wheres my refund

wheres my refund showed yesterday that it was at first phase that it revieved my return. I try logging on today and it wont pull up my information like it didnt recieve my return yet. Anybody else having this problem?
    When I tried Wheres my refund it says "where is my refund is not available".

Anybody else having that issue.
    • Yes it has been telling me the same  all weekend. I was just searching to see if others were having the same problem. doesnt make sense.
    • Same issue with me, any idea when it will be up and running?
    • I'm having the same issue. But I have family who have received exact dates when they will receive their returns so I know the sites not down
    • Me too! But the 800 # is working fine.Strange!
    • yes i m having the same issues i filed with the school credit and it was accepted on Jan 24th but then i got a email about the delay tell Feb 14 well my friend filed his after mine got accepted the 14th and has his dd on march 6th idk why mine is still saying nothing and kinda mad that there not going in order
    This just happen  to me as well. I'm not sure whats going on but if I find out I'll let you know.
    • If u check it alot or back to back you will be locked out till the morning... well midnight I believe. I'm locked out but the 800# hotline works
    • That's ridiculous, I can't believe they would do that.  I called the hotline and it says that I'm still being processed.  I was kind of hoping that I'd get at least a DD date today because one of my coworkers who filed hers the day before I did got her DD date yesterday.  She'll have her refund by tomorrow.  I was hoping that maybe because I filed a day afterwards that I'd get my DD date today- but not so far.
    it did the same to me this morning last night it was in the first phase also this morning it acts like it cant even find me weird
    WMR said I was approved, now it has no record.whats goin on