HAS ANYONE IN MISSISSIPPI GOT THEIR REFUND YET??

IM GETN FUSTRATED EVERYDAY I FILED AND GOT ACCEPTED ON THE 31ST AND ALL IM GETN IS BEEN RECIEVED AND BEING PROCESSED WHEN OTHER PPL GOT DD DATES THAT FILE AND WAS ACCEPTED THE SAME DAY.. I HAVE 3 KIDS IM TIRED OF WALKING WITH THEM PLACES IM TRYING TO GET ME A CAR ASAP. ITS TO COLD IN MISSISSIPPI
    no i filed on 31st no dd date yet i live i n hattiesburg ms
    • oh i just got my dd date today n i file da same day u did
    • What days do Mississippi deposit refunds?
    • EVERYDAY EXCEPT SUNDAY
    • Ok....Thanks
    • I filed 2/1 and both Fed and State are still showing pending....irritated to say the least
    • My federal was accepted on the 24th and I received my refund on 2/1...I don't think it's taking them as long as they are saying
    • I FILED ON THE 31ST AND MY DD DATE IS THE 02/08
    • both of mine still showing pending according to TT....
    • HAVE YOU TRIED TO ORDER A TRANSCRIPT FOR THE 2012 RETURN
    • yes......said that they did not show me in the system.
    • DO YOU HAVE AN OFFSET OR DID YOU FILE ANY CREDITS ON YOUR RETURN, IM ASKING ALL OF THIS BECAUSE MY MOM WORK FOR THE IRS AND SHE STANDING RIGHT HERE GOT ME ASKING U QUESTIONS
    • no credits but I itemized and had deductions. Lots of medical expense and I am in sales so I had some business expense. But it was like this last year and I do not remember it taking this long staying in pending status with TT. I am not self employed though and had no education credits or other credits.
    • LET THE SYSTEM UPDATE AND IF YOU DONT HAVE AN DD DATE GET BACK ON HERE AND LET ME KNOW SO SHE CAN LOOK INTO IT FOR YOU, YOU MIGHT HAVE AN OFFSET SOMEWHERE THATS HOLDING IT UP.... ILL BE BACK ON HERE LIKE AROUND 3 WHEN THE SYSTEM UPDATE
    • the system updates at 3 am? ok...what could be the offset? I don't understand...sorry.
    • DNT KNOW WHEN SHE LOOK INTO IT SHE CAN LET YOU KNOW THEN
    • thanks !
    • WELCOME
    • I haven't gotten mine. I check it on dept of revenue on 2/9 and it showed "your return was processed on 2/9/13 allow blah blah". I checked it again on 2/12 and it says "your return was processed on 2/11" THEN I checked it today & it says "your return was processed on 2/14"

What in the world?! Can someone explain this??
    • I'm experiencing the same thing my process date keeps changing. Mine changed to that same date of 2/14. At this point I don't know whats going on and I'm not sure if any one has received their mississippi refund
    • Delayedauthuser: Not sure if this will help you any, but I called the DOR this morning. She told me my return was processed on 2/8, my refund was released on 2/14 and to give it 7-10 to direct deposit.
    • I am guessing when it says processed on the TAP website for MS that is not the same as being released?Mine said processed 2/11 then over the weekend it changed to saying processed 2/14.When you spoke with someone did they happen to mention that is has to say released on the website or that when it says processed and allow 7-10 days is not the same thing as being released?I would have had it by now had they not changed the date but my husband had some MS tax he owed from last yr.It listed the amount of our refund with the deduction.I'm just frustrated and worrying they will change it again.7 days from the 14th people should be getting a refund tonight at midnight if its there in 7 days.I'm also wondering if people are getting it in 7 days or if its taking longer than that.
    • She didn't say, but like I said in a previous reply...mine went from processed 2/9, 2/11, to 2/14.
      Since Friday (2/15) mine says "your return was processed on 2/14" along with the same 7-10 days for dd or 2weeks for mailed check.
      I sure hope I get it soon. Last year was a delay like this, all the years before state was dd no more than two days after Fed, but my Fed is delayed because of education credit this year.
    • I just checked my account and my state return is there! So hopefully for the rest of you that  had the "was processed on the 14th" yours is too.I did not use turbo tax this yr though,so don't know if that matters.I was using google to look up my question and found this forum.I am newly married,my hubby and ex wife signed an sba disaster home loan after Katrina and walked away from it when they split.The home was foreclosed on so we assumed that because it was sold,that even though on his credit,he did not have to pay it.Wrong.So they took our federal refund.I now have to file an injured spouse claim,that takes 8 to 12 weeks to even process.We kept trying to find out if they would take the state since we filed jointly.I was afraid to ask anyone in the government.So it seems that if you owe for an sba disaster home loan in MS and defaulted,they do not right now take your state.If anyone on here has or had one of those loans and hit hard times beware.As of Jan 1 of 2013 they were set up to start taking the returnsThey forgave the business loans but not the personal ones after pushing those things on people who had been through hell.He now has to file chapter 7 but no guarantee that works,and I do not want to pay for a loan I had no part of.Now wonder the people affected by Sandy told the government to take the sba loans and shove it.Hope this helps anyone in MS and hope the rest of you got refunds tonight like we did! God Bless!
    • PS I checked it at least 4 times to make sure I was hearing right haha
    • I also got my state return this morning!!
      WHEW! Now, if the Federal would come in!
    • I efiled both MS and Federal in Mid-January and then of course they didn't start accepting them until late January.  When I check the Where's My Refund, it shows "Your return completed processing. Allow at least 4 to 6 weeks to receive a paper refund check, or 7 to 10 days to receive the refund by direct deposit."  It has said this for over 2 weeks and still no deposit.  When I call the 24-hour refund line, it hangs up on me.  So I called and talked to a representative at the DOR and she says that it is still processing.  How can this be when others here have gotten their return when it was submitted afterward.  This is just crazy.  I think Mississippi is just broke and can't pay the returns.  I'd better not get an IOU like some people get from Florida and California now and then.
    • I'm having exact issue mebrown. Accepted 2/2 finished processing etc still no dough. I did manage not to get hung up on dialing 601-923-7804. Seems the whole 7800-7810 series is set to default to the auto system. It's the only one I didn't get hung up on. Says has finished processing, please wait 4-6 weeks after processing before checking on status. Tomorrow will be 21 days since I got accepted. It's frustrating I know.
    • I filed MS state on 2/1. Still nothing. Husband called and was told its being reviewed.
    I filed on the 31st of January received my federal on the 10th of February, and my state was accepted on the 6 of February and still haven't got it. Called Mississippi revenue and all he could tell is they got ninety days to processes my return I was randomly selected for farther review..I don't understand but I guess.
    • I just called MS State Tax Commission and spoke with Kathy.  She informed me that my return is WAITING FOR AN AUDITOR TO RELEASE THE FUNDS FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT.