do i qualify for earned income credit if I am single and have no children

• DO  I HAVE EARNED  INCOME?
  • W2 income, self employment income, farming income would be earned income.
  • im 21 and made 15,500 do i qualify ?
  • i claimed 0 dependents but am head of house hold and made 28000 do i quilify
  • If you had no dependents you don't have Head of Household filing status with the IRS.
  • i am on disability and have no children do i qualify for earned income credit
  • If you have no earned income then you do not qualify for earned income credit.
  • If someone else claims head of household, me being the dependent still filing my individual taxes, I earned under $3500 and do not have any dependents of my own. Do I qualify for the EITC?
  • Dependents can't claim EIC.
  • I earned 17,000 from disability in 2012. I am single, no defendants. Do I qualify for EIC?
  • Earned Income Credit is for Earned Income.  If you had no earned income, no EIC.
If you are 25 or older, less than 65, have less than $14000 of income, and have earned income, then yes.
    under 65 and single means i get it
      yes
        Do I qualify for eic?
          do i Quilfy for EIC
          • You can go through with it and TT will let you know if you qualify by what you enter. It will read on the screen and tell you the amount you qualify for.
          • If so.