HAS ANYONE THAT GOT ACCEPTED ON 31ST RECEIVED YOUR DD DATE???

JUST WANTED TO START A THREAD FOR THE PEOPLE ACCEPTED ON THE 31ST!!!!!!
  • I was accepted on Jan. 31st and when I checked turbo tax it stills says 21 days, when i checked wheres my refund on my phone it said they were not able to provide me any information based on the information i gave then, then i went online and checked and it says my refund is still processing, but it no longer has the 3 sections ... processing, refund approved , refund sent.... when i call the line it says it still processing... has that happened to anybody else, and i did try to order my transcript.  I can you can never tell with I irs huh ?
  • Bet you are just like a lot of us got a email saying accepted 31 and really wasn't accepted till days later. Can you order a transcript? If so should have a direct deposit date soon.
  • No I wasn't able to order my it this morning , it said there was no information, and now the wmr site is down.
  • FINALLY!!!! I WAS ABLE TO ORDER MY TRANSCRIPTS THIS MORNING ACCEPTED ON THE 31ST AROUND 1145AM!!!!!
Filed 1/29 accepted 1/30. Still processing.  HoWeVeR - Today was the first morning I could order transcripts.
  • Same as a lot. today is the first day to order a trans for those of us filled 29th accepted 30th and IRS says they didn't get mine till days later so turbo tax lied to us on when it was actually sent so no more filling through them. Seems like they had a huge bundle of returns that where held from the 29th through the 30th.
  • My return accepted 1/31 order refund transcript 2/5 still processing on WMR as of this morning
  • So there is hope, I was accepted on the 31st, and last night I was able to order my transcripts.  Early this AM around 7:30 I called the IRS and got a great and very nice lady, Ms. Stewart and she was very helpful.  Informed me that I have a DD date of 2/13 and everything is ok.  Even had a few minutes of small talk since I'm the Gov sector too.  Long story short is they are backed up, they have put some additional gates and more error checking in the new system which just take longer, I know this for a fact also because one of friends customers is the IRS's IT infrastructure.  So be patient and chances are it will come, WMR is behind also so even if you do have a DD date it will not show for up to 2 days.
  • what number did you call and how did you get through
  • How do you order you transcripts?  When I go to where is my refund they say processing, I filed on the 24th was accepted on the 26th!  What is the number to call the IRS?
  • Thanks @ gcarlisle for that info.. I was also able to order a transcript lat night, but no DD as of yet. I was thinking of calling to see if I could get someone who is as nice as Ms. Stewart (as  you say), but I might get one of those person who refuses to answer any questions or than the basic.
  • thats the person i got the first
  • So if we can order transcripts today what does it mean for our refunds?
  • What number can we call to get a live person?  My WMR is still pending and was accepted on the 26th....now it says still processing.....I called an 800 number but got an automated machine telling me the exact thing the website is
  • ALSO, is it true they only DD on Fridays?
  • I just called the 800-829-1040 number hit 0 about 3 times, and asked to talk to someone around my return.  Treated them with respect and they respected me back.  But it can be hit or miss, I got one lady that was your typical federal worker about 2 days ago.  Well off to work for me, I wish everyone good luck, if I hear anything else from inside the beltway I'll post it.

@Ajagshron, just got to IRS.gov and in the middle of the page on the right hand side you'll see order transcript, click that link then click on the link "order transcript", request a return one for 2012.  Due note that this is not always 100% to know that you are in fact complete but it's a pretty good sign.
    .
  • TT is no help said since my taxes were accepted id have to contact irs have no info or help for me
  • Tt won't help at all call IRS and ask what date they received your return you will get the right date not the wrong one like you got in the email.
i got accepted on the 31st but no dd yet still says processing
  • OK WE WILL KEEP EACH OTHER UPDATED!!! I SEEN THAT SOME PEOPLE THAT GOT ACCEPTED ON THE 30TH WILL GET THERE'S ON FEB.5TH SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND THEM
  • yeh I hope so also I was accepted on the 31st
  • My friend got accepted in the 31 & she'll get her return is suppose to be dd on the 8th
  • when did she find out
  • I haven't seen anyone who got accepted on the 30th get a dd date yet but if it follows suit 31st should dd on the 8th
  • we were accepted on the 29th, but no info on refund date
  • yeh hope hopeful we will all find out tomorrow when the system is updated
  • She found out this morning,  but she said her's was accepted at 12 am on the 31st
  • got accepted on the 31st and still waiting...
  • here its the 4th
  • I got accepted on 01/25 and got dd date 02/06
  • My fiancé got accepted the 30th but couldn't order a transcript. I got accepted the 31st and I could order a transcript which means I should have a dd date tomorrow
  • I got accepted the 28th and still no DD date... this is worst then last year
  • Did you get any notice? Or does it just say pending? It could be one of the random ones that were chosen to be manually gone over. I'm sure you will get a dd soon. Did you try to order a transcript today? If so you should have a dd date tomorrow
  • Filed the 31st... Nothing yet.
  • how often can we check to see if we can order a transcript
  • As much as possible
  • so if you cant order a transcript tonight doesnt mean we wont get a date tomorrow does it
  • If you can't order one it means your return hasn't finished processing unfortunately. But if you haven't got a dd date in the morning, see if you can order a transcript in the morning and that will mean you will get a dd date on monday
  • thanks sounds good, good luck to you
  • I filed on the 28th, was accepted the evening of the 28th and just today got my DD date as Feb. 6th.
  • how do you order a transcript
  • Go to www.irs.gov click on transcript, enter the info it asks for, if it allows you to order it, your return has been processed you will get a dd date in the morning, if it doesn't it's still processing
  • i filed 1/30 and was accepted 1/31 i have a dd date of 2/7
  • Good 4 you. I still have nothing. I think because I move & changed filing status,  its taking longer this year.
  • I checked the transcipt and I am unable to order one. The status on WMR? still says processing.
  • Mine is still the same, I would love to know how the Irs system works, when it comes to processing tax returns!!!
  • I filed and got accepted on the 30th and STILL NO DD date yet! When everyone else around already has their DD date's! FRUSTRATED!
  • completely understand feeling the same
  • was accepted the 28th and have a DD date for the 11th..
  • was accepted on the 30th and STILL NO DD date!!!!
  • I'm still waiting, waiting, waiting!!!!!!  Filed on 1/31 and nothing yet!!!  Tired of waiting!!!
  • I filed on the 24th accepted on the 26 and as of today the 8th it still says processing!!!!!
  • i was able to order my transcript still have no dd still processing
  • WMR will say that for up to 2 days, just call and hope you get someone nice, or give it a couple of days.
I was accepted on 27th and recieved my frefund today. Supposed to be on the 4th,but I'm not complaining!:)
  • Did you have fees taken out?
When i try to order a transcript the highest year it gives me is 2012 is that correct or should i be looking for 2013! Because it was definetely not there!
  • YES!
  • 2012
  • okay well it let me order the 2012!
  • But i havent recieved a dd date yet and i filed on the 31st and was accepted 2 hours later but it was the 2/1.
  • okay good
  • Hopefully you will in the morning when the system updates.
  • Hopefully so today is my son birthday and im trying to throw him a party this weekend so im hoping for the best!
I was accepted on 1/29/12 and direct deposit was in my account this morning.  State of MN return is what I'm getting a bit concerned about.  Still pending.
  • did they ever give you a date before it went to your account
Filed on 30th and accpted on 31st.  Called IRS today because website showing no record of my file.  Rep, with an attitude, stated that they can take up to 21 days to issue refunds and that everybody taxes are different.  So, of course, I asked what would be the factors that would make them need more time to process my taxes that are pretty much consistent with my previous tax years....  No change in status, same dependents, income in the same brackets, standard deduction, no education or housing credits...  Of course, they had no answers... just wait 21 days
    Filed 1/29 accepted 1/30. Still processing.  HoWeVeR - Today was the first morning I could order transcripts. **UPDATE** -  I called and spoke to a nice woman who informed me that I had no offsets or any problems with my return. Also she told me that she could see that It was scheduled to be direct deposited on the 13th. Hope this helps you all.
    • I filed on the 30th...accepted on the 31st...dd issue d today of 2/13....I was able to order transcript last nite
    Got my return back via netspend card before the card is even in my mail. Got a quick return but now im really waiting for the card!
      Nope, I had no clue what date the DD was going in.  Check this morning and it was in.  State of MN is still pending which makes no sense.  Always get State return before Federal.
      • DID ANYONE RECIEVE A MESSAGE TAX TOPIC 152  AND YOU CAN CHECK IRS 2 GO TO GET REFUND STATUS (DIDN'T SEE THAT BEFORE
      • yes a lot of us got that this morning
      • DO YA THINK THAT MEANS WERE ABOUT TO GET A REFUND
      • topic 152 is always at the bottom of the screen. We just have not noticed it in the past.