My refund has been approved and I have a deposit date for tom Feb.5th,but I havent recieved a confirmation from SB&T this year for my refund

Have you tried going directly to their website? https://cisc.sbtpg.com/index.aspx
    • me either
    • and i have went to the site and it says they don't have it.
    • Me either and my dd is 2/6.
    • And I di go straight to their website.
    • is there a number to call them?
    • Yes, I went to the website and it keeps saying the amount is wrong. I know my amount and the irs website and irs2go both say the same amount and deposit date. This is really frustrating..where did my money go?? Why hasn't turbotax be in sync with the irs this year?? Im starting to get pretty upset with turbotax..been with them for 4 tax seasons and now losing confidence with them because of this.