This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.

Anyone accepted 1/28/13 got a dd date?

There seems to be a pattern here......based on the knowledge I have received from a relative that works with the IRS in processing, this is what I can offer you all:

Just like you.....I was accepted on January 28th.  I received that email at 6:02 EST.  However, I did NOT received a follow up email as I have in years past from TPG also known as SBTPG.  I did not received that email because while I had been accepted into the IRS system, I had not been processed at the time the email stating I was accepted on 1/28/13.  I also did not received that email because "technically" the IRS was not "accepting" them either.  Quietly, they were accepting them but not publicly.

Where's My Refund? (WMR)
    It still shows as Accepted.  The first bar is highlighted, the next 2 are not(on the tracker)

Being Accepted is NOT the same as being APPROVED.  It also does not mean you will be rejected either. 

Yes, some people were fortunate enough to get accepted early due to "testing the system"
    Those that have been accepted early does NOT mean they will get a DD(Direct Deposit Date) just as early.  The return still has to be processed.  Sequentially, early acceptance means early DD however, as my cousin stated, it's random and not in order of who and what.

In addition WHERE'S MY REFUND will only update ONCE per day......the more you check it throughout the day, the more likely you are to get "UNKNOWN" due to checking multiple times.  The update usually occurs at night between 12AM-3AM.

It is more than likely that you will have an update tomorrow (Feb 1, 2012) on the WMR site.  If not, don't panic....be patient. 

Also, because the IRS is using a new system to process refunds, DD's are going to occur daily with the exception of holidays and weekends. 

We all are waiting on our refunds and frankly I would love to have the money in the bank like yesterday not because I am broke and unemployed but because I work hard, am a single Mom of 2 kids, and would like to add some money into savings and spend a little as well.  January is always a tough month for everyone.......we look forward to this but panicking will only stress us out more!

Thank you all and happy Re-FUNDING

• Great info!  Thanks Skigirl!
    • you're welcome! I can be somewhat of a nervous nelly and get that sickening feeling in my stomach as to why not a DD yet.....however, I decided that I was going to stress over something I can't control so I decided to be proactive about it and just find out what I could from a reliable source :-)

I hope to be back on here tomorrow and see that 1/28'ers are getting DD dates!!  I hope to be one of those that can post that as well.......can I get an AMEN?!
    • AMEN!!!!!!!! GLORY BE THE GOD
    • I am 28'er too! I hope we get some good news tomorrow too!
    • Just wondering how long (Hours) I will be locked out the wmr page? Checked it 3 times and the 3rd time It no longer give you any info...I might have to wait till tomorrow or tonight when updated.
    • call the automated line it should give you info 1-800-829-1954
    • Also I think the WMR locks you out for 24 hours I believe but not 100% sure
    • someone on tt's fb page, filed & accepted on 28th, got a DD date of 2/5 when calling into IRS. another one said they filed 1/27 & accepted 1/28 and got a DD date of 2/4.
    • Did a live person tell them 2/5 or the automated service/WMR?
    • the one for 2/5 said she called IRS and spoke with a rep. the 2/4 said it was their status on WMR.
    • Not sure how long you will be locked out.....probably until the next calendar day.....however stop checking it multiple times a day because the status is only updated ONCE a day!!!  Between 12AM and 3AM.  You will only get frustrated and annoyed.
    • Ya your right! Just have to be patient... and believe that it's one status for the day and wont change...
    • Thanks Atui!
    • So I just checked the IRS2go app n it said to call 800-829-0549 ext 362 what does that mean anyone know????
    • I think its a glitch...It did that earlier to me and then I checked again right after and it went back to the original status.
    • Ok that's strange... N I only checked 2x's today this morning n like 15 mins ago
    • This year IRS MESS is driving EVERYONE CRAZY... I'm just gonna wait for my message stating I have a deposit. Checking daily is tooooooo much.
    • I don't understand anything this year...site says processing, rep says no information,  tt tax say accepted on the 28th,,,,I don't get it. But I am very happy that people are getting their refunds.  Mine always seems to be the 3 weeks every year so I have no idea why I even am checking lol
    • TT DID LIE I WAS ACCEPTED ON THE 26TH SO THE EMAIL SAYS HOW EVER WHEN I CALLED THE IRS THEY SAY THAT THEY JUST GOT MY RETURN ON THE 30TH SO I ASKED WHY I GOT A EMAIL SAYING MY RETURN WAS EXCEPTED EARLY. THE GUY REPLIED THAT ITS JUST A EMAIL ALL TAX COMPANIES ARE SENDING OUT SO THAT YOU CAN GO TELL OTHERS THAT YOU DID YOUR TAXES WITH TURBO TAX AND GOT ACCEPTED EARLY SO THAT THEY WILL GO AND DO THERE RETURNS WITH TURBO TAX. ALSO HE SAID TURBO TAX IS NOT THE ONLY ONE DOING IT H&R BLOCK ONLINE, TAX ACT, ETC ARE DOING IT MOSTLY ALL THE ONLINE TAX PREPARERS ARE DOING IT. SO I ASKED WELL HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING THERE REFUNDS ALREADY AND HE REPLIED THAT THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING THERE REFUNDS ALREADY PAID FOR THERE REFUNDS AND NEED TO READ THE DISCLOSURES THEY AGREED TO BECAUSE ITS SAYS THAT THEY ARE GETTING RAPID REFUNDS (REFUND ANTICIPATION CHECKS) AND THEY COULD HAVE RECEIVED A FEW HUNDRED MORE DOLLARS ON THERE REFUND IF THEY JUST DID THE FREE VERSION OR READ THE DISCLOSURES BUT THEY WOULD NEVER KNOW THE THE REAL AMOUNT UNLESS THEY READ IT AND ALL THE DISCLOSURES YOU CANT GO BACK AND READ CAUSE EACH ONE IS MADE JUST FOR THEM. SO BASICALLY THE PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED THERE MONEY ALREADY LOST OUT OF ALL THE MONEY THEY COULD HAVE RECEIVED. FOR EXAMPLE IF THEY PAID FOR THERE RETURNS THAT GUARANTEED FASTER REFUND IF THERE REFUND WAS ONLY $1875 THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN $2500 BECAUSE MOST PLACES CHARGE 20-25% OF YOUR ACTUAL REFUND THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE UNLESS YOU READ THE DISCLOSURE.
    • Your info is incorrect^^^
    • I thought Rapid Refunds were illegal as of last year?
    • I don't know about illegal but they're definitely not doing it this year!
    • and the people i know that are getting them early are doing them through turbo tax which is not a loan
    • Wow...that rant was a bunch of BS. Having your return accepted and recessed are two different things. Those that were part of an early pull test run did in fact have theirs "processed" early. But there were also a large amount of people that were accepted early but did not start processing until the 30th. RAL's are in fact outlawed now. So I guess that IRS rep you talked to was having a really good laugh at your expense.
    • Processed**
    I am pretty sure that those of us that were accepted on the 28th will get a dd date,tomorrow whitch will be 02/09.My boyfriends was accepted on the 26th and we just got his dd.date this morning whitch is 02/04...You wont get a date untill the irs aproves your refund and that can b any time of the day,do keep checking.I hope this helps.
    • ISNT THAT WHY TURBO SAIDS ACCEPTED ? AND WE ARE JUST WAIING ON THE REFUND DATE ?
    • ^^^witch i mean..
    • When turbo tax says it was accepted, that means that the irs has accepted it and you have no errors needing to be fixed, The IRS still has to process you return and approve it, and also if you owe student loans, child support, or anything of that nature good luck...
    I was accepted on the 24 had a DD of 2/1 just checked my SBBT account and my deposit had already been made a whole day early way to go I.R.S. keep up the good work. And good luck to the rest of you.
    • guess u didnt have the education credit ?????
    I was accepted 1/28 and just checked wmr it just says processing expect refund with in 21 days. No dd date given yet
    • this was on the irs website dated yesterday, After taxpayers file a return, they can track the status of the refund with the “Where’s My Refund?” tool available on the IRS.gov website. New this year, instead of an estimated date, “Where’s My Refund?” will give people an actual personalized refund date after the IRS processes the tax return and approves the refund I was accepted on jan 27 and i have a DD on Feb 4th.
    • I filed the 28th and got a email yesterday estimated date for my e file was between the 9-19th hope that helps!
    • I was accepted the 28th and got a refund date of the 9th from Where's my Refund.
    • I think what everyone is missing here is this: even though you "sent" your return before January 30th, and got a DD date of Feb 1st, or 9th, THE IRS DIDNT EVEN START LOOKING AT RETURNS TO PROCESS THEM UNTIL YESTERDAY!!! WHICH MEANS THAT YOUR 21 DAYS DOSENT START UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY PROCESS YOUR RETURN.
      So you are probably going to see a few different dates before you see the real one... I can't be 100% sure, but going by the fact that any returns that were sent before 1/30 were just sitting in the "mailbox" so-to-speak, no one can possibly get a DD in 2 days (Feb 1st)...
    • Mine was accepted the 26th and got a DD date of the 4th so I'm sure yours is the same day or close to that day
    • thats not true msjbutta ill tell u y....have u been accepted yet?
    • MInes was accepted on the 25th and i eceived my refund today the 31st....
    • Thats great
    • Do you Msjbutta really believe the IRS GONNA BE HONEST WITH US people, when they owe us the money? NO. They been processing refunds during the trail run since as early as the 22nd which was THE ORIGINAL PROCESSING DATE.....
    • Seriously?? Mine was accepted on the 25th and I am still showing 21 days.
    • I would like to let u guys know that I was accepted on Jan 27th and mine will be DD on the 4th of Feb so its coming and so u know IRS never takes the blame for anything.
    • accepted jan 27th dd date feb 4th
    • MINE WAS ACCEPTED ON THE 28
      BUT WHEN TURBO SAIDS ACCEPTED , I DONT KNOW WHY IRS WEBSITE SAIDS IT BEING PROCESS AND HASNT EVEN GOTTEN TO APPROVAL REFUND WTFFF, THEN TURBO SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT AS PROCESS YET NOT MISLEAD US
    • I used the IRS Site not Turbo Tax
    • mine was accepted on the 25th and I am still showing 21days as well
    • mine was accepted on the 27th and will be dd on the 4th.
    • mine too!!
    • I was also accepted on the 28th and this morning it shows DD of Feb4th. Though my state still shows pending and when I contacted them to see if  I had done something wrong since I have never filed by myself they told me they were behind cause the IRS is behind..
    • OMGGGGG IM HAPPY FOR U GUYS , BUT IM FREAKING OUT , I GOT ACCEPTED ON THE 28 IN THE AFTENOON , BUT STILL DONT SHOW A DD DATE ...........WTHHHHHHHH COULD SOMETHING BE WRONG ON MINE >?, AND I THOUGHT TURBO SAID IT WAS ACCEPTED AND TO TRACK IT .....WHAT DO  U THINK TYSONONEAL ?
    • Same here Smarty!!! I am anxiously awaiting my DD date!!!
    • How can TT be misleading when their job is to provide the software to public.  I have used TT I think since 1999 (not sure maybe befor) never, ever had a problem.  Once TT sends return to IRS, it's IRS not TT.  I am 50 plus so been there, done that.  We were all warned with notice.   Believe me, I use our refund to pay our taxes on home, but today is the deadline and I will pay taxes with penalties. I am replying to smarty.85 below, sorry.
    • if u filed form 8863 it will be delayed til mid feb
    • Seems like some of the people that were accepted the 28th have DD dates and some do not. Maybe tomorrow the rest of them will. I hope.
    • Check were my refund ever 24 hours it updates over night
    • Mines was filed 1/20, accepted 1/25 and I have a DD of 2/1. I went on WMR and even called the IRS just to confirm. A lot of people (not all) who where accepted on the 25th and before has a DD of 2/1.
    • there is a difference of the IRS Accepting and it being processed!!!  They cannot give you an estimated date until after it is processed.  In the past I have ALWAYS gotten my refund within 3 weeks.  Dont sweat, we ALL want our money, but dont bank on money you dont have yet!!  Usually once it is PROCESSED(not just accepted) it is within 21 calendar days.
    • education credit 8863 no refund dd for anyone
    • same thing here! I was accepted on 1/25/2013 and still am in the processing stage.
    • Smarty and the IRS is sooooo honest and forth coming
    • @msjbutta- u really dont know what ur talking about my dad filed his taxes on 1/20 and his refund was in his bank this morning,so yes the ones who filed early are getting their refunds faster.yesterday he used the irs wheres my refund tool yesterday(the first day u could actually track your refund) This tool is very reliable
    • i was accepted on 24 still showing processing on irs site and 21 days from the 30th not the 24 when acceptted.
    • q
    • I am on live chat with tt now because I am totally confused lol......wmr has no info, phone number states i should get it in 21 days tt staes refund on its way  so what is it.  I was accepted on 1/28
    • They haven't processed many 1/28. You should see an update on wmr tomorrow morning. So far the pattern I've seen is accepted MOST 1/24 and 1/25 are getting dd 2/1 (unless they have education credit or need further review) and most 1/26 and 1/27 are getting DD 2/4 so I'm guessing acceptance 1/28 and 1/29 will mean dd on 2/5 and should show up on wmr tomorrow. Just my guess
    • rusdogmiller u took the words right outta my mouth
    • So is what your saying is TT is just "generic" emails because they are clueless lol......Because realistically they must be because the IRS still states processing
    • Mine was accepted on the 27th, when I used the where's my refund on the IRS website it says it was processed & approved for refund with a deposit date of Feb 4th.
    • Well that's incorrect my dd is in my bank and it will be ready 2morrow and that's a fact
    • I know for a fact you cannot go by the dates because my sister was accepted on the 29th and she received her refund this morning.....That is a fact, I have been watching posts for days....There is no rhyme or reason with how they are doing this.
    • Dasia.......When were you accepted
    • tinymite, read what i wrote again...
    • Ok I understand completely what you are saying.....I haven't even been able to get any info on wmr
    • You know guys with our tech today and IRS goal for faster refunds, anything is possible.  As my adults kids tell me "it's called progress".   Anything is possible.  The early ones should be considered LUCKY.  We should all be happy IRS decided to test before hand.  And naturally those lucky ones, some, may of gotten refunds by now, but not all.  What I have noticed is the NS card is funding real fast.  Something for all to consider next year.  TT like us goes by what IRS provides them.  But IRS sets their own rules.
      A lot of us may be surprised on the 4th that were accepted on the 28th.  Last yr we had DD on Wed..
    • Ok......I just had to share this....I am on live chat and I stated about wmr and the rep tells me "can you please tell me what that is????"  All I could say was WOW!!!!! LMAO
    • I think it has been a wednesday or friday every damn year. And every damn year people come on here and say it's everyday of the week.
    • i was accepted the 28th and still showing 21 days.
    • accepted means they did not reject it ...does not mean it was processed!..  they accept it then  start to process it . DD date will be differnt for everyone ...it depends on your return.. the more you have on it the  longer its going to take!
    • accepted 1/27 DD 2/4
    • Mine still shows 21 days also. Pretty sure on WMR it clearly states there will be no DD dates given this year. If they do give a DD date it's usually 2days before your deposit. Like on Monday before it is deposited that Wednesday.
    • Ya well I just got the most ignorant tt chat agent.  I just said to her WOW I am so glad I paid for the insults....I really had to ask about a state question bc its been pending for a LONG time weeks....then she says it was accepted... I asked her when she tells me the 23rd and on my end it shows pending
    • I hope so
    • Actually, they weren't just sitting until the 30th. The IRS was approving them before. They just weren't processing any refunds until the 30th, so a refund date of 2-1-13 could happen.
    • So why would you use them ??? I've never had a problem and received my refund sooner then they say !
    • I was accepted on the 24th and dd for the 1st
    • Maybe when WMR went online people just skipped to the second step if they were accepted before 1/30.
    • really? like you have you money fr fr?
    • I filed 1/22 accepted 1/26 and WMR says it was received and processing but no dd date! They do not seem to go in any order because I see people that were accepted after me already get dd dates. So confusing
    • i was accepted on 1/23/13 still no date yet.
    • Calm down man ????? you will get it soon  Relaxed  ok
    • I filed on 1-24-13. The IRS accepted my return on 1-17-13. I have a DD date of 2-4-13. I also found out that if you check the wmr website multiple times in a day, it will basically time you out. You will have to wait 24 hours to be able to access your information again. Call the IRS automated system. That has been helful when I was "timed out." I get a little eager!!!
    • LOL, i am in the same boat with being locked out!
    • anyone else locked out of the IRS page?
    • yeah i tried looking at it once this morning, then again 15 minutes ago and it wont let me in :(
    • same here even though I know the status wont change till tomorrow.lol
    • A good way to see if your return was processed go on IRS website and see if it allows you to get your 2012 transcript! If it is available then your return is processed and you just waiting on the status change. I was accepted 1/28 and I was able to request my 2012 transcript tonight but yesterday I could not so hopefully tomorrow I will have a DD.   here is fact from the site....
      If you are due a refund and you e-filed allow about 8-21 day for the tax return to be processed by the IRS.  If you mailed in your return allow about eight weeks for the return to be processed.  IRS processes tax returns with refunds before they processes returns with taxes due.  If you owe taxes and file by the April deadline, IRS will process your return in April or May.  If you are due a refund wait until you receive your refund before requesting your tax return transcript.  If there is a problem with your return it will take longer to be processed by the IRS, and for the transcript to become available.
    • Really? It let me order my transcript
    • well i just ordered my transcripts....
    • I filed on 1/30 and was excepted on 1/30? when can i expect a refund DD date? and i cant order no transcripts online or on the 800 number due to me entering in the wrong address and idk how it could be wrong. help??
    • i was accepted the 28th and for the last 2 days its been processing, just checked it and said my DD Date was Feb 5th .so it updated! :)
    • Filed 1/11 accepted 1/28 and JUST got approved DD is set for 2/5.
    • Im so HAPPY FOR you guys..Lol i got accepted 1/27 California...an Waitin til the system UPDATE..
    • Here is recommendation from another thread that may work you some of you that did for me.

try to order a transcript of your return at irs.gov...technically speaking if it lets you order the transcript your returns should be processed.
    • i got the 5th  and they accepted it on the 28, it just updated sometime last night.
    • Mines was accepted on the 28 and mines still processing...:(
    • When did y'all file
    • Ya they can my sister got hers this morning :)
    • I had a d/d of 2/1 and was accepted on 1/24 and as of 6:30am my deposit was there...
    • I filed on 1/28 and was accepted 1/28 too, still says processing and the 21 day message :(
    • You in houston
    • Also accepted in 1/28...late that evening...and still says processing. WMR says accepted and will be 21 days. Can't order a transcript.
    • Yes I live in Houston.
    • I think TT saying your return was accepted is like you turning a paper/assignment into a teacher.  It hasn't been graded yet, the grade hasn't been posted or written in the gradebook, and the paper(refund) hasn't been passed back yet.

I hope that was clear for all my educators here...lol!
    • there is a IRS APP for android that is awesome for tracking wheres my refund
    • mines was accept  on the 25 and i have not received mines. ugh
    • Mine was accepted on the 28th and still being processed :-(
    • I filed on the 28th (around 11am) was accepted on the 28th w/ child credit...checked WMR says my DD is 2/5/13.
    • I just checked mine before I leave for work, and it is now showing a date of 2/5/2013 on WMR. Good Luck!!!!
    • The IRS actually started accepting returns on the 22nd, however, their "free e - file" wasn't available til the 30th; so, if you went through 'IRS.gov', you had to wait; however, if you went through TurboTax directly, your return was already pending...
    • i got an email i was accepted on the 28th but i had a education credit do u know when i will recieve my money?
    • MY MOTHERS AND SISTERS ALL GOT ACCEPTED THE 28TH!!! WHEN I CHECKED THIS MORNING THEY ALL HAVE A FEB.5TH DD DATE!!!!
    • igot mine to and my dd is feb 5
    • from what i have seen the education credit is taking some extra time ( and i my be wrong im just repeating what i have seen on here ) extra time like just until Feb 15th...But like i said please check into it because I could  be wrong. U may want to call them and ask someone.
    • i was accepted 1/28 still no dd date tt just sent me n email my state tax was rejected smh...i was pissed i need my fn $ like 2day..hope i get a dd date soon...
    • Miné is the same
    • I was accepted the 28th, this morning I have a dd of 2/5
    • me tooooo kristy yayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Mine was accepted back on the 25th, waiting for it to be processed now. Wonder how long that takes?
    • should not take that long i was accepted on the 28th and mine is processing as has been since yesterday
    • 72 hrs maybe?
    • How long does it take from accepted to process in the IRS page?
    • you think it could stay as processing for 72 hours? Then change to approved...jw
    • 23-72 hours... The funny thing is I checked my guy WMR Dtatus yesterday when I check mine he was accepted on the 26th me on 28th but he has no info. Then I checked last night like 11:27 n his WMR status said DD on the 2/1, there are Glitches in anything electronically but it doesn't matter, AS LONG AS IT SAY ACCEPTED/APPROVED!!!
    • I SENT MY INFO THROUGH A FEW WEEKS AGO ON TUESDAY 1/29 THEY SENT ME A REJECTION BECAUSE ONE OF MY EIN WAS WRONG, SO THE NEXT DAY I FIXED THE ERROR LATER THAT EVENING THEY SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE ALONG WITH AN EMAIL STATING THAT IT WAS ACCEPTED LAST NIGHT 1/30/2013 I RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL STATING TO EXPECT MY RETURN ANYWHERE FROM THE 9-19 OF FEB.. IF THIS HELPS I HAVEN'T LOOKED FOR A DD DATE I GUESS THAT IS AN DIFFERENT LINK OR SOMETHING.
    • Mine was accepted on the 24th, and is still not processed. I hope I have a date tomorrow!
    • Mine was also Accepted on the 25th ....And when i call says still Processing...
    • Me too. Whats with that?...jw
    • Accepted 5:38am 1/25. Still processing...
    Mine was accepted on the same day 1/28 and I am still processing.
    • me to
    • Same here
    • Yea me too
    • Same here
    • Mine also
    • Same here:( it wont let me look up myn statu anymore....im so sad
    • Where do you track it on Turbo Tax? I was on chat with someone trying to figure out because he told me not to use wmr to use turbo tax to track it....so where do I go?!
    • you can find the turbotax track on the homepage. on the top right you should see Where's My Refund? and it is one of the two options. Or you can select the link from your email TT sent you to let you know you were accepted.
    • Thank you atui!!
    accepted on the 28th, no date for me yet.  wmr still says processing.
    • Same thing for me.  No date on WMR and accepted on the 28.
    • When I looked on my turbo tax, it said the 9-19 for possible dd. I am assuming that is just an estimate....
    My state return was deposited today. I filed Jan10th was accepted Jan24th.
    accepted 28th no dd yet
      Filed and accepted on the 30th within 5hrs. Wmr says before
      2/20. I'm sure that date will change
      • did u claim edu credit ????
      • Those claiming the education credit will not begin processing for another 2 weeks. This is stated very clearly on the IRS website. If your return has form 8863, you might as well sit back and relax, nothing is going to happen with your return for weeks.
      • no. all edu credits will be pushed back at least until mid Feb. sorry..
      Filed the 17th, accepted the 28th and mine still has the generic 21 day message also.
      • i was accepted on the 27th of Feb and mine is dd on 4th of feb and irs stated this..After taxpayers file a return, they can track the status of the refund with the “Where’s My Refund?” tool available on the IRS.gov website. New this year, instead of an estimated date, “Where’s My Refund?” will give people an actual personalized refund date after the IRS processes the tax return and approves the refund
      • I got accepted on 1/24/13 and it's still processing as of this morning 1/31/13..No dd date yet!
      • I talked with IRS this morning and she stated that they accepted taxes before the 30th but they were not going to start processing them til the 30th and the 21 day message was standard  until they actually approve your refund
      • when u mean processing is it thr refund date or they look @ the return ?
      • Same thing here @crystalsart6510!
      • Means they check your tax document acurrately Make sure there is no mistake . if there is one you wont gonna be accepted
      my bf was accepted on 1-26 and has no DD yet, I was accepted 1-28 and I do not have a DD either, on the WMR it just shows "Received" :(
      • me to , thats why i say turbo tax misleads us
        instead of saying accepted they should keep it as pending , i have the same as you :(
      • Turbotax should say transmitting then change to received when the IRS gets it. They didn't accept anything. They only received the refund in the system.
      was accepted on 1/25/2013,(according to turbo tax .) no dd.just sead my refund recived.
      • i dont understand how some of you got accepted before jan 30 it wouldnt file till yesterday wtf is going on?
      • I gotnacceptednon1/26 and have a dd of 2/4
      • I got accepted on 1/26 and have a dd of 2/4
      • @jhlh many people filed early and the IRS randomly accepted returns to test their system. My info showed up on WMR and when I called the IRS to confirm my dd is 2/1.
      • It's the damn internet. Take it with a grain of salt. All the 2/1 deposit dates are funny because the system message says within 21 days. 21 2/1 lol.
      • I believe it has to do with what credits you took, when i filed, it said because of some of the credits you filed your refund will not be processed until 1/30.  I would make the assumption if you had a straight forward return, or easy form, you would be processed quicker, but this is just my thought and understanding.
      i filed on the 23rd and its already pending at my bank. ill have access to the refund on feb 2
      • 1/26/13 was the date TT said it was accepted. 1/30/13, is when the IRS was to start processing, the date my funds should be available is 2/4/13.
      • I was accepted on the 27th with eic and schedule c and have a dd for 2/5
      Why do people ignore the question when making an answer? She specifically asked about 1/28...
        Yes. My dd date is tomorrow.
        • your acceptance date was 1/28th as well, ntumpach? congrats!
        I just got a date of the 1st and mine was accepted on the 26th
        no i havent got dd yet and was accepted same day
        • was accepted the 26th and no DD date yet :(
        • i was accepted the 28th not 26th
        • Did you file with education credit
        • no
        • me either
        • im hoping to hear something today...i think we may get an approval today or tomorrow for the ppl accepted on the 28th but who knows
        • Nextdiva you probably will have a dd tomorrow. So far it seems most 24 and 25 are feb 1, and most 26 and 27 are feb 4. If hasn't been processed yet maybe it just needed further review
        • thats my thinking to
        • I was accepted on the 28th and my DD is 2/4
        • when did u get that dd? today?
        • Go to irs.gov and use the wheres my refund tool it will tell you a date i was accepted on the 28th and my dd is the 4th, hope this helps!
        • Yes Carl 46
        • i know that but when did they change the info from accepted  to DD
        • Mines personally happened im guessing over night.
        • ok thanks then they are still working on the 28ths just havent got to all of them yet
        • i was accepted on the 27th still no DD date. no education credit either.
        • Mine was accepted on the 28th but WMR still says I should have my refund by the 20th
        • Msjbutta, I'm not sure if u been paying attention.... The new IRS System can have your refund processes writhing 24-72 hours. That's why no one is getting the old messages like last year. Everyone DD can be anytime or day.
        • Thanks 4 the great info!
        • How long did it take where is your refund to acknowledge your refund?
        • msjbutta, you really are embarrassing yourself every time you shout about things that you obviously do not know about.  Several thousand returns were in fact accepted before the "official" start date of 1/30.
        • This morning it have me a date, but yesterday it showed up on WMR SITE.
        • yes i agree !!!!
        • People are so delusional. LOL!! But eventually, WE all will receive our refunds. I'm just glad the IRS has changed how things work. It honestly seem like they really trying to give refunds sooner then later now.
        • some ppl got dd lastnite on netspend card  but they got accepted on the 17th wmr still says processing go figure
        • I hope
        • I was accepted on the 26 still no dd only says before 2/20/2013
        • That chick keeps jumping from question to question with the wrong info u don't work for the irs and yes they were taken taxes before the 30th if you don't know don't answer people on here trying to find ouwhat's going on with there money no needs to read your negitive stuff sorry about that everyone I'm tired of peopke getting on here with the wrong info
        • People*
        • Man She must work for the IRS cause she just knows it all LOL
        • Hahaha :)
        • Mine was "processing" for two days  checked this am and have a DD .  ( hope that helps)
        I FILED MINE A WEEK AGO AND IT ASTILL HASNT EVEN GOT ACCEPTED IT STILL SHOWS PENDING...IM FREAKING OUT.
        • Did you file with education credits
        i was accepted the 28th and for the last 2 days its been processing, just checked it and said my DD Date was Feb 5th .so it updated! :)
        • Feb. 5th for me also. I was accepted the 28th
        • The refund cycle chart is.posted now. Accepted on 1/28 shows dd date of 2/9
        • Same here Just checked and it has Feb 5th

I filed with TT on 1/28/13 early in the afternoon and was accepted early hours later on 1/28/13, same day. I hope this is helpful info. When i just signed in http://www.efile.com/tax-refund/where-is-my-refund,  at 4:11AM CST, this is the refund status that i received;

Your Personal
        Tax Data
        Social Security Number
        Refund Status Results

Return ReceivedRefund ApprovedRefund Sent
        or IRS Individual Taxpayer
        Identification Number:
        ***-**-
        Filing Status:
        Head of Household
        Tax Period Ending:
        December 31, 2012
        Your Refund Amount:
        Deposit Date:
        February 5, 2013
        Refund Status Results

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 5, 2013.
        If your refund is not credited to your account by February 10, 2013, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Please Note:
        For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

• The second orange bar is highlighted for "Refund Approved"
        • ,Mines too. ddfeb5th:)
        • You all do know that the IRS sends refunds in batches, right?  And also only one day a week.
        • That is incorrect. The IRS transmits refunds every day of the week.
        • Accepted on 1/28 I live in NY.
          Updated overnight
        • Mines still say processing and I was accepted on the 28
        Mine was accepted5:30pm (pacific time) on 28th and still processing :(
          I was accepted on 1/28 and have a DD date of 2/5 via WMR.
            I just checked my return.  Filed on Jan. 27th. Accepted Jan. 29th.  DD day of Feb. 5th!  That is the fastest I have ever gotten a return!!!!!  I still would have liked a time table though.  I felt like I was stalking the where's my refund site....awkward.
              FIled the 28th accepted the same day and this morning WMR DD 2/5
              I just checked this morning and I got a dd date of Feb 5, and I was accepted on the 28th!  Great news!!!
              • Congrats!
              • Accepted 28th. DD date of 02/05.  State is still pending though.

EDIT: Checked bank this morning 02/05 and Federal was in. State still pending.
              I filed on the 27th they gave me the date 2/4 when it will be deposited.
              • On the 4th
              • Can someone please give me the number you are calling to speak to a live rep.l i called 800-894-1954 and did not get an option to speak to a live rep. Thanks in advace.