can i deduct interest paid on a rv

I purchased a $42000 RV to use on vacation. Can i deduct the interest paid on this?
  • i have taken govt assistance to pay for my mortgage . I have 2 1098 forms. what should I do?
  • can i deduct the interest on my motor home loan and car loan?
  • We will live in our motor home full time. We sold our regular house. Is the interest and insurance deductible?
  • See Djay43's answer posted earlier.
  • I have claimed the interest on my travel trailer loan why cant O find where to add that in
No.  Interest paid on motor vehicles for personal use isn't tax deductible.
  • where on the tax form do I take the deduction for the motor home.  It is collateral for the loan and meets the requirements