Where do I report Form SSA- 1099 Social Security benefits for disability

To enter your SSA-1099 form

- Federal Taxes         (Personal for Home & Business)

- Wages & Income     (Personal Income for Home & Business)

- Explore on My Own

- under Retirement Plans and Social Security

- Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099) – click Start or Update

• still have not gotten an answer.....
Need to file SSA 1099
    where do i report my form ssa-1099 social security benefit statement
      where is the place to fill in your disability?
        In addition to the 1099R from RRB I also receive a1099 from Social Security.  Where do I report this?
          how do i do forms 1099-r & sa 1099
          • I asked the same question and then while reviewing these other questions, which are similar to mine... there are no answers!! Where are all these tax professionals & CPA's TurboTax purportedly has on staff? Does no one answer our questions?  Think maybe TaxAct is a better company......
          • If you need to talk to someone, you have to go to contact us, then chat...it took me 1/2 hr. this morning, but they were very helpful. Only problem is, I now have another question, and will have to wait in turn again! This "search the community" is just asking other turbo tax users if they can help. Sometimes they can, sometimes not....but no one is "manning" this site. It is just when someone reads your question, if they feel like answering. I have used turbo tax for many years, and it is a great product, you just need to understand it. Another subject:  I found that it is cheaper to find the software on sale somewhere, then to use the "free" addition. Software includes state and e-file, and often even free "perks" like quicken and/or flash drive. Free online, you have to pay for state, and can only do 1 set of taxes. I do all my kids...up to 5...with software. Just have to pay for state after 1st one.