I can't remember my ID, Password or Security Question Answer

My State Return was rejected and I need to fix it. I have tried to access Turbo Tax but I can't remember my ID, my Password and it doesn't accept my security question answer (or at least what I thought was the answer. I need to get these re-set if possible.

Try this link on the TurboTax.com support site. I know it will help you .
Forgot Your TurboTax User ID or Password?That article will lead you to this link: https://turbotax.intuit.com/login/forgot-info/
Then select option 3.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
TurboTax Employee
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community