Why is my status not showing on wheres my refund

It was showing that it was being processed and now its showing that I may have entered something incorrectly.  YES I entered everything right.
    If you tried to input your info too many times in a day it will lock you out.
    • It did the same to me... Earlier today it showed that it was being processed etc... Went back to check, and it did the same as you described. I scrolled down and entered when I filed and how, and it said I must wait 24 hours after getting the accepted verification. Already got it.. Weird huh?!?! Has me  wondering too.
    • ^That was my first time posting in here. LOL Thinking I might of posted in the wrong place?!?!?! LOL
    • turbo tax said i was accepted by the irs when i went to the wheres my refund it says its processing whats up
    • Give it time mine took a couple of days. Now mime is coming Monday
    • This happened to me as we'll...hmm..
    • mne is doing the same, havnt received anything yet though...
    • It was messing up like everyone is saying and then I checked it Friday and It said deposit date of Feb 4 and I got it the 2nd
    I am having the same issue, accepted early according to TurboTax but IRS.gov shows its processing...
    • I received mine Sat
    • Did you get an email or anything, or was it just deposited?
    • When did u get accepted
    • I got an email on 01/24 from TurboTax saying it was accepted early.
    • The 26
    Mine is doing the same thing. I tried going on the where's my refund tool and I put my information in it and it tells me that I have entered the wrong info. But the weird thing is I can only see my account on the wheres my refund tool once a day. After that I get locked out. And by the way I was accepted on Jan 30.
    • I just received mine Sat.
    • Lucky you.