longer.

Use Where's My Refund? to get your personalized refund status. Just use IRS2Go, our free mobile app, from an iPhone or Android device, or go to IRS.gov. Both are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can start checking on the status of your return within 24 hours after we have received your e-filed return or 4 weeks after you mail a paper return.

Have your 2012 tax return handy so you can provide your social security number, your filing status and the exact whole dollar amount of your refund shown on your return.

If you do not have Internet access, you may call the Refund Hotline at 800-829-1954. Where’s My Refund? includes information for the most recent return filed in the current year and does not include information about amended returns.

Where’s My Refund? has a new look this year! The tool includes a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages: (1) Return Received, (2) Refund Approved and (3) Refund Sent. Where’s My Refund? will provide an actual personalized refund date as soon as the IRS processes your tax return and approves your refund. So in a change from previous filing seasons, taxpayers won’t get an estimated refund date right away.

Where’s My Refund? provides the most accurate and complete information we have so there’s no need to call unless the tool tells you to. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day - usually at night.

Processing may take longer under certain circumstances. Refunds from amended returns will generally be issued within 12 weeks. Injured spouse claims can take longer depending on the circumstances. Refer to Topic 203 for more information about injured spouse claims. Refund claims associated with an application for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number also take additional processing time. Refer to Topic 857 for more information about Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers.

You can also refer to Topic 303 for a checklist of common errors when preparing your tax return and for additional items that may delay the processing of your return.

If you receive a refund to which you are not entitled, or one for an amount that is more than you expected, do not cash the check until you receive a notice explaining the difference; then follow the instructions on the notice.

On the other hand, if you receive a refund for a smaller amount than you expected, you may cash the check, and, if it is determined that you should have received more, you will later receive a check for the difference. You will also get a notice explaining the difference. Follow the instructions on the notice.

The IRS will help you obtain a replacement for a refund check that we verify as lost or stolen.

More Tax Topic Categories
    • that happened to me the next day i had my deposit date...
    Filed on 1/26......accepted on 1/28......just found out today my dd is scheduled for 2/8. Filed my sisters' on 1/27... she was accepted 1/29.....still processing. Filed my bfs on 1/28.....accepted 1/30.....still processing.
      Filed 1/30 accepted 1/31 and my status is still processing
      • why is turbo tax taking so long to many  ?
      • It's not turbo tax...it's the IRS. Turbo tax only helps you prepare your taxes. They have no control what happens after filing.
      I was wondering does it give you your DD date on the Where's my refund page??
      • It should however my sister didn't get any of her information on the wmr page she called the 800# and they gave her the date which was the 6th however she got her money deposited on the 5th
      • On wmr it also says tax 152? What does that mean?
      • Topic 152 - Refund Information

•paper check.

More Tax Topic Categories
      • Topic 152 - Refund Information

•paper check.

More Tax Topic Categories
      Just as a bit of information....for anyone that claimed education credits:Form 8863 for American Opportunity Tax Credit & Lietime Learning Credit,  the IRS will not start processing these returns until mid-February. The IRS discovered during testing their system that modifications needed to be made to their system to process these returns properly. This information can be found on the IRS website under the "News and Events" tab at the top or on the IRS2Go mobile app under "Get the latest news" tab. Then go to "IRS to accept returns claiming education credits by mid-February" link. I hope that this will help some of you that claimed these credits. Good luck to everyone.
        .I did find somewhere on the IRS website that WMR is shut down on Mon.-Sat anywhere from midnight or 3:30 am until 6:00 am and Sunday from midnight until 7 pm and sometimes Sunday 1 am to 7 am so I am guessing this could possibly be when they update the WMR system....so maybe keep that in mind when checking. hope this helps.
          Im stil waiting....filed 01/29, accepted 01/30. Still no dd...ughhhhh : (
          • Still in processing limbo hell since Jan 30
          • Me too accepted on 27th still nothing just a simple return
          • Me too accepted January 30 2:46 PM nothing  yet  jus processing unable to order transcripts
          • I ordered mines  still nothing
          • Filed on 01/29, accepted on 01/30...finally have a dd...02/13.
          • My daughter filed and accepted 1/31...finally has a dd of 2/13 as well
          • Filed 1/29 and accepted 1/30 just got a dd  02/13
          • To yall that have a DD date now did yall have form 8863 claiming the AOC or Lifetime learning credit?
          • Filed 1/31 DD just given for 2/14.  To misspriss only claimed dependent care and received EITC credit.
          If you filed a return that has educational and some health care deductions/credits, the IRS is not yet ready to process those returns just yet.  The estimated time frame for the processing of  returns with those deductions/credits is March 1, 2013.  I am in the same boat.  This is a nation-wide delay due to the fact not many legislative things were not set in stone till after Jan 1, 2013.
          • Actually, form 8863 will start processing Feb 14.
            IRS To Accept Tax Returns with Education Credits, Depreciation Next Week

IR-2013-18, Feb. 8, 2013

WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service announced today that taxpayers will be able to start filing two major tax forms next week covering education credits and depreciation.

Starting Sunday, Feb. 10, the IRS will start processing tax returns that contain Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization. And on Thursday, Feb. 14, the IRS plans to start processing Form 8863, Education Credits.
          I have a dd of 02/13 also...after being processing since 01/30.
            I was accepted on 1/30 IRS didn't start to processing 2/1 ordered transcript on 2/7 received DD OF 2/13 on Saturday
            Finally got dd date of 2/14. accepted on 1/31.. SO Relieved!!!
              Mine was accepted on 1/31 and it still just says processing.... Hoping to get a DD soon!!!!