This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.

ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS

I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY REFUND. BUT I READ IF YOU ARE ABLE TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS THAT YOUR REFUND IS NOT FAR BEHIND. I WAS ABLE TO ORDER MY ACCOUNT TRANSCRIPTS BUT NOT MY REFUND TRANSCRIPTS DOES THAT MATTER OR NO? I GOT ACCEPTED ON THE 25 AND I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHAT IS GOING ON? I FILED 1099-DIV WITH RAILROAD
  • I was only able to order my account transcript what does that mean?
  • Can't order transcript, WMR says processing refund date will be provided when available.  Accepted on 1/26, HOH, EIC and education credit.  TT says should receive refund by 2/19. This year has been a mess.  Anyone else that got accetped 1/26 not able to order their transcript?
  • Well, I was accepted on 1/24, EIC, HOH, Edu Credit, can't order transcripts, no DD either, I spoke with an IRS agent on Saturday, she said, no holds, reviews or letter...just waiting and praying...Good Luck
  • Yes I am having the same problem!!!
  • I was not able to order yesterday, but today it worked keeping my fingers crossed.
  • I wasn't able to order yesterday, but was able to just order mine... my status still say processing though, my fingers are crossed as well.
  • So I was accepted for processing on the 10th of February. I was suppose to have my refund no later than March 3rd. It is now the 12th and wmr still says processing. I called irs last week, and they say it had to go to revisions for corrections. After that a few days was not showing in wmr at all. Called back and tried to get a tax advocate. They said 4 to 5 weeks. I just today tried to order my transcrips, and it worked. Dont know what this means.... but from start to finish, I have been waiting way too long. This is just past stupid. Turbotax what did I pay you 110$ for? Mistake checker my ass!! Glad I have a job, where I can afford to wait.... if I didnt I wouldnt know what to do. The Government has no problem taking the money, but major delay in giving back.
  • It  is absolutely TRUE that being able to order your transcripts is a sure way to know your refund is on the way!! I got my bars back 3/18 and order my refund transcripts for 2012 on 3/20 my due date showed 3/25 on 3/18....now its a matter of waiting...this time the waiting feels better than not knowing at all...lol...but I will feel complete when I see it. Today is 3/22....hopefully I can see it on 3/23...so I can spend saturday handling my affairs....GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL...Keep the faith....its coming..
  • @givememymoney....well i order transcripts on 03/07 & i still yet to receive my refund & i have no bars, this year really sucks, i guess when you get ur bars back you due to receieve your refund.
  • been waiting since 1/24/2013
With everybody ordering return transcripts the IRS  will stop making the return transcripts available until a later date.  On this site alone so many people have said they tried ordering one just to see if their return was processed.  The IRS is going to take more time mailing the transcripts that people are ordering than they are processing our returns.

Sooner or later they will connect the dots that people are ordering transcripts just to see if their return was processed.  I am just as guilty, but I haven't been able to.  My return is still processing on WMR.
  • Exactly!   Wow we as a society have become very impatient, havent we?
  • Maybe it's a different department that handles transcripts...
  • its a seperate building all together
  • The IRS is going to take their time processing refunds sending transcripts or whatever..I've read different stories IP hear and heard different answers from different reps no1 has the same story...they quick to take our money but not quick to give it so if i gotta act like j g Wentworth and order some transcripts that i don't even want just to see if it will go thru that's just what ima do because i need my money now just like every1 else..ordering transcripts will not signal a red flag an hold up our returns...which there was a way i can hack into the system just to see what's really going on..2 things u don't play with is.my money an my kids lol
  • I think the IRS is knee deep and wearing their boots!  We can't be overloading the IRS if you can't order one until it is ready.  Then ours is already processed.  LOL!
  • "AMEN"...mimi429
  • @flyguy293 LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN LMAO
  • Thats gospel right there^^
     Lol
  • We def need it
  • Yes girl its gonna take the church the choir and a prayer for IRS to get these taxes right lol
  • Hallelujah
  • Lol
  • My fiancé was accepted the 31st and he couldn't order his transcript. I knew we both wouldn't get that lucky lol
  • Ok I ordered the transcript now what?
  • I was able to order my transcript over the phone but the website said previously I had entered the wrong info.. I suggest you call and try to order it 1-800-908-9946
  • I can order the account transcrip, but not the return transcript.  I filed my taxes 1/30 and they were accepted later that date.  According to the WMR website they are still being processed :(.  I hate how every paycheck they make damn sure they take the money out, but they take their time getting it back to us. Both my brothers filed just a few days ahead of me and one has his return today and they other will have his tomorrow...
  • Who the hell knows...seen ppl post there DD dates the following day they ordered there RETURN TRANSCRIPTS also read his ppl ordered there's 2 days ago an still nothing..i ordered mines last night round 10 something and no updates this morning hope it its different tomorrow cus this shit is for the birds
  • Me too. mimi429 I totally agree. Hope to see a change in the morning!!! Fingers crossed and praying!!!
  • I wake up fingers crossed every damn morning and every damn morning I get pissed all over again lol
  • Lol me too :) but at least here in SC the day is halfway over so I can get excited about tomorrow morning possibly to be disappointed again lol
  • What number do I call to order my return transcript? I was able to order my account transcript on the irs website but it wouldn't allow for me to order the return?? However,  being that I was able to at least order my account transcript is that ANY sign of good?  I thought being able to order account meant done processing and return meant deposit getting ready to be sent. ...I've read so much ( different ) information since I filed my taxes (January 17) so it's getting a bit confusing.
  • I can not order my return transcript either.  I filed and was accepted on 2/1.  I am a little discouraged since others who filed the same day as me got a dd date tonight.  It is the return transcript you want to be able to order.
  • Don't put too much stock in the return transcript theory. The forums are filling up with ppl who ordered a return transcript days ago and still no magical dd date!  I guess we all need to hurry up and wait, they ate not going in order so what can we do? Nothing... They hold all the cards I'm afraid :(
  • It's absolutely amazing how i filed on the 17th excepted on the 25th (January) ....yet I'm still possessing status...I've called the irs once and thought it was interesting how the rep. on the phone was going on but not telling me much...rep. told me what i already knew..
  • There seems to be no method to what they are doing.  People who got accepted after me got their dd date tonight.
  • FINA-DAM-LY GOT MY DD DATE FROM THE HOTLINE!!! ON THE EIGHTH OF FEB....(MY DAM PHONE NOT LETTIN ME TYPE #S LMAO)
    ACCEPTED & FILED THE FIRST THRU TAX ACT...TT WAS HOLDING MY RETURN HOSTAGE UNTIL THE IES STARTS TAKING ED CREDITS SO SINCE IT WAS NEVER SENT I WENT ELSE WHERE..AN WILL AMEND LATER ... ORDERED MY RETURN SCRIPT TWO DAYS AGO..STILL WAS KICKED OUT OF WMR SINCE LATE LAST NIGHT CALLED THE HOT LINE AND GOT MY DATE....THANK U SWEET BABY JESUS
  • I FILED ON THE 31ST GOT ACCEPTED THEN WAS ABLE TOO ORDER MY TRANSCRPT IN THE EVENING OF THE(sorry cap lock) the 4th got up this mroning too find a dd of the 8th.  Checked my prepaid card saw the pending deposit for 2/8 said i should get money by 6am that day
  • What card do u have??? If its already pending why wont b available tomorrow
  • were u asking me i have account now tried netspend but couldnt get one for some reason hoping it will be on tommrow!!!!But says 2/8 when i check my card.
  • i checked this morning i will my dd on 2/8
  • My acct doesn't have a pending deposit ...i have a prepaid card too..had it for years but can't member if i got early but its always on time...my refund hasn't been sent to the bank tax act uses either...guess i have to wait till 2/8 ..oh well I'm glad i got a date...is wmr up yet....its telling me i put in the wrong info ...been like that for a while
  • Congrats Mimi...looks like the choir worked for ya! Lol. me? Not so much! :/ lol
  • Lol
  • @mimi, when were you able to order your return transcripts? How long after you were able to order your transcripts did you get a DD date? I appreciate any info you could provide, thanks!
  • I was able to order a return transcript this morning however, I'm still not showing anything other than "please wait 21 days..." Message. I filed/accepted on 2/1. Is the transcripts a good sign? I'm just worried something went wrong with my return. Especially since is the first year I've claimed EIC & other credits I didn't have in years passed. How long did you see your DD date after ordering your transcript?
  • I tried to order transcripts both online and via phone, its telling me my address doesnt match, I moved last April, so I guess they havent gotten to mine yet...... I filed on 02/02 at around 3:30 am Eastern Time. Deluxe Edition, 3 Dependents, EIC, and no other credits or deductions..... :*(
  • My return accepted 1/31 order refund transcript 2/5 still processing on WMR as of this morning
  • Boss01-- I'm in same boat as you.. Ordered mine 3 days ago as well and still showing as processing
  • refund transcript means that your refund has been approved!
  • Accepted on the 28th, in processing ever since.  Have been trying to order my "return transcripts" every day for several days, and finally today I was allowed to order!  Hopefully my DD notice isn't too far behind, b/c WMR still says "processing"
  • I was finally able to order a RETURN transcript today!!!!!! I filed on the 15th and accepted on the 25th
  • I was accepted on 31st. Been processing since.  Today ordered my return transcript. Checked IRS2go and said to call this "#"with extension  352.  I called and have an oddest and my DD will be 2/15.  I hope sooner.
  • ya the IRS2go is on 2011 not updated for 2012 for some reason I used it a few times too and it gives me that  number.
  • Just ordered it today and its giving ayou a number to call and a dd date? Sounds odd...
  • they IRS2GO is not updated for 2012 thats why it gives you the number, if they wanted you to call it would update that on the WMR site on the IRS site too.
  • irs2go has an update for android mine says 2012 now
  • Oh you mean for ordering transcripts on IRS2go? Yeah its not up to date. I thought he was checking status of refund already and got that message.
  • The app is updated for 2012. They just have not changed the wording to reflect that. It does give you correct info though.
  • There is new updates for the irs2go app I updated them yesterday.....
  • I have the iphone, but i just went into it and was able to update to the 2012 version! i ordered my transcript from the irs site on the laptop
  • I have the iPhone too. Ill have to check for the update. Thanks for the info
  • I have iPad and iPod and it was in my updates...... Hmmmm...strange
  • I was just able to update it!!!
  • The look of it was all different...freaked me out for a second lol
  • :)  lets hope next time we talk we are dancing with our refunds lol
  • That would be nice :D
  • So...I've been doing like everyone on here and constantly checking WMR and calling...my status is still processing on WMR and the phone...I called 18008298859 ext 362 and told them I had an error message...he asked for my personal info to verify who I was then put me on a 2 minute hold and came back on with my DD!! Took a weight off my shoulders!! Hope this helps!
  • What was your DD date they gave you?? Also when did you file??
  • Filed and "accepted" on 1/30..DD scheduled for 2/13
  • Maybe I dialed wrong but whom ever picked up wasn't the IRS...
  • I was accepted the 30th too. I'm just too tired of the IRS to call them again. Hopefully I have the same DD you do. Guess ill find out next time the system updates.
  • ?I filed on the 30th with TT  i was accepted same day my orange bar on stupid WMR  has been processing since the 30th well today it is still on the 1st bar but now says RECIEVED instead of PROCESSIONG ?  please help me understand this if you can. Alos my sister filed with TT  TWO days after me and recieved her dd in her bank YESTERDAY WTF... i have no special credits just EIC  but she also had EIC  so it cant be that ....PLEASE HELP
  • @dcpsap---I am so sorry...I got my numbers crossed...it's 18008290582 ext 362...lol...I have no idea who I had people calling!! Again...my apologies!!!
  • Miranda when did you get your dd?
  • I still show pending but the IRS agent said its scheduled for 2/13
  • When were you able to order a transcript?
  • This morning
  • Oh me too!! I hope that means I'm 2/13 as well
  • Hopefully...it's so frustrating! When did you file?
  • Ugh I still have it as processing. I was 'accepted' on the 30th and that is where it has stayed. I was able to order the transcript today but that is all. HMMMM its like they know the people that really need the money and hold it for fun.... LOL. Bastards!! Just kidding IRS gods do not spite me! :)
  • there are no IRS Gods there is only 1 true and living God and he is the only 1 that can do anything
  • My b/f and I did our taxes the same day (30th), got approved the same day(31st), then last night we both were able to order our return transcripts(8th).  However, when he checked WMR this morning he had a DD date of 2/13 me however, have the still processing message. UGH
  • You should call the IRS because I filed theb30 th was stuck in processing limbo until this morning finally got ddof 2-13. U should have been in our batch today
  • I think it depends on the time that we were able to order our transcripts, im not sure? Hopefully we will get a ddd on monday
  • Was just able to order our return transcripts. Hopefully DD soon???
  • It worked. Received dd of 2/14/13. Ordered transcripts yesterday.
  • I was just able to order transcripts ( like 2 hours ago, tops) [had not tried before then] do you think I'll receive a date this morning? When is WMR updated?
  • Wmr just updated tonight. It was down about 3 hours or so. Id look again in morning. If not changed it should change by monday morning. Hope this helps :-)
  • Thanks
  • Thank you!
  • I ordered transcripts two days ago and it still says processing so it doesnt always "work"
  • I just checked the wmr website.  I have a dd date of 2/14. update from my above comment
  • ordered both transcripts yesterday afternoon and thank God this morning a dd date for the 14th. Thank You JESUS.
  • Congrats on getting DD dates. I ordered my transcripts over a week ago and then again Friday, no DD date. Guess I'll just keep waiting. Been waiting since 1/24
  • Kev, be sure you ordered return transcript not account.
  • Yeah I ordered the return transcript. Last week I ordered both to be safe. Then again on Friday I ordered the return transcript. Don't know what's going on. I don't owe money and have no Ed credits.
  • OK redfox I am sorry you can not take a joke.... there are many 'gods' there is only one God. Get it right..... the use of the capital letter is what makes the difference. Its people like you that scare non-christians away. Sheesh. BY THE WAY got my dd of the 13th! Whoop Whoop!!
  • Well just to let everyone know on the ordering transcripts on line I believe its only a MYTH , I was accepted on 1/24/2013 and was able to order both transcripts ( REFUND/ACCOUNT ) on 2/15/2013 -recieved in the mail on 3/1/2013 and still today NO DD DATE since I got accepted , haven"t recieved any type of messages , alerts , emails , phone calls , nothing and only thing that WMR ever stated is " Recieved your tax refund and it is being processed and a dd date will be provided when available " had the orange bars ( recieved ) from 1/30/2013 to 2/3/2013 and lost the orange bar coding since then so I do not know what to think so this is why I am saying that ordering transcripts is a PEOPLES MYTH .
  • Today is March 27, 2013. I just got off the phone with the IRS as my tax filing was not able to be retrieved with the IRS Retrieval Tool for the FAFSA, nor was I able to order a transcript. I seriously thought there was something wrong with my filing though I never had any problems filing with Turbo Tax before. I filed on February 15th of this year for the 2012 taxes. The IRS representative told me that there were press releases sent out during the second week of March (starting on March 13th) regarding a dozen tax filing software that did not jive with the IRS on the Education Credits (Form 8863). Therefore, filings went into a HOLD for those who had this particular credit until the issue could be resolved by the IRS. The IRS corrected this problem on March 15th; however, they are having to process our tax filings in batches. She said they literally have millions and the estimated processing time from March 15th is 4 weeks. Therefore, transcripts may not be available to us until April 15th. There is nothing we can do but wait.
I was just able to order my transcript, I couldn't a few hours ago!!!!!!! Ahhh, I hope that means I get A DD DATE IN THE AM. was accepted 1/31 at 12:15am
  • I had the same thing.  I could only order the account transcript
  • I was able to order the return transcript
  • I was just able to order a return transcript and about 2 or 3 hours ago I couldn't.  Hopefully tomorrow we have a DD date.  I guess everyone that said if you can order a return transcript your return was processed -  I guess they were right.  I haven't been able to until now.
  • @taxhater did it say ur request for your 2012 return transcript has been accepted please allow 5-10. To be sent to the address on file days blah blah blah
  • @taxhater16 when were you accepted for your return?
  • i was able too order both just a half hour ago hope thats good news gonna check WMR later tongiht
    dont wanna get locked out of it.
  • I was to!!!!
  • Are y'all asking for 2012 transcripts for tax returns or 2013?
  • 2012 return transcript... for tax year 2012
  • Ok. I just ordered mine through the automated number. Mine was accepted in 2/1.
  • I dont believe there is a 2013 option
  • It's not. I just wanted to make sure. No question is a dumb question!
  • Finally able to order fine just 5 minutes ago and couldn't 3 hours ago...our return has been processing since acceptance of Jan 24th and still have no bars what so ever on WMR.. I have the old WMR...  But I am just happy knowing that the return is complete and it's not lost in la la land.  :)
  • I was able to order my account one last week and the RETURN one 12 hours ago.... It wouldn't let me order the RETURN one until then.  So I don't know but with both ordered I hope it's good news.
  • @ dcpsap2012
    Good Luck! LOL i just want a sign of something! ANYTHING...
  • Well still no updates after ordering transcripts and Its three days later so........ Who knows!?!?!?
  • Called irs got a nice lady for once.. Told me that my return was still processing with no dd date yet.. Starting to think ordering transcripts doesn't mean much.. Been. 3 days now and I imagine I'll still be in processing again tomorrow. Luckily said no problems as of yet with my return
  • Did you order your return transcript for 2012? Because if so that means your refund has been processed
  • Yes 2012 return transcripts.. I'm findings my people on Tt community that ordered several days ago and stil no dd date
  • I ordered a return transcript last Friday, received it in the mail yesterday and still processing. Accepted supposedly on the 24th.
  • Me to Kev do you know if they have the date to be deposited on them mine does say feb 18 processing could that be the projected ddd?
  • I believe it is. I was wondering the same thing. That would be the 21 days from the 30th. Hopefully it's sooner.
  • Yeah lets cross our fingers and hope for tonight!  What day where you accepted?
  • Nm 26 here I just read your the 24!
  • The 18 is presidents day, so I was thinking the latest 15-16.
  • I was accepted the 24th!!
  • Ordering a Transcript means nothing. Im in review they need more info from me and i was able to order both transcripts same day as i was told im in review.
  • Ordered my transcripts on 2/4/12 and got them in the mail today. irs.gov still shows processing, but on the transcript, I see the same Feb 18th processing date. Was wondering if this is when my refund will be processed??? :-/
  • Filed on the 26th and accepted on the 28th. Irs rep said they didn't get it until Feb 5th. WTF???? I was able to order my transcript on the 7th and still no DD!!
  • FLRedhead that is what mine said also, were you able to find anything out? I was wondering the same thing!!!
  • Haven't been able to access the WMR or IRS2GO....says it can't find me for the last 2 days. When I call the automated system it says my return has been received and is being processed. But what is weird, on the transcripts I received, it shows my return was received on April 15th. HUH???? And then the processing date of Feb 18th. Still don't know what is going on. Guess I will wait until the 18th and see what happens. If I owed any back taxes or anything, it would have showed up on my transcripts, right?
  • I ordered my transcript over a week ago and shows still processing. WMR shows processing with no error message. Accepted 1/24. Called IRS and was told my refund is being held until I file my 2010 return. Was full time student and barely worked in 2010 figured i didnt need to file. Gotta file my tax tomorrow. Sucks!
  • ugh - how did you know to call?
  • I ordered my transcripts 2/7. I still haven't receive them but I got a DD on 2/16 for DD 21
  • oh that is good!
  • @bigdawgchris2010: Did u have a 8863 form in your return?
  • (FLREDHEAD ) - MINE SAYS THE SAME EXACT DATE AS YOURS ( RECIEVED APRIL 15 , 2013 ) - BEEN WAITING SINCE 1/24/2013 NO LETTERS , NOTICES , PHONE CALLS , NOTHING FROM ANYONE , HAVE YOU FOUND OUT ANYTHING ON WHAT THAT DATE MEANS ?
i think u were suppose to order your refund transcript......
  • I cant order my refund transcript either. Accepted teh 27th, been processing for 8 days, still no dd date!! BEYOND pissed at this point!
  • It is the 2012 refund trancript once available for order your wmr will update a couple of days later i was accepted on the 24th and got a dd of 02/06 since They actually started earlier than the 30th They are back logged like 6 days behind starting from the 22nd so from What I am seeing add 6 days on top of your actual acceptance date before you expect a dd from wmr
  • I just tried to order mine and its not available, ive been processing for 8 days already so its for sure more than 6 day wait. Others accepted the same day have a dd date of tomorrow! I DESPISE this whole ordeal!
  • I got my dd  02/02 for 02/06 was accepted 01/24 and was in processing until 8 am 02/02
  • Thank you Dwayne, Im so damn stressed lol. Cross your fingers for me...Im just a poor white girl who needs her car fixed lol
  • I hope you get a dd tomorrow and try the irs2go app It seemed to be more up to date good luck
  • Tax Return vs. Tax Account Transcript
    A tax return transcript shows most line items from your tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. In most cases, your transcript includes all the information a lender or government agency needs. It does not show any changes you, your representative or we made after you filed. Ask your financial institution to be sure a return transcript will meet their requirements. The tax return transcript is generally available for the current and past three years.
    We can also provide a tax account transcript. The tax account transcript, which is also free, shows basic data from your return, including marital status, type of return filed, adjusted gross income and taxable income. It also includes any adjustments you or we made after you filed your return. Like the tax return transcript, the tax account transcript is generally available for the current and past three years.
  • you want the account transcripe not refund
  • Why would they want teh account one? The account is there regardless, the refund wont be available until the return has been appproved, thats what ppl want to know, if its been approved.
  • Thats what Im told anyway lol who knows
  • You have to order the REFUND transcript for 2012.  If it allows you to order the REFUND transcript that means your REFUND has been approved for tax year 2012 and you should be getting a direct deposit date soon.  Your account transcript only shows what you filed, no refund info.  So please order the REFUND one if you want to know if your REFUND is approved.
  • this is from the IRS website.  the transcript is after the IRS or yourself are done making changes..   please read...
    Tax Return vs. Tax Account Transcript
  • As stated earlier, the repeated multiple filings and repeated transcript requests are bogging IRS system down.  Patience people, Patience.
  • I was able to order both just now and it said my request was accepted and allow 5-10 days to receive it to the address on file..is that the same message anyone else received
  • How would you be in "processing" for more than 8 days already, when the WMR site has only been available for 5 days ?
  • Because it was received on the 27th and the e mail I got saying it was recieved and now PROCESSING was 9 days ago! Thats how.
  • Doesnt matter, cause it was halted during the test. so no you were not processing for 9 days now.   And TT's email actually says accepted not processing ;)
  • Lol umm ok. I dont recall saying where the email came from and what was halted during what test? What is the deal kid?
  • That's the message.  I guess a lot of us will be getting DD dates very soon.  Hopefully tomorrow - WMR should update tonight.  I haven't seen anyone mention a DD of 1/8 yet.
  • Theres no such thing as a refund transcript.
  • Lol you may wanna do some research before you say that lol
  • A return transcript.
  • Yes there is a such thing I just haven't been able to get mine yet...lol
  • No it says return transcript you are saying refund transcript. Read your post from earlier
  • They are mixing up the words refund and return. Omg
  • Yes it is called return transcript but it's the only one that shows anything about a 2012 refund and it won't be available until the refund is approved.  that's why everyone is calling it a Refund transcript......  it's more like a refund miracle notice. lol
  • Ok i get it
  • Kid?  LMAO.. you have no idea who you are talking to... get over yourself....
  • Yikes :( Who took an [Removed Profanity] pill this morning? Relax all mighty tax God...Im not going to entertain you or your delusions of grangeur. Carry on in another playground...I dont want you to get stupid all over my toys :( Its a tax forum...grow up.
  • Lol
  • Lol
  • Theres some tax church going on at the bottom of this page sisters and brothers lets keep the positive flowing. Were all in this together.
  • 0
    ^X^
    ^^^Hallelujah^^^
  • PREACH!!!!! 2 THE MAN UPSTAIRS AN ALL THE TAX GODS LOL
  • Holy Cow.. after all this time... accepted on the 24th and no bars on the WMR etc...  I was finally able to order our 2012 Return transcript..   So yeah it's going to snow, sleet, hail, thunderstorm, have a tornado and a hurricane here in Ohio.  I couldn't believe my eyeballs because I just tried to do it over the phone around 7 pm EST...  and I thought yeah I will check one more time and I got this ....  

We have accepted your request for a 2012 Return Transcript . Please allow 5-10 days to receive it. The transcript will be sent to the address we have on file for you.

If you need more than one copy of your transcript you are allowed to make copies for your personal records.

So there is some hope but it's still such a mess this year and I think I will wait til later to file next year after they get all the bugs worked out of the system!  Shewwwwww!  I am happy knowing that it's done and it's not lost in la la land.
  • Congrats dcp! That's exactly how I felt last night when I could order mine!
  • I filed on 2/1.. was able to order my return transcript yesterday.. today I got a ddp of 2/8
  • i got my dd of 2/8
  • I filed on the 11th, accepted on the 24th Jan. Was finally able to order my return transcript on 4th Feb. Was not able to see the progress bar on WMR for majority of day on the 5th Feb and phone no. said the generic 21 days message. Woke up today Fen 6th, could not log on to WMR so called no. and got a dd for 2/8.  Just checked WMR 5 minutes ago and it was updated to reflect that date.
  • i ordered my trandscprit 2/4 in the evening and got a dd this morning when i checked at 7am
  • I really hate to burst your bubble but I ordered my transcript on Feb 1 and still processing. The only thing being able to order your transcript means is that your return has been acknowledged by the IRS as stated in the letter I recieved with my transcript in the mail today. I was really hoping to see results when I recieved my transcript but it has been a week and nothing. Here is a link that my researchful wife found that might shed some light for some of you that filed and were accepted early but no DD. http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/227846/16/IRS-delays-refunds-for-early-tax-filers-
  • @swhite352884

Thank you for the information. Do you mind me passing along this information to others?
  • Your welcome and no I don't mind...
  • Thanks!
  • i filed the 29th accepted the 30th i tried ordering my refund transcript today after reading this and i was able to so hopefully i will get a dd date on monday i think i should get my money by the 15th hopefully this helps try back monday or tomorrow
  • i filed the 29th accepted the 30th i tried ordering my refund transcript today after reading this and i was able to so hopefully i will get a dd date on monday i think i should get my money by the 15th hopefully this helps try back tomorrow or monday
  • sorry someone elses account was logged on to my comp thats why its the same msg wouldnt let me delete it
  • Im not an expert on this but i was able to order a return transcript yesterday then this morning wmr said no record but irs2go said my dd is 2/13. Thank u jesus
  • i was able to order my transcript yesterday as you see above and it its 2/10/13 12:34am and i got a dd date of feb.14th hope this helps
  • You got your DD this morning or a lil while ago?
  • Just checked. Same here  as of 1:47 am i have a dd of 2/14/13
  • IDK if mine updated or not for Sunday. It still says processing tax topic 152
  • I got mine when it just updated at midnight
  • Well I guess I'm still processing....... Since the 28th!!
  • Im still processing too since the 24 th dont even know why i bother ! Looks like all the early tax fillers got hosed
  • I dont think ordering transcripts means anything! I am in Review and waiting for mail stating what additional info they need from me and i ordered both transcripts successfully same day as i received this notice.
  • How did you know you was under review?
  • Did where's my refund update to show that you are under review
  • Yes Wmr & the Wmr hotline phone number. I got it on 2/8 and i was able to order my transcripts same day.
  • I filed and was accepted 2/2
  • Ordering a transcript doesn't mean anything. I was able to order my return transcript last Friday and again this Friday and still no DD date. Still processing. No error messages or nothing.
  • Kev im in review and able to order them so i agree i dont think they mean anything at all.
  • how did you know it was in review what did it say?
  • We have received your tax return and it is being reviewed. You will receive a notice from us requesting additional information within 30 calendar days. You may not receive all or part of your refund until we receive and review the information we requested. If you need more information after you receive our notice, call the number on the notice.
  • When you are able to order your transcript, that DOES mean something, it just might not be what YOU want it to mean.  For those who will be getting their money, it means look out, you have a few days. For those who are NOT getting their money just yet, it means, "Hey we finished up, and you need to do something else"

It means that you know that they are about to send you some information that you will receive whatever or nothing at all.  So it's not accurate to say it means nothing.  It's better to just say that getting your transcript didn't get YOU what you were expecting, so don't spread the negative stuff to people who are already on edge. Your tax situation is not their tax situation.
  • I agree AR. With everyone's taxes being scrutinized so closely this year everyone's situation is different. It's a new system and they are trying to stop tax fraud. That's no easy task. I've seen multiple posts on here from people claiming someone filed with their ssn. If you are able to order your return transcript and the IRS needs no further info from you...you WILL get a DD date soon. But if you're being looked at closer for discrepancies or taxes owed or offsets it will of course take longer. My personal feeling is that if you have nothing to worry about and you filed an honest return you will get your refund. But for those that have been scamming our government and stealing MY tax dollars...I'm glad you're being looked at closely this year. Because its not fair that all the fraud and dishonesty has caused us to be an ambiguous nation.
  • I understand that but at the same time its not true and im seeing it everywhere.
  • I was able to order my transcript  on 02/15/2013 checked the where's my refund site today 02/16/2013 at 7:30 am and i had a DD DATE OF 02/21/2013/ I filed on 02/07/2013 it took 8 days to update..to a DD  from the date i filed.:)
  • congrats! I was finally able to order the night of the 15th but still no DD - hopefully because of the weekend. and I will see something tomorrow.
    Tink, I have / had not gotten any code or anything saying further info.. but was finally able to order a return transcript..now I get will get a DD when available...  that would mean that am good to go right?
  • That's how it went for me! my DD was for 02/21/  $$$ was in the bank today 02/18/2013/ at 9:45 when i checked my bank...:)))))))
  • hope it goes that way for me today.
  • I was hoping mine was in the bank this morning but it wasn't God willing it will  Tuesday
  • I ahve not gotten ad DD yet - as of this am
  • I have been "processing" since Jan 24th myself, I was finally able to order my account transcripts at the beginning of the week and my return transcript yesterday morning. TT estimates that I should recieve my refund on or before Feb 19th. But I havent gotten a DD from the IRS yet. I'm so confused.
  • same here exactly I was able to order friday night
  • I am one of the 8863ers accepted 1/26. WMR still says my return is processing BUT I was able to order my refund transcript this morning. I am hoping this means I will have a DD very soon!
  • Does not mean you will get a DD sorry. If your under review you can still order transcripts so this means nothing.
  • I was able to order my transcript this morning. I called the IRS and I have a DDD for the 27th.
I was able to order both of my transcripts yesterday evening, checked the WMR and I have a DD date 2/21  I filed on the 4 th  and the orange bar moved to refund approved!!!!!
    Transcript you are wanting is the return transcript, once you can order this it means your return has been processed.  The IRS does not allow these transcripts to be ordered until the return has been accepted worked and processed.  Hope that this helps. Usually once you can print them your DDD is not far behind.
    I  filed on the 30th of Jan but bc of edu credit they did not go through until the 14th, was just able to order my transcript today so I am hoping that this is right bc I read that once transcript is ordered then you get refund within 2-3 days later. Praying that this is so.
    • Not necessarily. I ordered mine a week ago. No change.
    • My sis ordered transcript 2/22 and still no dd.
    Needs to be return transcripts I guess! Not account transcripts.
    • We cannot provide any information about your refund.
      Please allow at least 4 weeks from the date you mailed your return to get information about your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
      Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
      If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
      A copy of this page.
      A copy of your tax return.
      The Social Security Number, Filing Status, and refund amount claimed on your return.
      The date you mailed your return.
      Please mention reference number 9001 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.
      IRS Hours of Service:
      Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
      Call:
    • What does this mean Annat1? Where did you see this message?
    • That Message i been hacine since the 31 of january in the page wmr and but pone as well
    • That message i been having since 1/31 in the page wmr and but phone as well
    • oh i have never seen this one
    • Me too
    I was just able to order my account transcript like 4 hours ago but was unable to order my return transcript. I just tried again to order my return transcript and was able too, but for some reason the wmr tool states it does not info on my refund so maybe an update in the am. I filled feb 1st got accepted same day around midnight married joint two dependents and did not use the education credit
    • I filed on the fourth of Feb and was accepted within the hour the wmr tool said processing until about an hour ago now there is no information I hope to have some new news in the morning
    • Sounds like its updating :D
    • Same thing with me... No info on WMR ... for the first time.... Usually stuck on processing... Hopefully there's an update in the morning
    • WMR changed/updated from "no info on your return' back to 'processing' about 1/2 an hour ago.  I have been 'processing' since 1/30, so the 'no info' message was a little confusing - I think it's the message that comes up during updates.  I also was finally able to order return transcript a few minutes ago - was not able to prior.  Return is back to "processing", but I did have the depreciation form that was just accepted 2/10.  Will update post when there's a DD given - hoping very soon!!
    • wmr has updated to refund sent for me today so we are all getting closer the system is just glitchy this year glad i didnt work for tt this year
    • When did it update?
    • this morning
    • if my taxes have errors is how long it takes to process and receive  money
    • TT says accepted 2/6. WMR received only. Was just able to order "return transcript" from IRS. Is this good???
    update: i have a dd ofthis friday 02/15 so the systems seem to be moving along...it is best to speak with a live person for updates. This year the computer system is really delayed
    • same here... update earlier today on the wmr
    I was able to order both of my transcripts then a week went by and a letter saying I'm under review came and I have to wait till April for my return.
    • not cool... I cant afford that.. I called the day before I was able to order and they said there was notheing there - so hopefully there is nothing ..
    • Hear anything else?
    • I found out I was put on a one week hold and my refund was adjusted 1200 neg. but no review.. I will fight the difference after I get the return..
    • I was just able to order a return transcript, do you think this is good?
    • I was able to order my transcript yesterday and got a ddd this morning for 2/26!!!
    • Whoooohooooo! I was accepted on 2/14 (of course) with Edu credits, EIC and HOH. I have seen no movement on WMR and have not been able to order transcripts until this morning! I was able to order transcripts. I hope there is truth to all this about the transcripts... #Hoorayformovement!
    • Call irs for dd
    • 800 number no person?
    Today is March 27, 2013. I just got off the phone with the IRS as my tax filing was not able to be retrieved with the IRS Retrieval Tool for the FAFSA, nor was I able to order a transcript. I seriously thought there was something wrong with my filing though I never had any problems filing with Turbo Tax before. I filed on February 15th of this year for the 2012 taxes. The IRS representative told me that there were press releases sent out during the second week of March (starting on March 13th) regarding a dozen tax filing software that did not jive with the IRS on the Education Credits (Form 8863). Therefore, filings went into a HOLD for those who had this particular credit until the issue could be resolved by the IRS. The IRS corrected this problem on March 15th; however, they are having to process our tax filings in batches. She said they literally have millions and the estimated processing time from March 15th is 4 weeks. Therefore, transcripts may not be available to us until April 15th. There is nothing we can do but wait.
      Tuesday April 2nd 10:39 PM

I filed my taxes on Feb 3rd, accepted on Feb 14 due to 8863  education tax credit.  I waited but still no refund.  On March 9th I received a 4883C letter - called IRS twice holding 2+ hrs each time.  Finally answered several questions and return was taken off HOLD.  Rep said that it would take 4-6 weeks on the 14th of April and still no change on WMR - I ordered Tax Return transcript on 5th April received today, but no change.  I guess we just have to wait cause nothing has changed.  This tax year has been a total nightmare.
      • What exactly kind of questions did the represenative of the IRS # you called ask you ? And secondly , I recieved a notice in the mail also from the Common Wealth of Virginia ( 2010 Virginia Resident Form 760 - Individual Income Tax Return )- NON FILER QUESTIONAIRE , what does this mean ? I do not have a copy of my W2 or the 2010 Federal return I submitted in 2011, I believe if I am reading it right is that I must have not filed my STATE taxes and the state of Virginia wants there money from my 2010 Federal Return .If I do not comply with this notice by April 15 , 2013 will I still get my Federal Return for this year ( 2013 ) or will they take my whole Federal Return and I get nothing ? I did order both Return / Account Transcripts recieved in the mail a couple of weeks ago as I have been waiting since 1/24/2013 accepted date and still today NOTHING has changed in my status on when I will recieve my Refund direct deposit into my bank account , WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
      To all those people ordering transcripts:
      Ordering a transcript doesn't get you your refund faster.
      Although you will get your transcript at no cost, you are creating a huge, unnecessary expense to the IRS. And guess who pays for that?
      We, the taxpayers.
      So instead of checking WMR and ordering transcripts, be patient.
      If you depend on the refund, you should consider changing your withholdings for this year. This will give you more money in your pocket, you dont give the government an interest free loan and you will be able to be more relaxed next year.
      Also, the time you spend checking the WMR site could be used to work an extra few hours and have more income ;-)
      • This is turbotax. So if you want to start a holy blog about you being this holy,hard working, tax paying super hero... then dont do it on a site where people pay to file Tax returns. Also, wmr is not for you to tell us how to use... it is for us to check the status of the money we loaned the government. And if you really want to get right down to it..... taking payroll taxes from an individual is illegal as it pertains to the real definition of payroll tax (as our forefathers defined the act). So do your homework... and go post that work crap somewhere else. You dont know anyones situation!
      • WOW I GUESS YOU TOLD HIM OR HER LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • People order transcripts for a variety of reasons, not just returns. I ordered one because my daughter's university requires it if selected for verification. In fact, many financial institutions require it for loans. It's not for you to decide who needs a transcript. We are all hard-working citizens. If you're so concerned with our tax dollars being wasted, then maybe you should work on some sort of committee to get rid of the fraudulent entitlements being passed out.
      • I am so glad you guys got this nutcase! He/She done tried sterotype everyone that is concerned about his/her taxes. Then on top of that this nutcase said we could be spending our time working! WOW, this is amazing. Then on top of that he/she just happens to be a turbo tax "superuser". Hmmmm .... Im gonna give you a go-pass because its tooooo early and I would be banned....
      • oh, and by the way "nutcase": I am at work!
      • My CPA filed online 4/15/13.  How long before transcripts are available.  Need for mortage company.  Thanks!
      • They are available when they are available. There is no hard & fast time frame. Check online.