file Federal only?

I only want to file free federal, how do I continue?
Change from TurboTax Online to TurboTax Freedom Edition

To start over in Tax Freedom, you must clear your return. This will require you to re-enter your information online. You can only change

to Tax Freedom 2012 if you have not yet paid for and e-filed your 2012 tax return.

To change to TurboTax Freedom Edition...
1.Log out of your current TurboTax Online account.
2.Go to TaxFreedom.com and review the requirements for filing with Tax Freedom.
3.If you qualify, sign in with your User ID and password as a returning customer.

rest of how to
link

• Thanks for wasting my time TT!
  • I agree. Turbo gadgets you in this loop to make you use. I will never use turbo tax again
  • what a ripoff
  • What a waste of time... why didn't TT say something when I started ... Never again!
  • I AGREE THIS WAS A WASTE OF TIME.  I WOULDNOT USE TURBO TAX AGAIN AND WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS.
Why am I being charged Florida tax - never before
  • Did i pay to file my state?
how to correct bank account number for direct deposit
    Did i pay to file my state?
    • how do I file my federal only?
    • how do i file my federal only?
    so I have start again and the charges will go back on credit card
      DO I NEED TO GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN IF I ONLY WANT TO FILE MY FEDERAL ONLY