I have a Mac without a cd/dvd drive but a hard copy of Turbo Tax. How can I make it work?

It doesn't appear like I can download a copy from their website by using the product code from the hard copy I have.  I've tried to transfer the contents of the cd onto a thumb drive but I don't appear to have the same functionality with the copied contents.  I can't find where on the turbotax website to download the .dmg file which may help in my situation. 
    I don't know why you would purchase a CD if you don't have a CD drive.  You probably can return it if you did not open it and then purchase and download the downloadable product.

You can contact customer service here:

Use this link to contact TurboTax

https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

Enter a question and click “Continue”.

Ask A TurboTax Expert

The next screen should give options to chat or get a telephone number.

(The telephone numbers are dynamic and change continuously depending on the availability of agents)

The hours for phone service are 5AM-9PM Every Day, Pacific time

• We share it amongst our family and the inlaws bought it as always but this is the first year we don't have a computer with a cd/dvd drive.