My taxes are accepted, but not approved. What does that mean?

I see the IRS accepted my taxes, but haven't approved them. I don't recall the step from the past years. Also, I filed a form 4352 and thought it wouldn't be accepted until the end of Feb/first of March. Since it was accepted, does that mean I will receive my refund sooner than I thought?
    Accepted is the term used by IRS. it means that your return is being processed. Never heard them use approved before...the DD date just depends on your specific situation. Certain credits and such take longer