What days does the IRS makes deposit? I have a dd of 2/5

• how did you get the dd date
  • irs.org/wheres my refund..will give dd
  • what state do you reside in ?
  • Irs.gov/wheresmyrefund.com Pa
  • C Thomas. IRS.gov. Where's my refund
  • if you filed through TT your refund will go through SBBT first (if you have fees coming out of your return) then SBBT will forward your return to your bank..
  • @lacherae that is correct
  • If your refund goes through SBBT first before getting deposited into your account, does this delay your refund getting to you?
  • @amanda..no it usually takes hours, no longer than a day.
  • Thank you. I've been searching for a direct and blunt answer.
  • I checked SABBT on line and says that they have not recieved my refund yet , I was accepted by IRS on 1/24/2013 and still today ( 2/5/2013 )WMR still shows in the processing stage . So many others are already recieved theres who filed as much as a week later , could there be a problem with my refund since I have already been accepted and wouldn"t IRS notify me via email,phone or letter ?
  • @bodeboo if you have verified through the irs.gov "Where's my refund" site and it hasn't shown you that's it been sent out. Usually there may be issues with your refund here's a couple of options you may consider either your return is being offset for Student Loans, Garnishment for a past tax bill, or child support. There's various reasons that can delay the release of your funds but, those that I mentioned are usually the main culprits.
  • what are the "fees" that may come out of your tax return that causes it to go through SBBT?
  • They are there to pay for the service if you chose to pay for the service via refund. Or so I'm told. Seems like it updates 12 noon or 9 am for me because I checked at 8:30 nothing knowing I was accepted and checked again at 9:05 and had details of the transfer to my bank.
  • As far as I know (a couple years back) TT no longer uses SBBT due to some financial issues with filers.
I actually got my refund today I was scheduled for 2/4 but my bank allows you access to your money as soon as it is on your account I was pretty surprised when I check my account to see if I had enough to buy some chips and soda at work and saw that it was in there today good luck to the rest of y'all
  • haha, that's an awesome surprise, lol. congrats
  • Oh thank you Lord! I am so happy to hear that! Praise be to God
  • Wal93 did u pay upfront
  • No but I checked turbo tax bank and they haven't recived it yet the irs is giving me a headache
  • Every year my money gets deposited to my account before the IRS gives a dd date, so I wouldnt be too worried unless you have that education form or any others that are delayed this year.
  • No. Just the basic 3 kids but no credits besides eic
  • It's been processing since the 30th I haven't been able to check on wmr but the hotline says that it's processing  really for 3 days now come on just wand a dd
  • Thanks
  • So I have a sbb&t account is what dose that mean
  • Means you must of got your tax preperation fees taken out of your refund. I am also new to it. I was accepted on 01/27 and just got a status update from IRS that my money will be deposited into that account on 02/05/2013. Have no Idea how long it will take to get to my own Account from there. Was told it could take up to 21 days. I sure hope not......
  • Yea, mine is be deposit b4 the 11th so probably the 5th or 6th
  • everybody is saying that if u can order a transcript your n processin n i just ordered 1 successfully!!! i hope its true i need my $$ like 2 day....
  • @candice...its true because I order mine and then call the irs..so only then they were able to view my account..and my DD
  • WHEN IS YOUR DD @beltwins05 sorry about the caps
  • i ordered mine also but i dnt have a DD yet i was starting to wonder if this was true and what number did you call because i called a number and the lady would not even look up my acct
  • The 11th because is goes to SBBT b4 it comes to me
  • @shinna12 that lady probably was too lazy...
  • so yours is the 11th thats so far away i know her behind was lazy ugh
  • I WAS ACCEPTED ON 1/30 AND I STILL DONT  HAVE A DD DATE. SOME SAY TO WAIT 3-4 DAYS AFTER ACCEPTANCE DATE AND THEN CHECK WMR AND YOU SHOULD HAVE ONE. BUT IM TOO IMPATIENT  DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A DD DATE AND WAS ACCEPTED ON 1/30. IM HOPING I GET MY REFUND BETWEEN 2/4-2/8 BECAUSE MY BDAY IS 2/15 AND WANT TO HAVE MY FUNDS BEFORE THEN SO I CAN PLAN. I USED TT.
  • when checking through IRS about your refund, do all summaries give the warning notice of deduction due to possible state debts, federal debts, or child support?
  • @shinna, I 4got the first date he gave me...I was too happy...so I'm not sure if it was the 5th or 6th, because they give a week few days to a week after which is the 11th
  • lol it was the 6th lol i would be happy to
  • Lol...because its a few days b4 the 11th...
  • Mines is the same way except when I go on sbb&t it shows my tax girl fees  but IRS has not deposited  anything. Has this happen to anybody else?
  • yes
  • same thing for me also , here it is the 4th and still do not have a deposit date , What the hell  I was accepted 1/24 thats 10 days ago , never has it taken this long , damn government
  • 27th still processing. I will be calling today.
  • I believe I am going to call myself cause WMR is full of shit
  • Did you call yesterday ? If so , what did IRS say ? I could not get a hold of anyone waited an hour and half got tired of waitng , please reply . ( nfallen )
  • I did call twice lol!!! They cannot tell me any thing. The first rep did take my info and look me up and she said the same old jazz that I already knew....processing. The second rep was just flat out it has not been past the 21 day time period so you have to wait until the she didn't take any of my info. But as of this morning can't get transcript and still processing. I also had the same processing issue with my state taxes. They have said processing for days I called and she told me the funds had been released but I still have no update on their site either. I think their is some type of delay going on that we are not hearing because the DD have stopped at the 7th. By now you should be hearing post about DD up to at least the 10th.
I have the same DD..I hear they are doing DD everyday mon-fri.
  • Me too I have the same date ... Hope we can get it a day b4!!! Good luck to us..=)
  • The 5th is my bday so either or..lol. I think they will deposit  (if you had fees taken out of your refund) to sbtpg on mon and then to your personal bank on tues. But a day early would be nice! lol :)
  • The 5th is my sons birthday and our wedding anniversary !!! What a wonderful day! I hope u have a GREAT DAY!!! And god bless you
  • It would be a great way to start the weekend if the deposit is in our accounts in the morning....hoping for an early deposit for us :-)
  • Oh how cool that his bday is same as your wedding anniversary! Congrats to yall and hope yall have a wonderful day as well. AMWHITAKER3 I'm pretty sure mine isn't coming tomorrow..people with a 2/4 dd who had fees taken out have a deposit in the sbtpg already tonight, that will transfer in the am but I don't see it on mine when I log in. Good luck to you though! Maybe those not having fees taken out will get it early.
  • im still waiting i was accepted on 1/29 i hope i get a dd in the morning i have something great planned for my kids!!!!!
  • I was accepted on the 23rd and no dd date yet.
  • Looks like coud be every day some people got theres on 1/31 some on 2/1 and looks like some on 2/4 and now ive seen 2/5 i got acccepted on 1/31 have no date yet hopefully will know a date the first part of next week
  • Thanks katie_25_03 & Happy Birthday! The same to your son bryanmillerbar & Happy Anniversary to you!!!
  • Thanks amwhitaker3 :)
  • my DD was 2/1 and my money was on my card at 4:07am good luck hope ya'll get yours on time :)
  • Just wondering, where you find your dd date?
  • I got mine from irs.gov on the where's my refund
  • Thanks Katie!
  • Yw :) They usually update it over night so make sure to check in the AM too :)
  • I will, so far nothing... the wait continues :)
  • i said the same thing i did mine on 1/29 and i still have my reviewing but others did there with turbo tax on the 29th and got theres today not fare this happen all the time with turbo tax ..
  • Thanks AMWITAKER3... And good luck for us .... All is well and I will pray on it tonight ....=)
  • God bless everyone!. A press of the thumb on your forehead and may all yours and our wishes come to fruition!
  • Oh..... and the SEC sucks!!
  • Don't feel bad I did mine on the 29 Nd I'm still got nothing but accepted
  • What does dd stand for?
  • Direct Deposit :)
  • pray do you always pray or do you only ask for things when in need... ? I pray regardless but i was wondering and please if you feel that you dont want to answer i totally understand
  • What does sbtpg mean?....
  • Yes I pry all the time
  • What does sbtpg mean?....
  • Santa barbara bank and trust
  • So I have a sbb&t account just checked and got a email from audit defense  what dose this mean
  • I just got a DD this morning after being Accepted on the 24th
  • it's plenty of us got accepted on 1/29 that don't have a DD yet it's kinda goin in order you should wait til like monday or tuesday idk if they are updating over the weekend if mine change when i wake up in the am ill come and let you know i'm praying for us all
  • @shinna12; to be honest the WMR and the other hotlines are very slow wit updating this yr...
  • kalamurrell2, it sounds like there is an offset. Do u owe anyone? Child support, student loans?
  • @Michelle72, No I don't.
  • I would definitely call them.
  • Have a DD of 2/5 & wasn't lucky enough to get it early (today) but I did have my state refund deposit this morning
  • I had a DD of 2/4. My bank text went off around 545a. Deposit was this morning. Thank God because bank of Americas system crashed yesterday.
  • I have a DD date of the 5th........... Any chance of early deposit.?
  • I receive that message to
  • Yeah I know the feeling . I efiled thru TT on 1/17 - 1/24 Fed. got  accepted - 1/29 State got accepted ( Rich. Va ) but when I call the automated # and check WMR on line only says - Recieved and processing should get your Refund in 21 days . Still NO DD date for me and as I follow the community tread people who filed after I did are already getting DD dates / even recieving there money .Does it matter what state you are in ? And has anyone from  Richmond , Va recieved there refunds yet ?
  • I was accepted on the 26th and got my dd today for feb 6
  • I live in wisconsin. not sure if ur asking me or not. lol. ive just been reading alot of people are getting theirs early........
  • also i had to get my TT fees taken out of my refund. anyone know anything about how that works and if it takes longer.
  • me 2 hoping its early though
  • @kalamurrell2 mine says the same thing, and i don't believe i owe anything...... but if my memory serves me correct mine said that last year as well
  • Internal Revenue said its going to be offset
  • they are sending that message to everyone who owes taxes...state and/or federal... I too have an offset and I was aware of it..
  • what do you mean by   OFF SET  ? I efiled thru TT on 1/17 ( FED ) accepted 1/24 =  (State ) got accepted 1/29 , here it is Feb. 4 , 2013 just checked WMR , Automated phone # and still NO DD date . I have used TT /electronic efile for 8 consecutive years , same job , address ,and always after IRS accepted my return , they always direct deposited my money into my Wells Fargo account , surely had a DD within 72 hours .I live in Richmond Va , I have been following community tread for 2 wks now and I have not read of one person from Richmond recieving there refunds , I have seen wis , calif , nc , ga , ny , kent , ala , etc . Does the state that you reside in have anything to do with the processing of returns with all this new computer software they have installed ? I need my mojo so if anyone can give me some imput would greatly appreciate it .
  • @bodeboo.. i was thinking the same thing.  I live in Mississippi and I filed on Jan 24th, got accepted on the 26th and have a DD date for 2/6.  So Im not sure but an offset is when you owe taxes. For me i owe unemployment taxes so I am not expecting to see my state refund. That what my offset message referred to and I was aware of it.
  • Same here. Wondering the same thing. I live in Mississippi. I have a dd  of 2/5. Even though its only 2/4
     A lot of people with a dd of 2/6 received there's. And the ones with dd 2/4 got there refunds Friday and Saturday
  • Thanks Mississippi , hope I get a dd soon
  • so what you are saying , I may get my money before I recieve a DD date ?
  • How did people file before the 30th and get accepted when the irs was not  accepting returns until the 30th?  I filed and was accepted then and still have no dd date
  • I filed mine thru TT / Electronically on 1/17 / 2013 got accepted on 1/24/ 2013 , Turbo Tax sent me email stating that return got accepted but will not start processing untill 1/30/ 2013. So evidently my return sat on the table for six days so I hope I get a dd date soon.My State refund was accepted on 1/29/2013 and when I check WWW. WMR.gov or automated phone # 1-800-829-1954 they both say recieved and processing , many people I am reading in different states are already getting there refunds but still not one person from Richmond Va has commented on getting theres.Never had this problem before always been within 8-10 business days after acceptance , seems like if there was a problem with with my return they would let me know ASAP ,    Richmond / Va
  • The IRS was accepting before the 30th, just not processing until the 30th. A lot of people did not know that. I didn't either. but I filed with TT on the 26th thinking that when the 30th came. I would be first in line, I got accepted by the IRS on the 27th. They were making a trial run, i think. They still mislead people!
  • i was accepted on the 25th and still have no dd date.. :(
  • @bodeboo, I'm not for sure but I do remember reading on some other threads that their wmr never updated and their deposit was in the bank
  • Ok so I have a dd date for feb 6th and just checked my bank and it is showing pending right now but won't be available till the morning of the 6th just wanted to update everyone :) check with your banks. Oh btw I didn't have fees taken out it was free to file so it went straight to my bank hope this helps
  • how do u check sbbt
  • https://cisc.sbtpg.com/

Here you go...
Mine says the 5th also. I'm keeping my fingers crossed my babys turning 4 next week and momma needs that refund.
  • That's what I always use mine towards to..it helps ALOT. GL..I hope it goes smooth :)
  • Good luck to you to. Thank you!
  • Mine Said DD on the 5th & was in my account this morning!!  Accepted on the 25th!
  • Mine says 2/5 too! Hopefully everything goes smoothly. :)
  • Did you have your fees taken out by SBBT?
  • I have a dd of 2/6 so does that mean t will go to my bank on 2/6 or sb bank and then my bank another day
  • What is sbbt?
  • Santa barbara bank
  • I paid for the fees so they are not getting deducted from my refund I figured that would take longer if I did that so I just paid out of pocket.  Hopefully it posts on my account soon though. I'm still waiting and irs website still says its scheduled to be deposited tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!! Good luck everyone for smooth transaction.
  • Lucky lol :)
  • My DD was for today..I received it today around 3 a.m. also had my fees taken out from my refund thru SBBT..i had no delays...goos luck..
I was accepted on the 27th, and this morning, I have a dd date of Feb 6, loving it. Don't worry about the 21 day bull, just a lead time. Like a movie, coming soon. 
  • I was accepted the 26th, got dd date of 2/6 , yesterday wmr could not find me, however I was able to order my transcript.Today I got the 2/6 dd date on wmr.
  • I got 2/6 as well today....maybe it will come early!!
  • Well I efiled thru TT ( Fed / State ) got Fed accepted on 124 - State accept on 1/29 and still today ( 1-2-2013 ) still No DD date . I am from the city of Richmond,Va and I have noticed that people who filed a week after I did are getting a DD date and some even recieving there money , how can this be community ? Whats this I am reading about SABBT , I did select to have my Fees taken out of my Federal refund , could this have something to do with taking so long in processing my Refund ? I have been using TT the same method for 8 years now and every year always recieved my refund in my bank account within 8-10 business days , anyone else experiencing the same with there refunds this year ?
  • I am in the same boat as you bodeboo ...weird.
  • yea,  sabbt, will get their money first, check their site, you will know quicker.
  • I just went on line to SBTPG.COM and entered my SSI #,Filing Status and Fed . refund amount / State refund amount / and even combined Fed/State together and only says that they Have NO info on record of Tax Return for 2012 Taxes I efiled thru TT on 1/17 .Got excepted on 1/24( Fed ) - 1/30 ( State ) , here it is 2/2/2013 and WMR / Automated IRS Phone # says recieved and processing what a crock of bull . 8 consectutive years I have efiled thru TT ( Electronically ) always recieved a deposit into my Well Fargo acount within 8 - 10 business days and recieved a DD date within 3 business days ," Has anyone from Richmond Va " recieved any DD dates or refund direct deposits up to date ? COMMON WEALTH OF VIRGINIA PEOPLE PLEASE REPLY , THANKS !
  • I have a dd of 2/6 as well but does that mean it will be in my bank on 2/6 or sb bank and then mine another day?
  • It will be sent to sbbt on Tuesday so that Wednesday it gets deposited but once sbbt get there funds they send it out if your bank dnt hold nth then funds will become available Tuesday for you I kno I will get mine Tuesday
  • Wow really so sb will get it tuesday and it will be in my bank wednesday?
  • Cause i keep checkng sb bank and they have no record of it yet but that explains why thanx for the info
  • I also checked with sabt and no record also , accepted on 1/24 and still do not have a DD date set , very frustrating
  • Did return for a freind with TT. She was accepted the 26th, was given refund date of 2/5 by the IRS on 2/1. Today Sbbt showed the money was sent to them and the fees were taken out. At 1132 est today(2/4) her funds were on her netspend card.
  • ( Lauragindhart ) I also checked SABBT again this morning and like you says that NO REFUND RECIEVED YET , I have been accepted since 1/24/2013 and WMR still says recieved/processing , why are they taking so damn long ?
  • I have a dd date of 2/6 and just checked sbbt and nothing there. Hope to get today as so many have recieved a day early. I have the netspend card and had fees taken out.
  • Yes i Have a dd of 2/6 as well but checked sbbt and nothing yet....better atleast get it by the 6th!
  • SBBT is on Pacific time...so wait a couple hours and check again.
  • I am sure that if you used sbbt, and the netspend card you will have sometime today. That seems to be the trend using that method. I also know that WMR will not change to the last bar until the 6th.
  • I wasn't offered a card so I had it send to my walmart card I have a dd of 2/6 do you guys think this will take longer has anyone else used this method
  • sbbt just updated i have a dd for 2/6 and mine just showed up there go back and check im in eastern time in florida
  • I have a dd of 2/6 as well but sbbt still dosent have mine!!!
  • So my money is showing in sb.....so hopeing i will be in my acct in the morning
I got a date of the 6th this morning so Id assume its just about everyday

• For sum reason...I'm not gettin any updates on my end
  • Same
  • But that told me a DD tho...
  • same for me , got accepted 10 days ago and still no DD date , so frustrated
  • see if u can order a  transcript of your return, if so that means that your return is done processing and you should receive a DD date soon..
  • I am going to try right now and see what happens , will be back in a few letting you know
  • Please do.
  • Well I just tried to order transcript but would not leave first page saying that the info I entered does not match theres .How in the hell can that be when I know what my name , address and SSI # and DOB is better than any person on this planet or maybe I am not on the right site for ordering a transcript on my return ( 2012 ) , anyone have any answers ?
  • Now a pop up came up saying that I need to download PDF on my computer . does this have something to do with it ?
  • If i have a dd date of 2/6 does that meanit will go to sb bank on the 6th and them my bank another day
  • Hi Laura, read Shinna's post. It's about 11 posts above urs. Hope that answers ur question!!!! :)
  • Here is the straight forward guys, me for instance had a DD date of 02/05. Was accepted on the 28th. As of this morning, the money was showing being sent to SBBT, and also the money being sent less fees from SBBT to my bank. Yes, both happen the same day. I called my bank and both are showing inbound on my account and will be available tomorrow. So to sum, if you have a deposit date and have the fees deducted, it will go to Santa Barbara bank the day before your DD Date, and then to your bank the next
  • @tuniquedesign You are dead on, that is exactly how it went for me. I had a DD date for the 6th but SBT shows they got it today the 5th, should be available tomorrow.
  • Yes
IRS stated they JUST accepted my return as of this morning (to them) and that I may or may not be processed within the next 24-72 hours tho, she says there may be a good chance it will be done soon being she can actually find mine as being uploaded and they generally process quickly unless complicated, here's to hoping I'm one of the midweek or by Friday deposits.
    I had a DD of 2/4. My bank text went off around 545a. Deposit was this morning. Thank God because bank of Americas system crashed yesterday.
      Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 6, 2013.If your refund is not credited to your account by February 11, 2013, check with your bank to see if it has been received.
      • I got the same thing @shinna12....hopefully we get it sooner than that :-)
      • I kno I hope we wake up Tuesday morning with it I kno a lot of ppl are getting there money a day early our day is Wednesday so Monday afternoon the money will be sent out yayyy super excited I just cnt hide im about to lose control and I think I like it
      • @shinna12 did you use the Santa Barbara bank through TT??  I'm excited tooooooooo :)
      My return was accepted on 1/27, I checked WMR and it says its scheduled to be deposited on Feb 6 and to wait till Feb 11th to call the bank if it hasn't showed up.
        ME 2
        • I have mine being DD and it was accepted on 12/28 yet I'm being told I can expect my DD within 21 days...how are people getting refund dates of 2/5??????? WTF??????
        • That's the general date they give you when it is accepted, after it is processed they will give you a DD. Good luck :)
        • Thanx so much. : )
        • So... i have it in received and I dont see that it is saying accepted on the WHERE IS MY REFUND from the IRS page but turbo tax said that it was on the 25th how come the IRS dose not say that its accepted
        • I pray every night that all you get your returns as quickly as humanly possible. My God be with you and yours.
        • I dont get the reason why turbo tax said that it was accepted and the irs thing says received
        • Yea i dont get that either i juss want a dd and ill shut up i cant look at mine on irs site cause it says i entered it wrong when i call it says they recieved it and its being processed.....any one else get this? What should i expect?
        • Wth...lol
        • The first day mine did that too, it wouldn't show on the wmr but said the same thing about it being processed that same day. The next day is showed up as accepted on wmr and continued to say processed. Now the 3rd day is when I got a DD. Good luck :)
        • If you access the WMR more than once in the same day it gives you an error, they only update it once per day. Atleast thats what Ive been experiencing. When I use my husbands info (after mine) we dont get the error unless we try it again too. We were accepted around the 24 or 25 but no DD date either. Nice to hear some of you have a date and some have gotten it already.
        • We heard you already.  Go do something for 2 or 3 days and then come back.  Nothing will make it go faster. and, of course, your caps lock key is on.
        • ^^^funny.... She's just excited Steve. Her birthday is coming.
        • I was accepted on the 29th WITH an education credit and this morning got a DD date of 2/6 woo!!
        • I got mine today for 2/6 as well yay us!!!
        • once the refund approved kicks in it will give you a date
        • Lauragindhart your dd was 2/6 and yours was already deposited?
        • Lauragindhart did it show at sbt as well?
        • It wasnt deposited yet my dd is 2/6 nit sure if it means sbt will get it on the 6th or before that
        • I just got off the phone with a Turbo Tax reprisentative and I asked her if there was anything wrong with my returns and she stated ( IRS will never accept a return if there is a problem - will reject it back to TT to be corrected return, and definetly by submitting  on 1/17/2013 along with being accepted ,if there was a problem IRS would have called or posted to contact them on WWW.IRS.GOV .She also said that I was not alone as other people have called with similar situations and she does not have any control over our refunds only submitting them thru TT , so apparently this is a waiting process do to the 2 week delay of tax legislation .At least you have a DD date so enjoy and hope for the rest of us that need our money , Richmond
        • Oh by the way , she also stated that the dd that irs issues is the latest to recieve by so you should get yours anyday now , good luck , Richmond
        • This isnt true. I have filed before with turbo tax and the irs accepted my return only to audit me right after. Turbo Tax did nothing to help me and I had to wait until August of last year before I saw a penny of my refund.
        • Kristy.vasquez10  -   Did IRS send you notice on WMR or the phone automated system that you were being audited ? How long was it after you filed your returns last year that you were being audited ? I have been accepted by IRS sinc 1/24 on my fed and 1/30 on state and still today when I check WMR just says recieved and processing , never took this long before , Please give me some imput , thanks
        • Kristy I am still awaiting for a reply that you submitted yesterday , please reply , thanks
        • My refund was processing for a long time and I ordered a transcript lastnight and my refund was approved this morning.
        my DD was 2/1 and my money was on my card at 4:07am good luck hope ya'll get yours on time :)
        • Congrats :) and thanks, I hope so too :)
        • Does any one know why my rebate was accepted jan 26th and i still dont kno a dd??
        • I had an accepted date of 1/26 too. Yesterday people with the same date where getting DD..and I still had not. I logged in and mine today. Hopefully you will have yours tomorrow :)
        • I sure hope so its been just saying recieved all this time and i see ppl who got accepted after and had a dd already....juss muly luck!
        • Good luck ..=)
        • Thanx i need it lol
        • You're not the only one. Accepted th 26th with education credit. No dd yet.